Manam elagina deennundi bayataki raavali - PK poison

bharath_k

Prapanchamlo ee party ki leni neethi tdp ke kavali..saripoyaru..irrespective of the result it was mood of ap to come out of NDA and support Rahul..I heard this from many in 2018...but people change opinions based on results..congress tdp has no impact on 2029 defeat..regional parties should not worry too much about alliance with central parties..go with the flow..

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Raghu NTR said:

ఒక traditional Anti-Congress party like tdp Modi ని oust చేయడానికి follow అవ్వాల్సిన process కాదు : Compromise with Congress.

అవసరం కూడా లేదు that compromise. Self-satisfaction తప్ప solutions రావు with that compromise.

'Playing to the Gallery' kind of decisions లాగా మిగిలిపోతాయి.

Superficial decision. 

could be playing to gallery, so what? also there was no alliance in andhra.. and people ki telsu, tdp was just trying to empower congress only to defeat trs..

idhe pani bjp chesindi 2019 lo, ycp ki favour ga.. they still openly talk about their support to ycp to defeat tdp, and brag about it..

but, prathi sari mana me nippu lo duki agni parikshalu cheskovali, how does this logic work?

3 minutes ago, Nfdbno1 said:

could be playing to gallery, so what? also there was no alliance in andhra.. and people ki telsu, tdp was just trying to empower congress only to defeat trs..

idhe pani bjp chesindi 2019 lo, ycp ki favour ga.. they still openly talk about their support to ycp to defeat tdp, and brag about it..

but, prathi sari mana me nippu lo duki agni parikshalu cheskovali, how does this logic work?

Basically, anti-NDA vote వేయించుకున్న ycp 2014-19 modi మీద being outside NDA as an opposition pressure పెట్టి + మనం inside NDA pressure పెట్టేవాళ్ళం : ap కి funds & SCS వచ్చేవి.

BUT, problem here is ycp silent గా ఉన్నారు against modi in 2014-16, later PMO రాయబారం 2016-18 later unofficial ally.

మన basic problem here is fixing accountability b/w ycp vs bjp then. కుదర్లేదు because of our limitations in that Democratic setup.

ఈ problem కి solution గా : We gave up our core ideology.

But did we make the political system accountable now??!!!

Now congress maintaining silence on ycp. ఆటగాళ్లు మారారు, ఆట నియమం అంతే ఉంది.

EOD, AP కి ఒరిగింది 0.

But Tdp detached from it's core ideology : Anti-Congress, which is still a hot cake in this Nation. And we were the fulcrum since the beginning.

This compromise decision is a misadventure IMO (similar to giving letter for Telangana statehood)

Side-effects will be established soon.

4 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

TDP alliance with Congress backfire ayyindi - but KCR support to Jagan AP lo backfire avvaledu.... how ya how ? Asalu ilaaanti vishayaaalu think chese time undhaaa mana metta AP public ki ?

Our AP public చేయి దాటిపోయిన తర్వాత రోడ్ల మీదకి వస్తారు సమైక్యంద్ర ఉద్యమం లాగా.

Basically, AP public trust political parties blindly.

56 minutes ago, Chandasasanudu said:

Prapanchamlo ee party ki leni neethi tdp ke kavali..saripoyaru..irrespective of the result it was mood of ap to come out of NDA and support Rahul..I heard this from many in 2018...but people change opinions based on results..congress tdp has no impact on 2029 defeat..regional parties should not worry too much about alliance with central parties..go with the flow..

NTR was the centric pillar of Anti-Congress sentiments which turned into a tsunami by 2014 over the period of time. I firmly believe this. #NTRLegacy 

(Face of the mandate : Modi might be a destructive force though)

మనం తిరుగుబాటు చేసేది మన తెలుగు ప్రజల హక్కుల కోసం.

Anti-congress రాజ్యంలో ఇక్కడ మన హక్కు NTR legacy నే as a whole. విభజన చట్టం & SCS etc కంటే కూడా.

Everything covers under NTR Legacy then.

Firm assurances లేని విభజన చట్టం, చట్టబద్దత లేని SCS అంశాలు ఢిల్లీ నిర్లక్ష్యానికే గురి అవుతాయి. గురి అవుతున్నాయి కూడా. 

32 minutes ago, Raghu NTR said:

Basically, anti-NDA vote వేయించుకున్న ycp 2014-19 modi మీద being outside NDA as an opposition pressure పెట్టి + మనం inside NDA pressure పెట్టేవాళ్ళం : ap కి funds & SCS వచ్చేవి.

BUT, problem here is ycp silent గా ఉన్నారు against modi in 2014-16, later PMO రాయబారం 2016-18 later unofficial ally.

మన basic problem here is fixing accountability b/w ycp vs bjp then. కుదర్లేదు because of our limitations in that Democratic setup.

ఈ problem కి solution గా : We gave up our core ideology.

But did we make the political system accountable now??!!!

Now congress maintaining silence on ycp. ఆటగాళ్లు మారారు, ఆట నియమం అంతే ఉంది.

EOD, AP కి ఒరిగింది 0.

But Tdp detached from it's core ideology : Anti-Congress, which is still a hot cake in this Nation. And we were the fulcrum since the beginning.

This compromise decision is a misadventure IMO (similar to giving letter for Telangana statehood)

Side-effects will be established soon.

100% agree with your point.. we still have plenty of room to clarify on congress alliance in 2018..

——

although there is a core long term ideology, sometimes we need to take a quick adjustment for the short term, so long as we dont lose our core values

to begin with, our anti-congress ideology is basically to counter anti-federalism and anti-south mentality of congress.. we did not deviate from this..

(where we lost is the caste polarization part of politics in telangana.. this doesnot apply on ap, because there is no congress)

——

just a thought

3 minutes ago, Nfdbno1 said:

100% agree with your point.. we still have plenty of room to clarify on congress alliance in 2018..

——

although there is a core long term ideology, sometimes we need to take a quick adjustment for the short term, so long as we dont lose our core values

to begin with, our anti-congress ideology is basically to counter anti-federalism and anti-south mentality of congress.. we did not deviate from this..

(where we lost is the caste polarization part of politics in telangana.. this doesnot apply on ap, because there is no congress)

——

just a thought

Congress compromise వల్ల 2019 ఓటమి జరగలేదు.👍

But IMO congress compromise will turnout to be a misadventure for us & telugu people in long run (just like our letter favouring Telangana Statehood)

చిన్న logic missing : modi ని weak చేయాలంటే, we need to influence Anti-Congress society across the Nation.

How can a compromise with Congress by a traditional Anti-Congress party (like tdp) weaken modi politically.??

It just adversely effects such traditional Anti-Congress party credibility among Anti-Congress society across the nation.

In fact, modi మీద Moral policing చేసే అవకాశం మనం కోల్పోయాం as Anti-Congress పెద్ద అన్న.

వాడికి chowkidar Agenda మనమే వదిలిపెట్టాం indirectly by our compromise with Congress. 🙂

Superficial decision this.

As I said solutions రావు with such decisions, Self-satisfaction వరకు ఉంటుంది అంతే. 

Similar to Gallery Poltics. 

Manaki viparithamaina abhimanam undi kabatti  NBK or TDP leaders emchesina supportive ga matladutham and looks right for us.

Ground lo Dani impact veruga untadi 

I know Entha cheppina meku artham kadu waste of time.

18-28 mind set Ela untado how they influence Ani kanisma consider cheyakunda politics matladutunanru Meru 

IPAC PK gadu easy ga pattesadu e logic eroju 23 ki padipoyam.  

Politics lo ok win or lose ki different factors contribute chestai Anna basic common sense ledu Sagam mandiki 

18-30, 30-55, 55-70 mind seat valla priorities huge difference undi 

Last time tdp 40% share from 30-55 batch.

Hardwork chesi family ni pull chesevadiki know TDP value 

18-30 filla fools fell to YCP trap.

As a political leader and party top leadership chala careful ga undali every action matters 

Entha clear ga cheppina still notikochinattu vagutharu kottina tappemumdi, ma blood veru breed veru Anna tappemumdi ani

Medem poindi mogga 23 vachina 2 vachina party nadipevadiki pain to take responsibility

Bala Krishna as a human being best of any in TFI honest compassionate hardworking . No further questions in it. I agree 

But political leader ga most irresponsible bad behavior huge loss to party 

This naked truth u agree nor not me istam. 

In my view only NTR who understood proper difference between politics and movie. Ekkada taggalo ekkada kottalo expert.

Churu PK rajini NBK kamal failed 

28 minutes ago, Andhrudu said:

Bala Krishna as a human being best of any in TFI honest compassionate hardworking . No further questions in it. I agree 

This naked truth u agree nor not me istam. 

In my view only NTR who understood proper difference between politics and movie. Ekkada taggalo ekkada kottalo expert.

Churu PK rajini NBK kamal failed 

nee badha idi ippudu jr ntr ni thevali ani disco loki....enduku swamy maa karmaki 

NTR thaggatam ledu...one man show...thaggedi NTR dictionary lo ledu

16 minutes ago, Chandasasanudu said:

nee badha idi ippudu jr ntr ni thevali ani disco loki....enduku swamy maa karmaki 

NTR thaggatam ledu...one man show...thaggedi NTR dictionary lo ledu

Meku ala artham ainda 😂 NTR ante peddayana  not Jr NTR 

Peddayana irrespective of any caste region age  Rich poor educated illiterates ni balanced ga deal chesaru 

Even CBN kuda sustain aindi anduvalle with out charisma 

Small eg ; recent ga konni groups chusa FB lo erikali yanadhi youth Ani ... I was surprised how politically active and aware they are on issues. 

Raktha charitra lo oka dialogue untadi 

Manasu neat ga lekapoina  Moham neat ga undali Ani I feel it's a iconic dialogue 

Sr NTR is legend he balanced all well in formed best standards 

9 minutes ago, Andhrudu said:

Meku ala artham ainda 😂 NTR ante peddayana  not Jr NTR 

Peddayana irrespective of any caste region age  Rich poor educated illiterates ni balanced ga deal chesaru 

Even CBN kuda sustain aindi anduvalle with out charisma 

Small eg ; recent ga konni groups chusa FB lo erikali yanadhi youth Ani ... I was surprised how politically active and aware they are on issues. 

Raktha charitra lo oka dialogue untadi 

Manasu neat ga lekapoina  Moham neat ga undali Ani I feel it's a iconic dialogue 

Sr NTR is legend he balanced all well in formed best standards 

i dont want to explain u as I know there is no point...

NTR thaggadu anedi charithralo ledu....ekkado thaggalo ekkada kottalo uff...

ysrcp social media trap ni ardham chesukokunda postlu vese konthamandiki anthakanna ekkuva cheppalemu

1 hour ago, Andhrudu said:

Huge loss to party.

Thats a big statement.

If balayya could have controlled his emotions, would TDP have retained power or atleast win 5 more seats?

Just curious as you know the ground reality.

4 minutes ago, Telugunadu said:

Huge loss to party.

Thats a big statement.

If balayya could have controlled his emotions, would TDP have retained power or atleast win 5 more seats?

balayya hindhupur lo odipoi unte ee batch inka cheputharu kahaneelu

11 minutes ago, Telugunadu said:

Huge loss to party.

Thats a big statement.

I will give simple data example 

I am giving approx data considering few constituencies 

2014 tdp YCP ki 70 +- 7/8 k undhi majority 

Ante TDP ki 77k vaste ycp 70k around 

2019 ycp ki 90k vaste tdp 65k +25 difference undi 

Eg : santhanoothalapadi , penukonda, srikalhasti 

It clearly shows new voters tilting towards ycp 

E problem slow ga become big in 2024 

Trump ki kuda Same problem elders anta republic youth democrats ki vellaru

What i am trying to say 

Every voters is important and especially new voters.

I am damn sure they get influenced by rude behavior anti Kamma feeling  propaganda by YCP .

Sonu sood ekkadaina okka event lo beneficiaries ni Tengi unte epatike total smash ayyedi good name.

Singing off 

5 hours ago, Raghu NTR said:

Congress compromise వల్ల 2019 ఓటమి జరగలేదు.👍

But IMO congress compromise will turnout to be a misadventure for us & telugu people in long run (just like our letter favouring Telangana Statehood)

చిన్న logic missing : modi ని weak చేయాలంటే, we need to influence Anti-Congress society across the Nation.

How can a compromise with Congress by a traditional Anti-Congress party (like tdp) weaken modi politically.??

It just adversely effects such traditional Anti-Congress party credibility among Anti-Congress society across the nation.

In fact, modi మీద Moral policing చేసే అవకాశం మనం కోల్పోయాం as Anti-Congress పెద్ద అన్న.

వాడికి chowkidar Agenda మనమే వదిలిపెట్టాం indirectly by our compromise with Congress. 🙂

Superficial decision this.

As I said solutions రావు with such decisions, Self-satisfaction వరకు ఉంటుంది అంతే. 

Similar to Gallery Poltics. 

where is compromise?

its more like smaller enemy vs bigger enemy temporarily.. 

compromise is a big word

2 hours ago, Andhrudu said:

bhayya mee numbers ki, assumptions ki link enti? 

meeru anukunnattu balayya irresponsible anukundam, mari anni cases unna ys jgan enti?

I think it is stupid for party to worry about correcting small and tiny things.. first of all leader ki ilanti mindset undakudadu..

equations itself is weakening the people that support the party...

what you are suggesting @Andhrudu bro, is to poke our own eyes..

I dont know if you are in a trap, or want the party to be in a trap.... regardless its a trap. not convincing..

2 hours ago, Andhrudu said:

Bhayya, ee numbers maku telusu.

How is the decreased vote share related to balayya's emotional issues. 

Balayya manchi manishi Kani, kodutunnadu kabatti memu oka ardhika neragadini support chestam ani janam anukunnaru antava?

Trump ki youth support leda?

Lekundane 74M (47%) vote share vachinda?

8 hours ago, Andhrudu said:

What i am trying to say 

Every voters is important and especially new voters.

I am damn sure they get influenced by rude behavior anti Kamma feeling  propaganda by YCP .

Sonu sood ekkadaina okka event lo beneficiaries ni Tengi unte epatike total smash ayyedi good name.

Singing off 

As per same logic, good name smash అయ్యేది sonu sood కి కాని, మొత్తం Industry good name కాదు కదా.!!!

Pink diamond లాంటి base less దైవ నింద ఒక 3 times CM మీద వేస్తే వేరే ఏ రాష్ట్రం అయిన standstill అయిపోయేది.

మనం మాత్రం దులిపేసుకుంటాం.

No more comments😐😑

there is no excuse for nbk not having bouncers or cbn not allocating some when party was in power... 

that said, matter lo negative dimension kante, propaganda ekkuva undi.. mundu adhi manage cheskovali tdp

Archived