RRR Bail hearing started

https://mobile.twitter.com/LiveLawIndia/status/1395607076655665156

Live Law
@LiveLawIndia
·
26m
Bench: The Petitioner is the Petitioner. We don’t see if he’s MP or citizen. 

Rohatgi: This matter needs to be investigated by the CBI. My point is if they’re doing this to the sitting MP, then they can do this to anyone. 

#SupremeCourt 
@RaghuRaju_MP

@YSRCParty
 #Sedition
Live Law
@LiveLawIndia
·
25m
Dave: Let me show you what was the position before the HC. 

Bench: After medical examination by Board, he was in your custody ?

Dave: We don’t know if they were self inflicted injuries or not. 

#SupremeCourt 
@RaghuRaju_MP

@YSRCParty
 #Sedition
Live Law
@LiveLawIndia
·
24m
Dave: It was at their instance medical board was constituted. 

Bench: Are you saying that after the report and till the person was taken to the hospital, these injuries were self inflicted ? 

#SupremeCourt 
@RaghuRaju_MP

@YSRCParty
 #Sedition
Live Law
@LiveLawIndia
·
23m
Bench: We sent him to an Army Hospital, not State or Centre.

Dave: Question is whether just on the basis of this, should bail be granted ? If that’s the case, please hear me.

Bench: You’ve been appearing before us. What makes you think we will pass an order without hearing you.
Live Law
@LiveLawIndia
·
22m
Bench: Let us first hear Rohatgi. And then we will hear you. We want to hear about the injuries. 

Dave: Copy of the report should be made available to us also if possible. 

#SupremeCourt 
@RaghuRaju_MP

@YSRCParty
 #Sedition
Live Law
@LiveLawIndia
·
21m
Bench: Mr. Dave and Rohatgi, we will send this by email and then have this at 2.30. 

Dave: Can you please keep this on Monday ?

Bench: We don’t know if we will be sitting then. 

#SupremeCourt 
@RaghuRaju_MP

@YSRCParty
 #Sedition
Live Law
@LiveLawIndia
·
20m
Rohatgi: I am asking for bail and I want CBI to investigate this. My friend is taking this very lightly. I want this to be taken up at 2.30. 

Bench: Dave, you just want to see the report. Come back at 2.30. 

#SupremeCourt 
@RaghuRaju_MP

@YSRCParty
 #Sedition
Live Law
@LiveLawIndia
·
19m
Matter will resume at 2:30 PM. 

#SupremeCourt 
@RaghuRaju_MP

@YSRCParty
 #Sedition
krish
@PowerPolitics8
·
45m
Replying to 
@LiveLawIndia
 and 
@RaghuRaju_MP
Following..

https://mobile.twitter.com/LiveLawIndia/status/1395607076655665156

Raghurama: వైద్యపరీక్షల నివేదిక అందింది: సుప్రీం

Raghurama: వైద్యపరీక్షల నివేదిక అందింది: సుప్రీం

దిల్లీ: నర్సాపురం ఎంపీ రఘురామకృష్ణరాజు బెయిల్‌, వైద్యపరీక్షల అంశంపై సుప్రీంకోర్టులో విచారణ జరిగింది. సికింద్రాబాద్‌ ఆర్మీ ఆస్పత్రి వైద్యులు అందించిన నివేదిక తమకు అందిందని సుప్రీంకోర్టు న్యాయమూర్తి జస్టిస్‌ వినీత్‌ శరన్‌ చెప్పారు. వైద్య పరీక్షల నివేదికను ఆయన తెరిచారు. ముగ్గురు వైద్యులు పరీక్షించి ఎక్స్‌రే, వీడియో కూడా పంపారని తెలిపారు. రఘురామకృష్ణరాజుకు జనరల్‌ ఎడిమా ఉందని.. కాలి వేలికి ఫ్రాక్చర్‌తో పాటు మరికొన్ని గాయాలు ఉన్నట్లు నివేదికలో పేర్కొన్నారని జస్టిస్‌ వినీత్‌ శరన్‌ అన్నారు. 

మా ఆరోపణలు నిజమని తేలాయి: ముకుల్‌ రోహత్గీ

కస్టడీలో చిత్రహింసలు పెట్టారన్న తమ ఆరోపణలు నిజమని తేలాయని రఘురామ తరఫు న్యాయవాది ముకుల్‌ రోహత్గీ అన్నారు. ఏపీ సీఐడీ అధికారుల చిత్రహింసలపై సీబీఐతో విచారణ జరిపించాలని ఆయన కోరారు. సిట్టింగ్‌ ఎంపీకే ఇలా జరిగితే సామాన్యుడి పరిస్థితేంటని ఆయన ప్రశ్నించారు. ఏపీ ప్రభుత్వం తరఫు న్యాయవాది దుష్యంత్‌ దవే స్పందిస్తూ రఘురామే స్వయంగా చేసుకున్న గాయాలా? కాదా? అన్నది తెలియదన్నారు. ఆస్పత్రికి తీసుకెళ్లే ముందు స్వయంగా గాయాలు చేసుకున్నారని అంటున్నారా? అని ధర్మాసనం న్యాయవాది దవేను ప్రశ్నించింది. వైద్య పరీక్షల నివేదికను ఏపీ ప్రభుత్వం, న్యాయవాదులకు మెయిల్ చేస్తామని తెలిపింది. అనంతరం తదుపరి విచారణను మధ్యాహ్నం 2.30గంటలకు వాయిదా వేసింది.

First hand experience :  

Maa orlo okadini wife/husb  fight lo arrest chesaru.  

Vaadini night custody lo pettadaniki  ... police station lo  lockup ki 3 constables ni kapalaga pettaru. 

--- Nenu akkade vunna ---- 

Nenu constable ni adigite .....   accused custody lo vunnappudu oka chinna scratch vaadi meeda padina court lo police la meeda case file chestaru ani cheppadu.  

5 minutes ago, chanti149 said:

Aa ggh doctor and cid officers.....ee iddariki final ga ye punishment vastundo chodali....it should be severe....otherwise ilane continue avtai...jalaganna ni elano courts em peekalev

Not thing gona na happen 

2 minutes ago, bunty27 said:

As per the Info i got frm a ##### source J was watching for few mins live while beating RRR in Guntur Jail

No doubt YS viveka ni kooda veede veyinchadu ... sympothy kosam.   

Criminal mind set anedi oka rojulo vacchedi kaadu  ... oka rojulo poyedi kaadu. 

2 minutes ago, ravindras said:

vaalla genes lo vundhi.

Valla kompako sapam vundi lee  ....  prati vaadu blood lo chavalani. 

raja reddy, YS, viveka , chivaraku jaggadi mama ...   andaru ala poyinalle gaa. 

i know of those RRR videos which Dave was trying to win an argument.

1. “Kill any Reddy..” translation placed in the court is rubbish... if you go to the original video the meaning will completely change.. they extracted part of and badly translated to make it for a cunning argument aginst the defensant

2. “beatup covid volunteers”. first of all there are no covid volunteers.. these volunteers are paid workers of the party taking govt money (and itself can be seen as illegal). next, yes RRR indeed appealed to beatup “those volunteers who are intentionally deleting other party voters, people and those belonging of kamma etc castes..”

clearly these 2 statements placed infront of the judge are lies and misleading the court

anukunta ne unna, why are they shifting to army hospital in RRR personal vehicle ani... siggu ledu ilanti lawyers donga panulu cheyamani advice cheyadaniki...

”self inflicted” injuries aa? can anyone cause himself a fracture and multiple injuries by sitting in the front passenger seat of a car? the video recording will prove if the injuries are fresh or from few days ago, right?

Archived