RRR Guts

Npower

35 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

We cannot conclude on the evidence until military hospital medical report comes out 

Evidence adi kadu. Giving government position to others accused and also witness. He said government GOs are evidence that he can influence others involved in the case which is the basis for bail rejection. Earlier such evidence was not there.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ఎంపీ రఘురామ కృష్ణరాజు బ్లడ్, స్కిన్ శాంపిల్స్ సేకరించిన సికింద్రాబాద్ మిలటరీ ఆసుపత్రి వైద్యులు.

నేటి సాయంత్రానికి రిపోర్టులు వచ్చే అవకాశం... రేపు తెలంగాణ హైకోర్టుకు సీల్డ్ కవర్ లో నివేదిక అందించే అవకాశం...

15 minutes ago, ravindras said:

i agree with him.

we didn't allow sc/st enter into hindu temples. britishers started chiritian missionaries to propagate their religion. britishers started schools and hospitals .

27 minutes ago, ravindras said:

i agree with him.

we didn't allow sc/st enter into hindu temples. britishers started chiritian missionaries to propagate their religion. britishers started schools and hospitals .

They were not treated properly. But there are many SC/ST who are following Hinduism and didn't convert. I don't know why they still need reservation if they got everything from Christianity.

They can follow their religion but they shouldn't condemn Hinduism. This has reached such a level that they are asking even OCs to convert. If they are doing it, it is not good for them as it will lead to rise in right wing parties. This is already happening. You reap what you sow.

52 minutes ago, ravindras said:

i agree with him.

Same time SC and ST has there own temples whwere they them self act as preist hope you are aware of that also 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived