40 countries helping India

8 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

40 nations presidents or primeministers why trying for nobel prize and providing aid to India, illu sakkapettukondi ra sannasis 

You are losing me these days. Used to read your posts just so that I don't go too negative on Modi and try to get a perspective from the other side. Eemadya logic lekunda blind defending aipoindi. Idi asala reply iche post ay kaadu nee okappudu standard ki.

1 minute ago, Siva Charan said:

You are loosing me these days. Used to read your posts just so that I don't go too negative on Modi and try to get a perspective from the other side. Eemadya logic lekunda blind defending aipoindi. Idi asala reply iche post ay kaadu nee okappudu standard ki.

Putting it in perspective here as well 😂

19 minutes ago, akhil ch said:

Ekkada ee photo shoot ki pose iche pichikukka? Pedda pikudu gadilaga noble prize kavali ani velladu. Mundu illu sakkabettara sannasi

Vaadini emi vupayogam 

Educated, mindless and egoistic people who blindly supported and still supporting are responsible for this collateral damage

1 hour ago, adithya369 said:

Vaadini emi vupayogam 

Educated, mindless and egoistic people who blindly supported and still supporting are responsible for this collateral damage

Very few are supporting..most of the people stated scolding.including Nri.

Edo flow lo nature support ga vunnapudu.. pakistan,china ..vennu virichadu ani elevations lo ..nettukochadu.. ippudu asalu rangu bayata padindi..most of the people.. realized ..Nisani culprit.

40 minutes ago, Venkatpaladugu said:

Very few are supporting..most of the people stated scolding.including Nri.

Edo flow lo nature support ga vunnapudu.. pakistan,china ..vennu virichadu ani elevations lo ..nettukochadu.. ippudu asalu rangu bayata padindi..most of the people.. realized ..Nisani culprit.

Good to know that people are realizing, but still seeing egoistic people praising this Nishani

2 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

40 nations presidents or primeministers why trying for nobel prize and providing aid to India, illu sakkapettukondi ra sannasis 

Mana digambara sannasiki  ki cheta kaledu kabatti..... ah 40 Sannasia vastunnaru.... inkaaa sannasini enakesku vastey.... seta koti lingaalalo B-ODI lingam (Nee filter Modi Lingam ani translate cheyyakunda edho naa jagratta lo Nenu....) lekka oostaaaru ikkada Janam..... appudu Dasavataram lo kotta avataram tappademo 

Archived