Bengal exit polls

Just now, MSDTarak said:

Continue ur pshycosim , when u get into power in 2024 please come to my home and kill me because I support a party

Paine na reply undi bro. You guys deserve the same treatment of what you preached/did to others. 

Now stop preaching just because someone from your party died. Manam navvinapudu avatalodu navvina anni musukoni undali. 

You might say that you didnt support, okay - we agree but it is because of your party many of our cadre died and yes many were enjoying.

I'm feeling happy seeing each and every tweet that includes both 20% genuine and 80% fake from BJP social media. Your party idiots ruined the federal structure of the country. You ruined the secular build of the biggest democracy and soon you'll ruin the democratic nature of the country too. What your party inflicted on this nation is something bigger than cancer. You inflicted hate among people. This;ll come back to each and every party worker. Just wait for your turn and till then read my above post. Btw I have no enimity against you to come to your home and kill you but for sure if the law permits, i;ll take down every idiot under the BJP tag for what you brought upon this sacred nation. (2 min silence before you react saying that I am towards some party or state)

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, MSDTarak said:

I thought ur just different to some one after speaking to you personally, u proved me wrong bro....Please continue ur phycoism 

I felt the same bro . I still feel the same about you but I'm feeling sad seeing your state of mind which is no less than the ones pelting stones in kashmir. You guys are no different than the ones behind the green flag in kashmir who pelt stones at our soldiers and when we retaliate, cry foul and play victim card. Just the colour of the flag changed.

Looks like your party color workers inherited The idealogy of speaking nonsense, attending mass brain wash sessions, crying foul, playing victim card when someone retaliates and mass propaganda from the green flag. I feel sorry as the great culture or the Dharm which you believe in didnt help you see beyond this.

Please continue

57 minutes ago, MSDTarak said:

Aina sare vallu AP ni sankanakinchana BJP lo unnaru kabatti sampesina parledu, we will support it

what ever happened is not right... idi katchitamga  un constitutional.. 

but bengal lo jarigithey norlu leputhunnaru mee BJP vallu

ikkada Mana amaravathi lo farmers chanipothunte okka BJP vadanna post pettada..?

1 minute ago, RamaSiddhu J said:

They are ex communists...it's old practice between Communists and TMCs ....madhyalo ee hindutva Gola endi...mokam meeda Okkati peekali andha bhakti ni..chal hut

BJP party workers ki ah matram soya kuda undadu. All communist gang moved to BJP and its an open fact. Ippudochhi adollani rape chestunaru manushulni champestunaru ani kaburlu. 2019 tarvata road mida vetadi narikinapudu soya undadu sound undadu. adigithe mi ilallo akka amma antaru... Dhavada dhaddojanam ayipoddi okkonakodukki.point ki stick ayi matladu intlo amma akka daka velthe mi akka akka nadumu daka veltha nenu. banchaxxx

guvva shade aypoddi okko nakodukki. Tweets lo muslic TMC workers anta jathi thakkuva kodukulu. evarnaythe corner chesi image malign chestunaro valla pandha ne follow avtu kaburlu. ah tweets lo kotte vadu Quran pattukunada? evadiki vadu tochindi inflict cheyadam fashion aypoyindi.

What these idiots brought upon the country is something scary. They;ll get to know the moment they get down from power. 

What all these people lied will become true in lime light. Diginaka nela lopu guvvalu pagilipotay common karyakartha ki

3 hours ago, avm said:

Meeru kooda fanism/ hatred aapi alochiste reality ardham avutundemo?

2009-2016 Modi fan ni.. 

Meku modi ante evaro sarigga teliyaka mundhe fan ni.. Naku chepthunnara reality gurinchi :sleep:

ivanni pakkana pettandi.. Present situation ni chusi kuda Modi bajana chesthamu ante siggu tho sacchipovachu.. 

Hey bro just incase if you've missed seeing my msg in WA as you're in a hurry to block. 

Here's the reply. @MSDTarak

Learn to speak generalising the topic or debating constructively rather than getting Amma Akka into discussion. If you can get it, remember we can get it too. If you cannot, practise ignoring which the great lord Ram preached. That'll take you to places. 

8DCF7B4D-6A4C-4CF0-8A73-0CA75C7ED9C7.png

1 minute ago, Raaz@NBK said:

2009-2016 Modi fan ni.. 

Meku modi ante evaro sarigga teliyaka mundhe fan ni.. Naku chepthunnara reality gurinchi :sleep:

ivanni pakkana pettandi.. Present situation ni chusi kuda Modi bajana chesthamu ante siggu tho sacchipovachu.. 

hehehe i still have a page against congress :D they'll come back saying you are congress

1 hour ago, MSDTarak said:

Kevalam oka party ki support chestunnanduvalla vanni narikesina, ledante vallintlo doori vadi amma akkani rape chesina danni support chestunnaramte, entha visham milo daagi undo okka saari artham cheskondi .......Leave about parties, just imagine if same happens to u one day just because u support one party or ideology.

Mari meeru em peekaru 2019 nunchi AP lo anni dhadulu jarigithe?? Mee BJP batch sank.alu guddhukunnaruga social media lo.. Thupuk.. 

3 hours ago, avm said:

Ee bjp hatred in db I think is coz they don't support CBN but fact is he left them after allying in 99 n 2014...

CBN maku guvva tho samanam kani mundu websites , tv reels aapi common man ki podichindi ento chepandi mundu.

Support package ki stimulus package ki theda telusukoni pressmeet pettamani chepandi mundu ah labbi FM ni.

INC is worst and BJP is equally worst. better ah kada annadi na opinion . I;ll say why you say why that's a constructive disco than getting CBN our amma akka into discussion or AP TDP YCP JSP into discussion.

Mundu ninna elections results avagane petrol diesel rates iroju penchadaniki reason ento cheppandi. Before you they say they pegged it internationally, last week fluctutations ki enduku india lo change avvaledo kuda prepare ayi vacheyandi

1 minute ago, Raaz@NBK said:

Mari meeru em peekaru 2019 nunchi AP lo anni dhadulu jarigithe?? Mee BJP batch sank.alu guddhukunnaruga social media lo.. Thupuk.. 

Question cheste block chestaru :roflmao:kottaga nerchukunaru. Malli mana mida mud slinging ikada normal disco lo amma akka endukocharu ante sound undadu.

Okate mentality just colour change .

18 minutes ago, RamaSiddhu J said:

They are ex communists...it's old practice between Communists and TMCs ....

+1

BJP gelichi vunna ide jarigedi... 

One of the major reasons for TMC landslide in Bengal is people still fear Leftie goons who are in BJP now.. I've first hand experience with them.... and always wished Didi to win... 

P.S - I do not support violence.... kani, WB lo idi eppati nuncho jaruguthundi..... ipudu SM valla highlight avthundi... 

Just now, Raaz@NBK said:

Anthaku minchi peekedhi em ledhule.. 

Valla Daka vachesariki noppi telusuchindi. Ma guvvala kinde dakkoni bathiki poyaru kodukulu ysr time lo. Ipudu potugallu laga show BJP batch 

3 minutes ago, akhil ch said:

Question cheste block chestaru :roflmao:kottaga nerchukunaru. Malli mana mida mud slinging ikada normal disco lo amma akka endukocharu ante sound undadu.

Okate mentality just colour change .

Rapes gurinchi matladutunnaru.. Godra incident tarvata Gujarat state wide ee BJP ollu chesindhi ento mari.. 

3 minutes ago, akhil ch said:

Valla Daka vachesariki noppi telusuchindi. Ma guvvala kinde dakkoni bathiki poyaru kodukulu ysr time lo. Ipudu potugallu laga show BJP batch 

2nd wave lo Modi gadu prepare avvakunda Goppalaki poyi india lo konni vela pranalani teesadu.. inka manaki reality teliyadhu ani suukthulu chepthunnaru.. Siggu padali villu thu.. 

39 minutes ago, MSDTarak said:

I never supported any killings or neither voted a party which ur accusing they killed, but ur the one who is supporting someone who is killing and raping someone. Atleast don't condemn it damn but support it, if ur doing it u are a stoop low person.....And please stop ur boloddy shit conversation here and het out

claps! 

1. show me one post where i supported those who is killing and raping someone?

I dare you to prove your filthy allegation...

3 hours ago, raavikp said:

Not because they don't support CBN but because they don't support AP and its ppl. Also for supporting corrupt politician like Jagan and his attrocities.. is cheating or ignoring a section of ppl from his country not a crime?

Think peacefully for 3 mins....u wl get answer who is responsible for this?

3 hours ago, kurnool NTR said:

Main reason is not supporting AP. 

AP is one son/ daughter of India Bro...happens in every family...Whoever hadles it well wl be successful with grace of God......

2 hours ago, kanagalakiran said:

BJP died with vajpayee and Advani 

now it is MoSha party 

It's still live n ruling country....may be mosha realized how people treat them if they were as nice as Atal ji / Advani...

1 hour ago, sskmaestro said:

Heee heeeee...:. So in your own words you are agreeing Nehru and Indira are far superior than this Chai wala ?

Yes a chaiwala was born coz of gr8ness of Nehruji/ Indiraji....

Archived