akuna matata

Panabaka Nomination done

2 minutes ago, Royal Nandamuri said:

Idemanna Janasena rally na vachinolla ki votes lekapovataniki. Ekkadoakkada untayi lendi 😁

Kavibhavam enti ante, votes lepestharu ani.

2 hours ago, NTRYoungTiger said:

2008 Warangal by-elections motivation kavali .. 

Red Lizard won the election Warangal MP in 2008 bye election... isn't it?

10 hours ago, Siddhugwotham said:

Red Lizard won the election Warangal MP in 2008 bye election... isn't it?

That election was less than 1 year before general election. Ikkada ee govt inka 3 year 2 months untadi. Don't compare

Posted (edited)

I firmly believe that she is the worst choice to go with: 

She is,

1. Someone who has more self interests than interests of/for the people 

2. Have worst performance being an MP from Bapatla in the past ( haven’t even visited a single town/village in the constituency after her win)

3. Being a cabinet minister, she didn’t condemn the unilateral way of dividing our Telugu state

In case if she is elected, all she would do is go and sit in the parliament without any voice. I am sorry for being rude, but she isn’t a good fit and a right choice for TDP to go with with current circumstances.

Edited by chandu1239

13 minutes ago, chandu1239 said:

She is,

2. Have worst performance being an MP from Bapatla in the past ( haven’t even visited a single town/village in the constituency after her win)

3. Being a cabinet minister, she didn’t condemn the unilateral way of dividing our Telugu state

In case if she is elected, all she would do is go and sit in the parliament without any voice. I am sorry for being rude, but she isn’t a good fit and a right choice for TDP to go with with current circumstances.

Atleast she agreed to contest that’s a big deal for us now 

58 minutes ago, chandu1239 said:

She is,

Right choice wrong choice secondary.. prob is we don't have a choice..

56 minutes ago, akuna matata said:

Atleast she agreed to contest that’s a big deal for us now 

Again, why do have to go with her? If we are ready for a loss, don’t we have any TDP loyalists out there. Today all TDP needs is someone who is young and a good orator, the party needs to take risks, going with the traditional base who have prioritized self interests doesn’t help. 

I would brace for her loss, as it doesn’t help the party nor the state anyway.

Politically she is best candidate now and she got more votes than mla candidates in last elections..she can impact Nellore dt constituencies...

If balija voters of ctr district supports majority will be less than one lakh

Panabaka only adv is caste.. daanthone laakuni raavali.. MP gaa ante paina evaroo cheppinattu worst performance in the past..

choice ledhani maathram anakandi, CBN experiment cheyyalsindhi like giving it to young leader with unknown face.. poyina manavallu peddaga feel ayyevaru kaadhu..