Jump to content
akuna matata

Panabaka Nomination done

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Royal Nandamuri said:

Idemanna Janasena rally na vachinolla ki votes lekapovataniki. Ekkadoakkada untayi lendi 😁

Kavibhavam enti ante, votes lepestharu ani.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NTRYoungTiger said:

2008 Warangal by-elections motivation kavali .. 

Red Lizard won the election Warangal MP in 2008 bye election... isn't it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Siddhugwotham said:

Red Lizard won the election Warangal MP in 2008 bye election... isn't it?

That election was less than 1 year before general election. Ikkada ee govt inka 3 year 2 months untadi. Don't compare

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I firmly believe that she is the worst choice to go with: 

She is,

1. Someone who has more self interests than interests of/for the people 

2. Have worst performance being an MP from Bapatla in the past ( haven’t even visited a single town/village in the constituency after her win)

3. Being a cabinet minister, she didn’t condemn the unilateral way of dividing our Telugu state

In case if she is elected, all she would do is go and sit in the parliament without any voice. I am sorry for being rude, but she isn’t a good fit and a right choice for TDP to go with with current circumstances.

Edited by chandu1239

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, chandu1239 said:

I firmly believe that she is the worst choice to go with: 

She is,

1. Someone who has more self interests than interests of/for the people 

2. Have worst performance being an MP from Bapatla in the past ( haven’t even visited a single town/village in the constituency after her win)

3. Being a cabinet minister, she didn’t condemn the unilateral way of dividing our Telugu state

In case if she is elected, all she would do is go and sit in the parliament without any voice. I am sorry for being rude, but she isn’t a good fit and a right choice for TDP to go with with current circumstances.

Atleast she agreed to contest that’s a big deal for us now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, chandu1239 said:

I firmly believe that she is the worst choice to go with: 

She is,

1. Someone who has more self interests than interests of/for the people 

2. Have worst performance being an MP from Bapatla in the past ( haven’t even visited a single town/village in the constituency after her win)

3. Being a cabinet minister, she didn’t condemn the unilateral way of dividing our Telugu state

In case if she is elected, all she would do is go and sit in the parliament without any voice. I am sorry for being rude, but she isn’t a good fit and a right choice for TDP to go with with current circumstances.

Right choice wrong choice secondary.. prob is we don't have a choice..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, akuna matata said:

Atleast she agreed to contest that’s a big deal for us now 

Again, why do have to go with her? If we are ready for a loss, don’t we have any TDP loyalists out there. Today all TDP needs is someone who is young and a good orator, the party needs to take risks, going with the traditional base who have prioritized self interests doesn’t help. 
 

I would brace for her loss, as it doesn’t help the party nor the state anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Politically she is best candidate now and she got more votes than mla candidates in last elections..she can impact Nellore dt constituencies...

If balija voters of ctr district supports majority will be less than one lakh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Panabaka only adv is caste.. daanthone laakuni raavali.. MP gaa ante paina evaroo cheppinattu worst performance in the past..

choice ledhani maathram anakandi, CBN experiment cheyyalsindhi like giving it to young leader with unknown face.. poyina manavallu peddaga feel ayyevaru kaadhu..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×