What are we up against ?

7 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Personals as usual 🤣

Leaders batte state progress dimension decide ayyedhi, unfortunately young ga unnappudu mee leader andharini kelikesadu, poni old ayyaka emanna changed aa ante konchem change aina others satisfy ayye range kadhu, because of his inefficiency state is suffering today.

Again.. deviating the topic.

desam kosam ..dharmam kosam ..nilabade mee northi bosses..AP ki lawfully ivvalsina promises fullfill chesi.. votes adagochu.its called dharmam,,positive politics..

It was..congress kante..memu different ani chupinche opportunity.

Yet, why chose the arm twisting route?
cause u..guyz see vengeance in priority than performing your duty.

i am not a blind supporter of any leader. Only a development agenda attracts me.

if CBN had committed any financial fraud.. plz spend ur resources in convicting him.

killing AP prospects and witch hunting is..the most shameful act..after winning on Rama and dharma as the agenda.

You have committed more blasphemy to Hinduism than the out siders have. 😏

thats why I always say.. blood is on ur hands for the atrocious committed by your bosses.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Jaitra said:

eem matladuthunnav saami asala nuvvu

anni vadilesi nattu unnav

Did i say they never happened?

ee level lo usage of central agencies against opposition Independent India lo eppudaina jarigindha?

Jarigindhi ippudu publicity ekkuva anthe :smug:

4 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Aa lion dude ni chudandi peddayana ni dinchesaru anatam kuda thappu la lectures peeking, malli edhurudhadi ani reverse engineering asala ee victim card ekkada konnado endho 😆

Pedhayani dinchadam evariki ishtam ledu. CBn was hated by many including my family during that episode.

by showing his ability as the CM he succeeded in impressing many such NTR sympathizers.

However.. you said you started derided him after 2009...but bring the 1994 episode in your help to justify your hatred on him

so , for more than a decade..you were clueless..just like Vallbhaneni Vamsi and kodali Nani. 🙏

31 minutes ago, LION_NTR said:

Abadham..Pachi Abadham🤨.

your bosses in delhi repeatedly saying “ Spcl sts for AP is a closed chapter”. No mention of any promises made earlier..from railway zone to industrial incentives.

Yet.. you downplay their abuse towards AP..and claim ..that all the benefits are on the way. 😏

UPA time lo AP was undivided and it has its own monetary resources to survive.

AP needs central assistance more than ever after bifurcation ,,and its  Mosha who killed AP prospects . U cant escape the sin.. you are their bhakth. Plz live with the remorse 😏

Reorg demands not met ani nene cheppa sevaral posts lo daniki downplay okati malli

Spl status changed to spl assistance and ur boss agreed, later godavalu confusion on funds, agreed spl status as of now ataka ekkindhi.

Railway zone considering ani Piyush dude last month told so this is still pozzibul

AP prospects kill chesina vallalo BJP tho patu CBN Jaggad Raul/Cong/AP Peope kuda unnaru, when u realize this one can think about remorse  :comfort: but the state will move on it will take more time than expected to reach its goals.

12 minutes ago, LION_NTR said:

Again.. deviating the topic.

desam kosam ..dharmam kosam ..nilabade mee northi bosses..AP ki lawfully ivvalsina promises fullfill chesi.. votes adagochu.its called dharmam,,positive politics..

It was..congress kante..memu different ani chupinche opportunity.

Yet, why chose the arm twisting route?
cause u..guyz see vengeance in priority than performing your duty.

i am not a blind supporter of any leader. Only a development agenda attracts me.

if CBN had committed any financial fraud.. plz spend ur resources in convicting him.

killing AP prospects and witch hunting is..the most shameful act..after winning on Rama and dharma as the agenda.

You have committed more blasphemy to Hinduism than the out siders have. 😏

thats why I always say.. blood is on ur hands for the atrocious committed by your bosses.

Not deviating, plz recognize cbn has holes too.

As alternative, if u can show a better northie boss than sickularism kosam nilabade Raul and Italian mafia we can also think about it.

Anthe gani Raul edho sesesthadu ani dreams chupinchakandi, the guy didn't have time to come to AP in last 2 years lol

26 minutes ago, LION_NTR said:

Pedhayani dinchadam evariki ishtam ledu. CBn was hated by many including my family during that episode.

by showing his ability as the CM he succeeded in impressing many such NTR sympathizers.

However.. you said you started derided him after 2009...but bring the 1994 episode in your help to justify your hatred on him

so , for more than a decade..you were clueless..just like Vallbhaneni Vamsi and kodali Nani. 🙏

I am not justifying my hatred, I am pointing to CBN mistakes, one was that incident and the other was Vajpayee incident, but vajpayee incident mee mutyakala subbaya story ki suit avvadhu convenient ga skip chesi ntr dinchatam meedha oogipoyaru, you are as clueless as devineni avinash and Tammineni sitaram :smug:

2 hours ago, LION_NTR said:

Abadham..Pachi Abadham🤨.

your bosses in delhi repeatedly saying “ Spcl sts for AP is a closed chapter”. No mention of any promises made earlier..from railway zone to industrial incentives.

Yet.. you downplay their abuse towards AP..and claim ..that all the benefits are on the way. 😏

UPA time lo AP was undivided and it has its own monetary resources to survive.

AP needs central assistance more than ever after bifurcation ,,and its  Mosha who killed AP prospects . U cant escape the sin.. you are their bhakth. Plz live with the remorse 😏

Ee Rajakeeyam lantollu Rastra drohulu bro... Thupuk le.. Sontha state naakipothunte inka intha nisugguga ela matladutunnaro ardham kadhu.. Ekkado Canada lo kurchuni anni manchiga jarigipothunnai ani edhuru dhadi chesthunnaru..

2 hours ago, LION_NTR said:

6 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Memu adhe saying power lo unnapudu cbn made many enemies vallu kuda appudappudu return gifts istharu ani

Ika mana dhandu stories chala vinnam le TDP ki mosam sesina andharu nasanam ani pakkana KCR ni live example ga pettukoni kuda.

Natural reasons tho chanipoyina vallaki kuda edho relate chesi anandhapadandi if it gives u solace. Repu Modi odipoyina Or edhaina aina kuda no body can take away the fact that he was 3 time CM and 2 time PM a feat no leader achieved before. But u can celebrate under AP account.

Ika mosam sesina Sonia ki ilane annam but later em chesamo kuda seen, it’s all relative..

We never cared about dumb celebrations...ap people are small group..so this votes never caribg your bjp people...local leaders enni mistakes chesina..me pedda leaders correct chesi...ap lanti daga padda situation ni correct cheyyali...I really praying as AP should stand  as like other states..even in Jagan ..rule..but it's way far..

Mistakes are common..don't compare..with silly mistakes with history changing mistakes..ap lo political gain and games are nothing to bjp.. helping to ap state is important whether it's cbn or Jagan...

Karma anedi anadari sarada theerustundi...so ippudu ap janala turn...repu inkokari turn..it's never ending process

6 hours ago, Raaz@NBK said:

Ee Rajakeeyam lantollu Rastra drohulu bro... Thupuk le.. Sontha state naakipothunte inka intha nisugguga ela matladutunnaro ardham kadhu.. Ekkado Canada lo kurchuni anni manchiga jarigipothunnai ani edhuru dhadi chesthunnaru..

When someone is defending a government despite its atrocities.. the supporter must be getting some personal gain..be it monetary or ego driven.

sadly...society is dominated by such types. I was under the impression  that at least we at NFDB are straight for what we believe. 🥺.  But unfortunately many here have become one with the devil!

16 minutes ago, ChiefMinister said:

It was modi who talked to TDP leaders during that time and asked CBN to take over the party...and also requested him to help him in 2014 to become PM ...

Phone chesi untadu le 1995 lo. Under his guidance chesi undochu CBN.

8 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

I am not justifying my hatred, I am pointing to CBN mistakes, one was that incident and the other was Vajpayee incident, but vajpayee incident mee mutyakala subbaya story ki suit avvadhu convenient ga skip chesi ntr dinchatam meedha oogipoyaru, you are as clueless as devineni avinash and Tammineni sitaram :smug:

NTR ayina, CBN ayina state tarvaathe.

if NTR is alive today and does what YSJ and the central sannasi is doing..do you think I will blindly rally behind him?
CBN was a never replacement for NTR in the first place. He earned this statue by his sheer hardwok in making Aap advance after the 94 chaos.

bringing NTR Vs CBN or some unrelated topic ,.to deviate  our demand to  full-fill  central bifurcation promises..shows that you don’t have an argument in support of your Northie bosses..who sees you as a slave folding hands despite them spitting on your people .

18 minutes ago, LION_NTR said:

When someone is defending a government despite its atrocities.. the supporter must be getting some personal gain..be it monetary or ego driven.

sadly...society is dominated by such types. I was under the impression  that at least we at NFDB are straight for what we believe. 🥺.  But unfortunately many here have become one with the devil!

Ya idhi errajenda batch logic 😆

As long as Modi is doing good for India I will support until a better alternative develops or shown. Aa pani lo undu mari.

18 minutes ago, LION_NTR said:

NTR ayina, CBN ayina state tarvaathe.

if NTR is alive today and does what YSJ and the central sannasi is doing..do you think I will blindly rally behind him?
CBN was a never replacement for NTR in the first place. He earned this statue by his sheer hardwok in making Aap advance after the 94 chaos.

bringing NTR Vs CBN or some unrelated topic ,.to deviate  our demand to  full-fill  central bifurcation promises..shows that you don’t have an argument in support of your Northie bosses..who sees you as a slave folding hands despite them spitting on your people .

Ya you and your leader want to be slave of Raul. Thanks but no thanks. You can enjoy that slavery to Italian Mafiaso.

@Rajakeeyam Bro you have no idea what Mosha are trying to do. Can you tell me why Central government taxes on petrol and diesel are so high. You don't live in India. So you don't understand the difficulties we are facing. We didn't get reduction in the tax slabs particularly the 30% slab from 2013.

Middle class meeda revenge laga undi veedi rule.

3 hours ago, Sunny@CBN said:

@Rajakeeyam Bro you have no idea what Mosha are trying to do. Can you tell me why Central government taxes on petrol and diesel are so high. You don't live in India. So you don't understand the difficulties we are facing. We didn't get reduction in the tax slabs particularly the 30% slab from 2013.

Middle class meeda revenge laga undi veedi rule.

Already discussed in another thread, inflation is high this year. Both central and state govts not providing relief on petrol as it’s their major revenue till things return to normalcy. Ippudu Raul vachesthe thaggipothai ane brama lo undakandi bcoz cong state govts charging highest.

Tax relief for 10L slab might come before elections 2024.

4 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Ya you and your leader want to be slave of Raul. Thanks but no thanks. You can enjoy that slavery to Italian Mafiaso.

Haha.. pommanaKunda poga pettidhee tamare, Kirasthani rowdy ki appointments ichi..pamper chesedhi meere.

Oppositie front ki velithe..mock chesedi tamare.😏

In future..ok vela so called Raul Pm ayi..AP ki promises fulfill cheyakapothe.. same mee sannaasi boss ni ekinatte ekuthanu.

mee laaga..Free gaa maatram.,paadhaalu 🦶 kadaganu. 

5 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

As long as Modi is doing good for India I will support until a better alternative develops or shown. Aa pani lo undu mari.

Raavalsina funds raakapogaa.. unna ports, steel factories pothunnaayi maa state nunchi.

rajadhaani kosam lands ichina farmers road meedha edusthunte..central lo power lo unna sannasi gaallu.. chodyam chusthunnaaru.  

mari..meeku maatrame kanapade aa development ento?

Of course.. Paadha 🦶 pooja chesina tarvatha..nethina neellu challukunte.. divya drushti vasthundemo? Appudu Veligipothunna AP ni, Bharath ni chudochemo? 😏

1 hour ago, LION_NTR said:

Raavalsina funds raakapogaa.. unna ports, steel factories pothunnaayi maa state nunchi.

rajadhaani kosam lands ichina farmers road meedha edusthunte..central lo power lo unna sannasi gaallu.. chodyam chusthunnaaru.  

mari..meeku maatrame kanapade aa development ento?

Of course.. Paadha 🦶 pooja chesina tarvatha..nethina neellu challukunte.. divya drushti vasthundemo? Appudu Veligipothunna AP ni, Bharath ni chudochemo? 😏

Prathi thread lo same tape lol, alternative ante bebebee...mee Raul bewarse ga unnadu ga rammanochu ga Kerala lo Swimming... Tamilnadu lo Biryani chese badhulu, konchem national media ki vrelledhi newsuuu

Asala oka state ga kuda consider cheyani Italian mafiaso ki mee free paadha pooja  🦶subscription ento lol 

6 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Already discussed in another thread, inflation is high this year. Both central and state govts not providing relief on petrol as it’s their major revenue till things return to normalcy. Ippudu Raul vachesthe thaggipothai ane brama lo undakandi bcoz cong state govts charging highest.

Tax relief for 10L slab might come before elections 2024.

Edho konni logical words use chesi jana lako chevilo puvvulu pettaku saami.. inflation perugutundhe diesel and petrol rate hike valla.. Mundhu avi control chesthe anni set avutaayi.. 

10 hours ago, LION_NTR said:

Dhurapu kondalu nunupu anattu.. Ekkado Canada lo kurchuni All is well anta vuntaru ee janalu.. 

5 hours ago, LION_NTR said:

Haha.. pommanaKunda poga pettidhee tamare, Kirasthani rowdy ki appointments ichi..pamper chesedhi meere.

Oppositie front ki velithe..mock chesedi tamare.😏

In future..ok vela so called Raul Pm ayi..AP ki promises fulfill cheyakapothe.. same mee sannaasi boss ni ekinatte ekuthanu.

mee laaga..Free gaa maatram.,paadhaalu 🦶 kadaganu. 

Chesina edhava panulu marchipotharu kavalani.. Chesina ranku evaram mamuludha.. Malli vachi ee bondam gadu CBN, Jagan trap lo padutunnadu ani anadam.. Asala trap loki tosindhe mosha lu ee state BJP leaders and YCP lobbying ki.. 

Archived