Hard Facts

Npower

• Lokesh nu entha malign cheyyaalo antha chesesaaru.  So, Lokesh something out of the box chesthe thappa - Political career paramgaa... ippudaithe chances nil.
  • CBN at the time of LP episode won public mandate... because the generation then knew that Chandrababu actually saved TDP from the Evil clutehces of LP.  Hence, until 2004 no negatives worked for him.
  • YSR finally succeeded in injecting into the people's mind about that Vennupotu episode by accusing repeatedly.... and by 2004 New Generation was not that emotional about the things happened 10 years back... the new voters started believing YSR's continuous propoganda on cbn.  Once in power... YSR changed the gear and did his best to alienate CBN from the youth voters with Fee reimbursement etc.  Vennupotu propoganda too continued in next level... and finally it acts like SLOW POISON... and that ensured every other allegation on CBN believable to the public.  Jagan and his Coterie along with LP repeatedly succeeded in further alienating CBN from the Youth and Neutral public.
  • Finally, at this stage... the final nail on the coffin was CBN getting his son from the backdoor.  He should have won as MLA before getting Ministry.  This made people believe.. that CBN is for himself & for his Son only.  So, he ruined his image himself... as a Visionary, Strategist & Dreamer of IT revolution.
  • Now, his bright side is completely forgotten or overlooked... only his drawbacks public could see as the Venom worked out well which was  spread by the YS family and their coterie along with Prasanth Kishore continuously.
  • If he goes to Assembly again... it will give MORE FUN TO THE HATERS & SOME PART OF NEUTRAL PUBLIC TOO... when he is repeatedly BULLIED, HARASSED, HUMILIATED in the Assembly.  So, I request him... abstain from assembly for few days.  Chalk out some out of the box strategies and work out well.... Assembly ekkadikee podu... next time vellochu.
  • Finally, For Jr. NTR things... TDP ni kaapaadukovatam athani karthavyam.  Thanu active politics loki raanantha varakoo.... party ki vennudannu laa nilabadaalsinde... be it by Canvassing, or be it taking stand on behalf of TDP when it needs.  Ofcourse, when his time comes... his one SLOGAN will make all the TDP leaders go and stand in front of him....and Cadre will be there to give their blood for him.  No others have such presence.
  • Antha varakoo  RamMohan Naidu & Lokesh kindaa meeda padi evaro okaru prove chesukogaligithe.... vallaku koodaa manchi future vundochu... until Junior arrives.  Ofcourse vachaaka koodaa future vundochu... based on the relations they maintain in themselves in long run.
  • A leader must evolve from the public... be it Junior, Lokesh or RamMohan Naidu.... this is the fact.  Evaroo rammanaru, pommanaru... be in public... maintain constant touch and prove yourself... that's it.  Canvassing chesi koodaa bhavishyathu ku baatalu vesukovachu NTR.  Yedo party lo padavi... or praamukhyatha isthene kaadu.
  • Oka vela Junior, Lokesh and Rammohan TDP ni kaapaadukolekapoyi.... veerilo evaraina... particularly Junior... inko party tho vasthe... by then TDP cadre vundadu... vaalla support vundadu.
  • Evaro enduku... TDP peru thappa... inko perutho evaru vachinaa.... naaku anavasaram.  Politics lo TDP lenappudu... nenu koodaa politics nu pattinchukonu... vote koodaa veyyanu... adi evarikaina...endu kosamainaa.. Period.

Brother...Jagan image 2009-2019 varuku oka etthu...after 2019 oka etthu...ee local body elections lo YCP true colours expose ayyayi.....Jagan kooda youth lo baaga troll avutunaadu more than lokesh...It will take time to be revealed....oka saari Jagan opposition loki vasthe,Malli legaleedu....Appudu Rahul Gandhi kanna darunamayena item image vastadhi....mark my words!!

Same applies to Jagan too.. younger generation ki manam CBN chesina manchi cheppina ekkadhu.. because they didn’t witnessed it..

But ippudu youth chusthunnaru Jagan emi chesthunnadu ani.. it will be remembered forever.. so near future malli Jagan gelusthadani nenu anukonu..

ee municipal elactions manavallu ekkuva react avvuthunnaru.. ae rojuyaithe 151 vachayyoo, ee 5 years chala worst ga untadhi ani expect chesamu, oka rakamga better gaane perform chesinattu manam..

Thread pere hard facts annaanu kabatti... Andariki ruchinchaka povachu.  Hide cheseyya mante chesestaanu. Yevari nee hurt cheyyadaaniki kaadu. 2 days gaa madhana padutunnaanu. Express cheyyaalanipinchindi... Anthe. Sorry if someone hurts. 

3 minutes ago, kurnool NTR said:

Assembly lo humiliation ni baga use cheskunnaru YCP cadre. Sadly all those videos are bumper hits in social media. 

Tiffin center lo tiffin chestunte.. Okadu oka chettho thintoo... Inko chettho assembly videos pedda sound petti choostunnaaru.... Tiffin Centre lo okkadu object cheyatam ledu.  Shut down the phone... Or keep the volume for yourself. Why the hell.. I should listen your band baajaa ani lesukunnaanu vaadi meeda. Adolaa choosaadu... Yedo alien prapanchamlo manishi infiltrate ayinaade annatlu. Migatha a zombies koodaa nanne choostunnaayi. Appudu anipinchindi... Nenu different world lo unnaanu ani. 

19 minutes ago, Npower said:

Tiffin center lo tiffin chestunte.. Okadu oka chettho thintoo... Inko chettho assembly videos pedda sound petti choostunnaaru.... Tiffin Centre lo okkadu object cheyatam ledu.  Shut down the phone... Or keep the volume for yourself. Why the hell.. I should listen your band baajaa ani lesukunnaanu vaadi meeda. Adolaa choosaadu... Yedo alien prapanchamlo manishi infiltrate ayinaade annatlu. Migatha a zombies koodaa nanne choostunnaayi. Appudu anipinchindi... Nenu different world lo unnaanu ani. 

Kind of similar experience but it was in bus

22 hours ago, Npower said:

Thread pere hard facts annaanu kabatti... Andariki ruchinchaka povachu.  Hide cheseyya mante chesestaanu. Yevari nee hurt cheyyadaaniki kaadu. 2 days gaa madhana padutunnaanu. Express cheyyaalanipinchindi... Anthe. Sorry if someone hurts. 

DB vunnadhe to share our feelings 👍

Everyone is feeling bad le...

We need to have patience and hope for the bes

On 3/16/2021 at 3:54 AM, chanti149 said:

Ayya..meru meru sooskondi...madhyalo ma jr. Ni laagakandi.....!!

Evaro faffu gallaki vachi dabba kotte karma jr ki pattakudadu ani prayer karta hoo...!!

Jr ntr is also having responsibility 

In the initial stage of his career he used tdp and N fans

see aadi movie

TDP Leaders politcal vendetta ki bhayapadi or longi Serious ga teesukokapovatam, dabbulu kharchu pettakapovatam, Govt inka 3 years untadi kada veellaki vesi use enti ani janalu anukovatam is the major reason for TDP failure. We got 30 percent vote. with all negetives mentioned before it is not a bad vote percent. Tirupathi Bi election kooda same result untadi. or even more bad.

2012 bi elections lo we went till 25% votes and lost deposits in few seats as well. So there is hope.

But TDP should work hard and we are pathetic in Social Media and Our Spokes persons in media or in debates are a joke apart from Pattabhi. Congress spokespersons Tulasi reddy, GV Reddy lanti vaallani TDP lo ki techhukoni maatladinchina kastha better ga untadi

Most irritating thing for me is the way CBN uses his twitter handle. Aa range lo unna vaallu eppudaina oka saari tweet cheyyali, eppudo oka saari pressmeet pettali. Prathi vaadiki birthday wishes, varaniko pressmeet pedithe viluva emuntadi. Konni maaravu anthe. Kharma

If you talk with senior or important TDP leaders you would know, CBN still wants to infuse or Push Lokesh as successor no matter what. The attitude has not changed for the past 2-3 years and is firm on having Lokesh as his successor.  Everyone knows this fact "as long as CBN feels there is competition to Lokesh, CBN will not give that person free hand. 

And for Lokesh to come out of  this huge negative imagine that has been created, it requires lot of hard work at ground along with some luck. 

30 minutes ago, bob9 said:

If you talk with senior or important TDP leaders you would know, CBN still wants to infuse or Push Lokesh as successor no matter what. The attitude has not changed for the past 2-3 years and is firm on having Lokesh as his successor.  Everyone knows this fact "as long as CBN feels there is competition to Lokesh, CBN will not give that person free hand. 

And for Lokesh to come out of  this huge negative imagine that has been created, it requires lot of hard work at ground along with some luck. 

Win in one election will wipe everything out! Don't worry!

On 3/16/2021 at 12:39 AM, Npower said:
  • Lokesh nu entha malign cheyyaalo antha chesesaaru.  So, Lokesh something out of the box chesthe thappa - Political career paramgaa... ippudaithe chances nil.
  • CBN at the time of LP episode won public mandate... because the generation then knew that Chandrababu actually saved TDP from the Evil clutehces of LP.  Hence, until 2004 no negatives worked for him.
  • YSR finally succeeded in injecting into the people's mind about that Vennupotu episode by accusing repeatedly.... and by 2004 New Generation was not that emotional about the things happened 10 years back... the new voters started believing YSR's continuous propoganda on cbn.  Once in power... YSR changed the gear and did his best to alienate CBN from the youth voters with Fee reimbursement etc.  Vennupotu propoganda too continued in next level... and finally it acts like SLOW POISON... and that ensured every other allegation on CBN believable to the public.  Jagan and his Coterie along with LP repeatedly succeeded in further alienating CBN from the Youth and Neutral public.
  • Finally, at this stage... the final nail on the coffin was CBN getting his son from the backdoor.  He should have won as MLA before getting Ministry.  This made people believe.. that CBN is for himself & for his Son only.  So, he ruined his image himself... as a Visionary, Strategist & Dreamer of IT revolution.
  • Now, his bright side is completely forgotten or overlooked... only his drawbacks public could see as the Venom worked out well which was  spread by the YS family and their coterie along with Prasanth Kishore continuously.
  • If he goes to Assembly again... it will give MORE FUN TO THE HATERS & SOME PART OF NEUTRAL PUBLIC TOO... when he is repeatedly BULLIED, HARASSED, HUMILIATED in the Assembly.  So, I request him... abstain from assembly for few days.  Chalk out some out of the box strategies and work out well.... Assembly ekkadikee podu... next time vellochu.
  • Finally, For Jr. NTR things... TDP ni kaapaadukovatam athani karthavyam.  Thanu active politics loki raanantha varakoo.... party ki vennudannu laa nilabadaalsinde... be it by Canvassing, or be it taking stand on behalf of TDP when it needs.  Ofcourse, when his time comes... his one SLOGAN will make all the TDP leaders go and stand in front of him....and Cadre will be there to give their blood for him.  No others have such presence.
  • Antha varakoo  RamMohan Naidu & Lokesh kindaa meeda padi evaro okaru prove chesukogaligithe.... vallaku koodaa manchi future vundochu... until Junior arrives.  Ofcourse vachaaka koodaa future vundochu... based on the relations they maintain in themselves in long run.
  • A leader must evolve from the public... be it Junior, Lokesh or RamMohan Naidu.... this is the fact.  Evaroo rammanaru, pommanaru... be in public... maintain constant touch and prove yourself... that's it.  Canvassing chesi koodaa bhavishyathu ku baatalu vesukovachu NTR.  Yedo party lo padavi... or praamukhyatha isthene kaadu.
  • Oka vela Junior, Lokesh and Rammohan TDP ni kaapaadukolekapoyi.... veerilo evaraina... particularly Junior... inko party tho vasthe... by then TDP cadre vundadu... vaalla support vundadu.
  • Evaro enduku... TDP peru thappa... inko perutho evaru vachinaa.... naaku anavasaram.  Politics lo TDP lenappudu... nenu koodaa politics nu pattinchukonu... vote koodaa veyyanu... adi evarikaina...endu kosamainaa.. Period.

Okavela Lokesh ki opportunity ivvaka pothe thanu prove chesukune chance kuda vachedhi kaadu ga. He proved exceptional in his minister post and fetched several awards. Multiple projects have been dealt by Lokesh in an easy way by him. 

Apudu ala project chesi undakapothe maname ane vaallam CBN ni blame chesthu ipudu and we might be left with open ground in that case 

Yes ee thread lo cheppinattu present youth never giving credit to cbn on hyd IT

when I told brief story about this to my junior colleague in my team- kapu from prakasam dt

he laughed like any thing and branded it as yellow media build up and asked me that who developed in rest cities there also cbn is cm? Now also IT spreading to kochi (our office opened there now) asking cbn cm there also?

Another colleague form TG (from hyd city)of same age group- some BC cast

by the time IT comes to india it spread across all large cities along with Hyderabad. If any one is CM at that time they can put some effort. So all other CM s having big cities did that effort..CBN also did that.decent job.but What is CBN so greatness in that..giving bit credit but not more..he slightly supports BJP in casual disco..dont know before bifurcation.but no hatred on andhra

When I told same to another colleague..thirupathi- reddy

he told that he never cares what happened in hyd. He never seen hyd and never been there.His career started in Bangalore and will be there. So even didn't bother about hyd or even amaravathi saying Bangalore is near to me

But everybody Had fun at lokesh becoming mlc and minister 

1 hour ago, kishbab said:

Yes ee thread lo cheppinattu present youth never giving credit to cbn on hyd IT

when I told brief story about this to my junior colleague in my team- kapu from prakasam dt

he laughed like any thing and branded it as yellow media build up and asked me that who developed in rest cities there also cbn is cm? Now also IT spreading to kochi (our office opened there now) asking cbn cm there also?

Another colleague form TG (from hyd city)of same age group- some BC cast

by the time IT comes to india it spread across all large cities along with Hyderabad. If any one is CM at that time they can put some effort. So all other CM s having big cities did that effort..CBN also did that.decent job.but What is CBN so greatness in that..giving bit credit but not more..he slightly supports BJP in casual disco..dont know before bifurcation.but no hatred on andhra

When I told same to another colleague..thirupathi- reddy

he told that he never cares what happened in hyd. He never seen hyd and never been there.His career started in Bangalore and will be there. So even didn't bother about hyd or even amaravathi saying Bangalore is near to me

But everybody Had fun at lokesh becoming mlc and minister 

Exact, ide jaruguthondi.  I had verbal fight and finally had to become so violent in my words to stop 2 guys younger than me... who were constantly kindalling.  I challenged them to prove all those things on which they were having Fun... CBN Stays... prove cheyyandi annaanu.  Amaravathi insider trading... prove cheyyandi annaanu.... Lokesh Fun...we cannot defend in this aspect... But i told them... try to be better human... what will u people will get by kindaling one more human just because he is CBN's son, just because... once his tongue slipped... just because he was fat.... he too is a human and have some shortcomings as we all have.... so, try to ignore atleast if u cannot respect a fellow human.  Like this... conversation ayyinaaka velli BP tablet vesukovaalsi vachindi.... which comes to me occassionally to me at rare times and I have my protection always.

Aaa kopam lo inko saari naatho politics maatlaadakandi... you are not capable of proper discussion.. you are among the rumour mongers... thats it... its my warning... never talk politics... ani veletthi choopisthoo oogipoyaanu.  Ippatiki bhayapadathaaru... Endanna antha kopam... eppudoo choodaledu ani.  Anthe.. malli maatlaadaledu politics subject naa mundu veellu.

2 hours ago, Npower said:

Exact, ide jaruguthondi.  I had verbal fight and finally had to become so violent in my words to stop 2 guys younger than me... who were constantly kindalling.  I challenged them to prove all those things on which they were having Fun... CBN Stays... prove cheyyandi annaanu.  Amaravathi insider trading... prove cheyyandi annaanu.... Lokesh Fun...we cannot defend in this aspect... But i told them... try to be better human... what will u people will get by kindaling one more human just because he is CBN's son, just because... once his tongue slipped... just because he was fat.... he too is a human and have some shortcomings as we all have.... so, try to ignore atleast if u cannot respect a fellow human.  Like this... conversation ayyinaaka velli BP tablet vesukovaalsi vachindi.... which comes to me occassionally to me at rare times and I have my protection always.

Aaa kopam lo inko saari naatho politics maatlaadakandi... you are not capable of proper discussion.. you are among the rumour mongers... thats it... its my warning... never talk politics... ani veletthi choopisthoo oogipoyaanu.  Ippatiki bhayapadathaaru... Endanna antha kopam... eppudoo choodaledu ani.  Anthe.. malli maatlaadaledu politics subject naa mundu veellu.

Vallu andaru "anta" batch.....ekkado website lo,YouTube lo matter choosi opinion form chedukuntaaru....ee sari nunde manam,Jagan super kada,chaala companies testunaadu,abba Telugu super fluent kada,tollgate lo kooda bikes ke toll vasool chestademo future lo kada.....maa CBN waste Mee Jagan mundu ani anaali.....I tried it with junior,he understood the content

Lokesh visayam lo "2 to 3 words tappuga matladithe pappu anthe,20 to 30 words matladone pulikesi antaremo" anna....Jagan is also getting brutally trolled among neutrals...inko year lo ade baaga reveal avutadhi!!

Evaranna vennupotu gurinchi inka matladutunte na drusti lo TDP musugulo vunna YCP karyakartalu.. 25yrs ayindi TDP 3 times elected under CN, stop discussing about those people..Ippudu CBN digi evaru vachina aa vennupotu ane pakodi gallu TDP ki veyaru..

On 3/18/2021 at 2:00 PM, Npower said:

BP thing chusukondi.... Politics will never be fair

Yevadu yepuddu hand isthado theliyadhu

And content tho matlade time poyindhi... Ippudantha watsapp university

Archived