Country will move towards extremism

sskmaestro

1 hour ago, krishna_Bidda said:

Ok niku teliste cheppochuga wealth Ela create cheyyaloo vintaru

Meekanna baaga evariki Telusu ? Gujarat world no 1 kada! 

Cess lu vesaaru, ah tax annatu ee tax annaru, GST annaru, petrol rates tho dandukuntunnaru..... 

this is your revenue generating model! 

State govts ki excise income laaaga meeku petrol meeda income save chestondi 

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, MSDTarak said:

cheppandi DEmo, GST and make in india gurinchi. talk about day to day life items you purchase, see the inflation rate and compare it with GDP brother, compare petrol price raise and dolor rate raise in both tenures from 2009 to 2014 and 2014 to 2019.  lets talk constructively, am ready to accept if anything is wrong in my assumptions. 

lets also talk about debts cleared in last tenure of 2014-2019 and debts made in tenure of 2004-2014.

dont say am comparing things, if you cant compare things how would you know the progress, and secondly what option do you have at center apart from BJP (since you are saying congress havent done better), do you want us to five power at center to local political like TDP,JDS, SS who every day fight for power of their heirs and share power everyday? 

I do accept some flaws in some issues and personally speaking am really disappointed with the center funding to Andhra just becse of personal egos between two leaders, but what better option do you have, get congress to power by supporting them like ur leader did?. 

if Andhra govt would have really constructively approached center, it would not have been issue. I alwys believe claps don't come from single hand.

Yeah let’s compare the below 

1. Crude oil price per barrel against petrol price per liter 

2. Gas price 

3. INR exchange rate against USD. Before 2014, ekkada choosina BJP vastey edhedho chestundi, mana rupee strong avtundi ani SM lo arachetilo vaikuntham choopinchaarugaaaa

4. How much RBI reserve cash used 

5. How much NPA cleared off 

6. How many govt institutions are closed brutally 

7. GDP growth comparison 

these 7 points are enough!

1 hour ago, sskmaestro said:

2. Gas price 

3. INR exchange rate against USD. Before 2014, ekkada choosina BJP vastey edhedho chestundi, mana rupee strong avtundi ani SM lo arachetilo vaikuntham choopinchaarugaaaa

7. GDP growth comparison 

Me badha, avesam artham awtundi gani, agree  BJP is big failures no doubt in it .

But Cong nagupamu always ready to throne the power. So we don't have option. 

Only development works ante PV, Vajpai,CBN la shed kellipotam...what is the use ...

Modi ne correct mogudu ee selfish people ki 

44 minutes ago, krishna_Bidda said:

Modi will also remembered for his deeds in crores of people heart for 370 and Ram mandir.....and more reforms expecting to come...

Lol Let's See. 

After few decades the so called Thiests will be exitinct species. There won't be no one to believe God / Quran/ Bibble/ Geetha 

Only Development Will be Remained

33 minutes ago, Andhrudu said:

Me badha, avesam artham awtundi gani, agree  BJP is big failures no doubt in it .

But Cong nagupamu always ready to throne the power. So we don't have option. 

Only development works ante PV, Vajpai,CBN la shed kellipotam...what is the use ...

Modi ne correct mogudu ee selfish people ki 

No point to discuss on INC brother..... that’s not the point. Modi should be reminded about his promises. 

Trust me, having no alternative is the ill fate of this country. Another 5 years of Modi’s rule, we will slip into worst crisis. 

All these hungama w.r.t judgements and documentations will not feed the country. 

58 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Very simple example...... 

Unorganized sector blast ayyaka, what is the relief South got from the center ? Does the Article 370, Triple Talaq, Ram Mandir etc fetch anything for the people of South? 

Nenu South Indian ee, and rama is my god and I want mandir, before being South Indian am Indian I need kashmir to be integral part of my country. 

3 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

2. Gas price 

7. GDP growth comparison 

2.gas price 

https://www.iocl.com/Product_PreviousPrice/Indane14KgNonSubsidPreviousPrice.aspx

Please compare the prices, please throw some light if I go wrong somewhere. 

I clearly remember I had to wait for atleast 7-15 days in cong govt after ordering LPG, today I get it in bare minimum of 2days.

1. Petrol prices with crude oil comparison 

These are the articles about irans debt clearence 

https://www.thehindu.com/news/na...

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/economy/finance/india-seeks-to-pay-6-5-billion-to-iran-for-oil-imports/articleshow/52285579.cms

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-india-iran-oil-payments/india-pays-part-of-iran-oil-dues-ahead-of-modi-visit-idUSKCN0YC09O

Take a look at ur fav mms expressing concern on increasing debts 

https://www.dnaindia.com/business/report-full-speech-manmohan-singh-on-indian-economic-crisis-and-the-fall-of-rupee-1881852

Here is news of great mms speaking about reducing subsidies on oil to give stable economy in future 

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.thehindubusinessline.com/news/pm-hints-at-hike-in-fuel-power-prices/article20545493.ece1/amp/

I think I gave enough answers for the need of Stratagical increase(tamed) in oil prices irrespective of crude oil prices. 

1 hour ago, RamaSiddhu J said:

Lol Let's See. 

After few decades the so called Thiests will be exitinct species. There won't be no one to believe God / Quran/ Bibble/ Geetha 

Only Development Will be Remain

Ila anukunna vallu ramayana kalam nunchi unnaru brother. 

Jabali maharshi ani okayana untaru ramuditho 'jagat satyam bramha mitya' ani bala kanda lo samvadam chestaru, even today u remember rama but not jabali. 

I don't know about gods in quran Or bible, but naa dharmam ramunni marchipovacchu kaani ramudi loni devudi tatvanni marchipoyela cheyyadu.

Okka saari anni chadavandi(geetha, quran, and Bible) , taruvatha maatladukundam.

4 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

2. Gas price 

7. GDP growth comparison 

3. I partly agree with you in this bcse BJP social media and leaders have made antagonist statements over this 

But still I believe India has made sure it has not lost anything more than it's Neibouring (in terms of development) countries. 

You can compare currencies of BRICS with USA from 2014 and you will still observe India is in as fair position as China in that matter. 

And if you compare increase of dollor value to inr from 2009-14 there was a profound increase from 45 to 65, whre other BRICS nations had no growth in their rates when compared to use in same years. 

4 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

2. Gas price 

7. GDP growth comparison 

How are these indicators? Why not capital expenditure which is all time high? Why not amount disbursed through schemes? why not inflation? why not RBI reserves which are all time high? Instead we should consider UPA’s NPA gift lol

1 minute ago, Rajakeeyam said:

How are these indicators? Why not capital expenditure which is all time high? Why not amount disbursed through schemes? why not inflation? why not RBI reserves which are all time high? Instead we should consider UPA’s NPA gift lol

Let us compare those points too anna, if there is seriously a prob let us agree, what's wrong? 

15 minutes ago, MSDTarak said:

Let us compare those points too anna, if there is seriously a prob let us agree, what's wrong? 

Enti compare ee threads lo pundits were expecting Rupee to hit 80+ and gas to hit 100+ end of 2018 😂. Stable ga unna kuda inka gas price gurinchi matladuthunnaru chudu 🤗

4 hours ago, MSDTarak said:

Nenu South Indian ee, and rama is my god and I want mandir, before being South Indian am Indian I need kashmir to be integral part of my country. 

If you are South Indian and Rama is your Lord, why can’t you question your Party’s commitment towards Bhadrachalam ?

em.... Ayodhyaaaa Ramudu (King) mathramey kaavaalaaa? Bhadradri Ramudu (sage life) vaddaaaa ?

3 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Enti compare ee threads lo pundits were expecting Rupee to hit 80+ and gas to hit 100+ end of 2018 😂. Stable ga unna kuda inka gas price gurinchi matladuthunnaru chudu 🤗

Basic sense undaaali blind ga BJP ki support cheyyataaniki..... what did BJP promise during 2012-14? 

(If we come to power we will reduce Gas and petrol prices) 

stable ga unnayaa? You always shoot your foot!

3 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Hmm..... how do you calculate your progress as a person ? Increase in income or increase in luxuries (through loans) ? 

2.gas price 

https://www.iocl.com/Product_PreviousPrice/Indane14KgNonSubsidPreviousPrice.aspx

Please compare the prices, please throw some light if I go wrong somewhere. 

I clearly remember I had to wait for atleast 7-15 days in cong govt after ordering LPG, today I get it in bare minimum of 2days.

Enni rojulaki vachindanedhi disco kaadu..... before 2014, BJP said hundreds of times that they will reduce the household gas price if they come to power! 

How much did you decrease in last 6 years ?

1. Petrol prices with crude oil comparison 

These are the articles about irans debt clearence 

https://www.thehindu.com/news/na...

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/economy/finance/india-seeks-to-pay-6-5-billion-to-iran-for-oil-imports/articleshow/52285579.cms

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-india-iran-oil-payments/india-pays-part-of-iran-oil-dues-ahead-of-modi-visit-idUSKCN0YC09O

Take a look at ur fav mms expressing concern on increasing debts 

https://www.dnaindia.com/business/report-full-speech-manmohan-singh-on-indian-economic-crisis-and-the-fall-of-rupee-1881852

Here is news of great mms speaking about reducing subsidies on oil to give stable economy in future 

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.thehindubusinessline.com/news/pm-hints-at-hike-in-fuel-power-prices/article20545493.ece1/amp/

I think I gave enough answers for the need of Stratagical increase(tamed) in oil prices irrespective of crude oil prices. 

Manam penchithey Strategical increase..... adhey UPA hayaam lo perigithey......

chitikalu!!!!

3 hours ago, MSDTarak said:

3. I partly agree with you in this bcse BJP social media and leaders have made antagonist statements over this 

But still I believe India has made sure it has not lost anything more than it's Neibouring (in terms of development) countries. 

You can compare currencies of BRICS with USA from 2014 and you will still observe India is in as fair position as China in that matter. 

And if you compare increase of dollor value to inr from 2009-14 there was a profound increase from 45 to 65, whre other BRICS nations had no growth in their rates when compared to use in same years. 

So you simply ignore the no of sectors that were fasaked by Modiji..... 

1 hour ago, sskmaestro said:

Hmm..... how do you calculate your progress as a person ? Increase in income or increase in luxuries (through loans) ? 

Necessities and investment in future growth ni luxury lo esava 

poni nee logic chusukunna nuvve contradicting why are you asking how much rbi reserve govt spending instead of asking how much it got?

@sskmaestro  generalized statement Anni pattukochi BJP ki ruddadam kuda tappu...

Regarding oil prices actual price eppudunna crude is set awtadi ..... And UPA time lo extra crude price Manaki subscidy ga icharu ...

How? Sonia pocket lodi kadu .... appulu chesi ...Bonds release janala netthina ruddaru....

Eg. 2012 barrel crude 140$ unte  140-80= 60 $ Gap ni UPA appulu in bonds roopam lo chesi subsidy ichindi...

AAA appulu modi has repaid ... Vaddu 7.5% .

Modi emi oil prices gap tineyatla ....

But still I agree with modi failed but not as disastrous as UPA...

Ego feeling ki poi CBN, Kejriwal, Subramanyam swamy gani FM aiunte e patiki India parugulu pettedi ....China handsup ayyedi....

BJP , RBI governor ga history chadivinodini pettinappude we should understand entha illeterates vallu....

CBN e lafoot, langaa ,lofaer , lafangi, lathkoor , lavaada, leki  Telugu prajalu ... 

Viswasam Leni kukkalanu vadilesi center ki poiunte ee desam gundello pettukunedi....

Telugu prajalu most illeterates.

Having said that ...BJP people are inefficient yet honest.

Cong most efficient yet most worst corrupted.

Why always compare with Cong .... Chance dorikithe dooripodam Ani unnaru...

So BJP is far  better but ... Dubara, pokiri mogudu Kanna mangalavaram mogudu better 

Archived