Kukatpally TDP candidate Nandamuri Suhasini

baggie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

కూకట్‌పల్లి టీడీపీ అభ్యర్థిగా నామినేషన్ వేసినా నందమూరి సుహాసిని. సుహాసిని తో పాటు వెంట వచ్చిన నందమూరి #బాలకృష్ణ . #అభిమానులు, టీడీపీ కార్యకర్తలు ఈ కార్యక్రమంలో పెద్దఎత్తున పాల్గొన్నారు. #Balayya #TelanganaElections2018IndiaStateElections_2018.png

DsLwwqsUUAAQ-L4.jpg
DsLwxcpVsAEcA7c.jpg

Suhasini garu has to earn it ... just like Balayya did in Hindupuram ... 

I hope she does ... 

Nothing was given to NTR ... nothing was given to CBN ... they earned it, every bit of it.

NTR peru tho vacchina puran emi chesindo chusa ... silly politics and personal feud against CBN, even at the expense of the state.

If Suhasini garu wants to be in public life ... hard work ahead ... I hope she's prepared for that ...

4 minutes ago, minion said:

I hope she does ... 

Nothing was given to NTR ... nothing was given to CBN ... they earned it, every bit of it.

NTR peru tho vacchina puran emi chesindo chusa ... silly politics and personal feud against CBN, even at the expense of the state.

If Suhasini garu wants to be in public life ... hard work ahead ... I hope she's prepared for that ...

atleast she bears no resemblance to dirty puran whatsoeva minion ji...even if it takes time lets give her and she won't disappoint.

58 minutes ago, minion said:

I hope she does ... 

Somebody convey her. Repu nunchi daily gattiga campaign cheste unbeatable. Has to be available even after winning too.

3 minutes ago, Godavari said:

She should practice to speak...very weak ila aytheee aslaee JP lanti vyakthini intellectual ani gelipinchanaa constituency adii she should be careful  as voters are more from  educated sections

jp ni gelipincharu krishna rao 8th kuda gelipincharu

2 minutes ago, Godavari said:

She should practice to speak...very weak ila aytheee aslaee JP lanti vyakthini intellectual ani gelipinchanaa constituency adii she should be careful  as voters are more from  educated sections

Educated sections aithe issue emundi? Vallatho happy ga English lo matladukuntundi. Ayina thanaki ila camera mundu natladatam adi inka alavatu ledu ga .. future lo ade set avuthundi.

23 minutes ago, Sree Ram said:

Educated sections aithe issue emundi? Vallatho happy ga English lo matladukuntundi. Ayina thanaki ila camera mundu natladatam adi inka alavatu ledu ga .. future lo ade set avuthundi.

anni set autayi no problem...she is a law graduate i guess(not sure though)

13 minutes ago, Chandasasanudu said:

media fear chala ekkuva unnattu undi.....camera lekunda comfort ga untundi but camer raaganey abba jabba dabba....manani stage ekkamantey....balavanthana ekki matladinattu undi....hope she gets better....

first time kada papam...koncham time ivvali...politics lo full time vachaka anni sardukuntai...best example is Paritala Sunitha

• baggie changed the title to Kukatpally TDP candidate Nandamuri Suhasini

Archived