Kukatpally TDP candidate Nandamuri Suhasini

baggie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, BalayyaTarak said:

After this much strong onesided win by TRS, I pray Suhasini garu to lose.Ā 

Aaaa arrogant assembly lo I don't want her to struggle and get humiliated by these pinky marons.

+1111

Ā 

On other side.. Gelisthe bavundu.. Bcoz She will learn and we'll prepare for 2023.

Today is not end of the world

2 minutes ago, BalayyaTarak said:

After this much strong onesided win by TRS, I pray Suhasini garu to lose.Ā 

Aaaa arrogant assembly lo I don't want her to struggle and get humiliated by these pinky marons.

mee Abhimanam telusthondhi ee Post lo

3 minutes ago, HelloNTR said:

antha struggle avvaleni vallu comfort korukune vallaki politics endku .. okkare gelchina first time aina kt ichina party kosam vte esinollakosam entho kontha matladithe bavuntadi .. anthe kani okkalle kastam paaapam odipothe safe undachu ankotam ... final nailĀ 

We al know how these guys handled RR and other congress leader sin assembly, alonega oka lady new comer ni ela handle chestari think, cong main leaders evaranna support unte ok, looks like even they are losing.

Ā 

Odipoyi intlo kurcho akkarledu, should get into public and have more interaction with them for future.

9 minutes ago, Raaz@NBK said:

+1111

Ā 

On other side.. Gelisthe bavundu.. Bcoz She will learn and we'll prepare for 2023.

Today is not end of the world

Geliste baguntundi and happy but future wihtout support in assembly with these xxx holes ane naa feeling.

Ā 

Public lo work cheskunte inka baguntundi if she is interested and contest again

Really sad to see Nandamuri Suhasini is trailing, but 2 weeks back vachhi 10-15 years nunchi grip vunna vaallani vodinchadam not easy.

TDP cadre also not active last 4 years.

TDP ante abhimanam vunnavaallu kooda veyyaledu due to caste politics successfully played by TRS+YSRCP+JS+BJP in Kukatpally.

Hope it's not reflection of AP people pulse.

1 minute ago, BalayyaTarak said:

Geliste baguntundi and happy but future wihtout support in assembly with these xxx holes ane naa feeling.

Ā 

Public lo work cheskunte inka baguntundi if she is interested and contest again

Learning experience avuthadi.. opposition lo kurchoni godava cheyakarledhu.. just enevironment familiar avuthadi evaru enti ani thelisthadi

1 hour ago, RKumar said:

Reason for losing Kukatpally,Ā Serilingampally?

Last minute lo candidates ni rudhhadam on constituency & not working for 4Ā years?

Kukatpally geliche chance ledu wave lekapoyna normal ayna kuda.mandadi worked in ground level as candidate.we know that he is my wife grand father.last minute lo suhasini garini pettaru.

Maa friends chala mandini adiga kphb lo who are local.vallu amenu candidate ga kuda recognise cheyaledu.all they told they vote for madhavram.asusal andhra kaps and Reddys voted aginst suhasini to make her loose with strong intention.

If mandadi Is the candidate he is well known as corporator to locals and there will be no strong anti wave from andhra kaps and reddys and anyway we vote asusaul

I can't say that he wins in this wave but he is better candidate here than suhasini garuĀ 

1 hour ago, chanti149 said:

Expected ye le....nandamuri family ni negative cheyataniki telivitetalu baga panichestai ga bob ki....kavalane pettadu

You have guts to say this here.trs gvt form avtha ame vodipotundi...kani ame gelisthe situation inka typical ga undedi.

TRS handled big leaders.ika suhasingaru anthoĀ pressure handle cheyalsi vachedi which will more embarrassing.

Ā 

3 minutes ago, kishbab said:

You have guts to say this here.trs gvt form avtha ame vodipotundi...kani ame gelisthe situation inka typical ga undedi.

TRS handled big leaders.ika suhasingaru anthoĀ pressure handle cheyalsi vachedi which will more embarrassing.

Ā 

I am happy she lost.....!!

Archived