#Peniviti 2nd single from today

chanu@ntrfan

Jr NTR Peniviti will be remembered for decades

September 19, 2018, 8:14 AMIST

Jr NTR Peniviti will be remembered for decadesJr NTR is one of the talented actor of Telugu film Industry and now he is coming up with another action and romantic entertainer Aravinda Sametha Veera Raghava. Recently the makers released the first video lyrical ‘Anaganaganagaa’, who received thumbing response by the music lovers and Jr NTR’s fans. Now the makers of Aravinda Sametha Veera Raghava are going to release the second single ‘Penviti’. Director Sudheer Varma is very impressed with this song Penviti and shared his views on his Twitter. Sudheer Varma tweeted, “Happen to listen to dis song #Peniviti few days bak…MARK MY WORDS this song is going 2 b remembered for decades. Lovely music frm @MusicThaman and grt lyrics from @ramjowrites … cant stop sharing this #AravindhaSamethaAlbum @tarak9999 @haarikahassine #Trivikram garu”,

Thaman, who is the music director of Jr NTR starrer Aravinda Sametha, thanked to Sudheer Varma and wrote, “Brother @sudheerkvarma thanks so much for this nice words about #Peniviti song !! God bless.”

Thaman again wrote on Twitter, “The song which is very close to the whole team especially my dear mother Hope u all like and shower the blessings on us tom at 4:50 #Peniviti is coming to mesmerise u all  My sincere thanks to my dear director #trivikram sir And mana #annaya @tarak9999”

Peniviti song is crooned by Kaala Bhairava, and the lyrics are penned by Ramjogayya Sastri. The song will be out today on 19th September at 4:50 pm.

Yesterday Kaala Bhairava also wrote on Twitter, “Yesss…This is going to be my first song for my HERO! How coolThis is especially for all the dear fans of Tarak anna who since long, have been wishing that I sing a song for him. Hope this song mesmerises you all. 4.50pm tomorrow #Peniviti #AravindhaSametha.”

Pooja Hegde is playing video journalist and love interest of Jr NTR in this faction entertainer with Rayalaseema backdrop. This is the first time, Jr NTR and Pooja Hegde are working together for a film, which is being directed by Trivikram Srinivas and bankrolled by Radhakrishna under the banner of Harika and Haassine Creations. The movie is scheduled to hit the theaters on 11th October on the occasion of Dussehra.

Archived