TS Genco future

phani2

Recently i happened to talk with few TS Genco employees.

They are very very worried about the future of TS genco. They are expecting that closure is inevitable after next few years! It is in heavy losses. Thanks to kachara sarkar, it is going to happen by 2020 ani annaru.

They know that i my native place is VJA.  Previously they were little adamant to discuss anything about state division and other issues. Now they are opening up. 

Factors they say that will lead to closure.

1) Chattisgadh nunchi kontunna power valana own production reduce chesukuntunnaru. This is leading to heavy losses. Mari yenudku kontunnaru ante, ika avi anni manam matlada koodadhu lendi annadu. Matter ardham aiyindhi

2) YAdadri power plant is a very very bad decision by kachara. Ego ki poyi bokka lo paddaru. It is having the highest production cost in India. Both water and coal are not near and also add up to the cost.

3) The cheapest plant KTPS is going to shutdown by 2020 due to environmental clearances issue. As it is very old technology, post 2020 environmental clearances are not given.

4) Niti aayog has given a mandate that after 2020, discoms have the fredom to purchase power from what ever source they want( open market tenders). Then genco will have no buyer as by thattime solar power is going to cross thermal and price is considerable cheaper!

5) In newer plants being constructed, technology used is obsolete one which BHEL disposed to Genco cleverly. Cost of production in new plants is highest

6) TG is the only state which ran behind thermal power so madly in whole country, ignoring solar power.

7) Costs are going to sky rocket. 15000 AE's are being recruited. 

I asked them what is the state of AP.

kakka leka minga leka, direct ga cheppa leka.............indirect ga oppukunnaru CBN did a good job ani. CBN went for short term agreements even though they were expensive. Now they have the option to procure cheaper at prices.

Plus CBN pushed the max fo solar while TG is the only state in india to run madly behind thermal!

Real goose bumps yenti ante, AP govt is considering a new idea to keep well the financial health of power companies

They are going to create SPV's for setting up electric charging stations across main cities. These SPV's are owned by state owned power companies in equal share.

Vision of leader  :terrific:

Kcr valla naya paisa upayogam ledu TG ki.. Edo TG tecchadu ani nadipisthunnaru anthe janalu.. Max inko elections daka nilapadthadu power lo..    kakapote 2019 lo congress or TDP edoti lesipoddi.   Congress lechipovalani korukondam

Looks like TDP washout eemoo.... naa jeevitha kaalam malla aah tg vallu vachhi maaku united ap kaavali ani vanta vaarpu kaarya kramaalu roads meedha cheeyali ani naa koorika,,,,, hope god is crazy enough to grant me that

As per my observation, -ve vote slowly developing against TRS Govt in last few months. This might increase further in next 1 year. Of Course! Media silent on this.

Every xxx has its day. Media will also go by situation. Situation Dora ki favor ga leka pothe, media kuda u turn teesukuntadhi for sure!

I agree...only concern is Revanth ..Loksabha ki pampi ministry emanna set chesthe bagundu..ennalu ani untad revanth aina power lekunda...atleast target 2024 set cheyochu

TS state lone vundali annai.. 2019 vasthe Hung ravali lekapothe TRS ravali..

TDP ki 30 Seats Ravali chaalu inka Next Target 2024

Archived