Attacks on TDP within Social media

phani2

Friends, I would like to share something on DB.

If you can see the trends in social media, 90% of the content is generated against TDP ...................nowadays if you open youtube and see any videos of TDP, all the suggested videos will be of anti TDP and with too much of abuse. Their social media wing is actively doing it and are successful too.

It's hard to find atleast a couple of videos which show the good work CBN is doing. We all should take some time to stop this attack on TDP. 

Let me quote one such video. The other day CBN went to attend last rites of Devinen Nehru. He told that i will take care of Avinash as my son. That same day evening, a video appeared on Youtube with title...........Yevariki teliyani CBN's rahasya koduku. The content of video is junk but title itself attracts a click for casual audience. This shows how aggressive and uncivilized their Social media team is. This is just an example and there are 100's of them

We too can do a bit of moral policing. Just click the 3 vertical dots icon of any of these videos and select not interested. If you do this for the main video which you are watching, Google will ask questions, you may answer them appropriately( abusive content, false news etc)

You are welcome to add your views and suggestions on how to contribute from our end!

Guest Urban Legend

they are paid channels

ycp office sakshit is funding them ...chinnaga manam counter cheyyochu but effective way is TDP office kuda pay chesi janalani pettukovali to counter them

24*7 shifts lo working vaala paid teams

Archived