Sikh Man Was Shot - Washington

gutta_NTR

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chinese were descriminated even more and they were paid 1/3 of an american worker for the same work (railway track construction). I think main reason for more attacks on indians recently than chinese are

1) they have been seeing chinese origin people for several decades. There are more second/third generations chinese than the recent entrants. That means there are more chinese assimilated in to american culure than that are not.

2) median house hold income of Chinese is much less than Indians.

very valid question maestro brother.....you will have to talk to an American if you have to have the right perspective on this.....Few years ago we had a seminar in our university on the topic "China and India - in the eyes of America", perhaps some of the highlights from this seminar should address your question well..

How does an average american view a chinese and an Indian? Chinese with their brand of Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan movies are seen as natural fighters. Sun Tzu and his treatise Art of war is seen as a classic among war manuals....most american corporate world tries to emulate Sun Tzu's instructions in the world of business too....Chinese Shaolin martial traditions are well respected in almost all the fighting clubs within United States....Coming to India, India is seen as a Land of Mahatma Gandhi, apostle of Non-violence...Most american children never watch any Bollywood movies, even if they watch accidently, they only watch movies like Slum xxx millionaire because they are the only such movies glorified,awarded and rewarded here.......Imagine how all the scenarios create a perspective on an average american...Who you are is important, but what is more important is how you are branded. Branding has consequences and I need not explain it in any more words...

China is seen as a threat while India even inspite of its many achievements in the economic, defence scientific fields is never seen as such....Chinese are seen as hard nuts while Indians are seen as soft targets,vulnerable and liable to be poached easily......this is the perception of an average american...I hope this answers your query ...

By the way, do you carry atleast a pocket knife, a baton or any mini self-defense equipment with you or does your wife carry atleast a pepper spray with her...most average americans, chinese carry them...perhaps its high time we Indians carry them too...

Thanks bro... let me buy some pepper sprays! Jai Lagadapati :-)

edho srk bro n meru comedy chesukuntunte madhyalo Natu uncle dhuuradu panakam lo pudaka laga :P:D

ade kada....sare akkadanna nenu personal ga start chesana antey adi ledu....chsrk edo comedy ga start chesthey...eeyana kelkovatam...malla elli soodu ani dhurbashalu....db itta digajaruthundi roju rojuki....sare usa vallani anna antye.....mari ufff.....linkedin profile check chestharu ani bayapadatam etha nijamo social sites info gathering untadui anukovatam vintha.....

ade kada....sare akkadanna nenu personal ga start chesana antey adi ledu....chsrk edo comedy ga start chesthey...eeyana kelkovatam...malla elli soodu ani dhurbashalu....db itta digajaruthundi roju rojuki....sare usa vallani anna antye.....mari ufff.....linkedin profile check chestharu ani bayapadatam etha nijamo social sites info gathering untadui anukovatam vintha.....

ee dream machine inkaa digaleeedha... Visa endi... Social media endi... Mari Jagan gadilaaa sambandham leekundaa matladutunbavu.... Urgent gaa ninnu cm cheyyali

Social media verification jarugutundhi anedhi true, 2 months back frnd okadu US nunchi ph chesi 2nd FB account deactivate ela cheyyali ani adigaaru (ID n password marchipoyadu)

India lo job ki konni companion verify chesthayi

US lo job ki velletappudu valley chesthannaremo.... Danikintha scene enduku..

Social media antenee public.. FB, Google preserves info even after deleting account...

@minion bro,

I hope you are in US for a considerable period of time.... I have a question.... US lo Chinese population is more in number compared tin indians.... why don't we hear attacks on them??

Are Chinese never targeted?

Or as we can't understand Chinese, and are we we musing those items in Chinese news?

sskmaestro bro, as others mentioned chinese were targetted at other times.

Not sure why just Indians now ... may be we're just abusing the system more openly.

Couple of years back I joined a company. This place was like 50% Indian consultants. After 3 weeks I quit. I just couldn't stand it. And I'm a freaking Indian. Some just don't know how to behave in public.

why us guys are so desperate to super killers and trump....any reason behind...or just worried to make honest comments ...considering any background checks in social sites by usa authorities

baanam naa meeda vesara chandas saar?

untunna society bagundali ani korukotam tappu kaaduga chandas. Meeru Germany naaki povali ani korukoruga. Idi anthe.

I remember longtime back you posted your mugging experience (or am I getting confused with someone else' post?). Aa incident jarigindi ani meeru Germany antha vedhavalu analeduga. Put my comments in the same context.

untunna society bagundali ani korukotam tappu kaaduga chandas. Meeru Germany naaki povali ani korukoruga. Idi anthe.

I remember longtime back you posted your mugging experience (or am I getting confused with someone else' post?). Aa incident jarigindi ani meeru Germany antha vedhavalu analeduga. Put my comments in the same context.

chandas ee Lee... Deni mida recent gaa post veddamani kooda aagipoya...

Just some thoughts on attacks Wen it is racial, it is anti desi equally from blacks, latinos, whites. It is not only whites. Desis need to be upfront and clear about separating themselves from "Arabs". Most of desi people shy away from clearly identifying themselves as Hindu/Sikh who also hate "Arabs" as much due to terrorism against Indic civilization. People keep forgetting how news reports are ran and words used. Countries likesaudi would never allow US to clearly identify who is Arab openly on news channel. "Arabs" are even listed under White category on federal forms to appease oil princes. Time and time I see many many desis hanging out with pakis and BDs which they should not. Many of the red states are taken over by muslim medical professionals from middle east, pakistan, and bangladesh (prisons, VA, rural hospitals, etc.). Very very hard for these people to distinguish who is who. On top of that many pakis/BDs identify themselves as south asians or Indians to muddy waters even further. Similarly, I have seen many Sikhs muddy up waters by trying to separate themselves away from India and Hinduism. Help yourselves by clearly identifying yourselves as people who hate terrorism and "arabs" as much as possible. While working with big companies with decent desi population, many classified me as Hindu fundamentalist for keeping distance from arabs, pakis or bds. But there was no one ran into me thinking that I am muslim after couple of months of joining these companies. Everyone knew that I am Hindu vegetarian person with call center accent. Clear clear demarcation.

When you see a Chinese you know he or she is Chinese or at the most they maybe confused with Japanese or Korean but never confused with Middle East.

Indians can be easily confused with middle easterns because of skin color and when we talk in our native language they think you are talking in Arabic. In the tech category the popular belief Indians are taking your jobs.

Just some thoughts on attacks Wen it is racial, it is anti desi equally from blacks, latinos, whites. It is not only whites. Desis need to be upfront and clear about separating themselves from "Arabs". Most of desi people shy away from clearly identifying themselves as Hindu/Sikh who also hate "Arabs" as much due to terrorism against Indic civilization. People keep forgetting how news reports are ran and words used. Countries likesaudi would never allow US to clearly identify who is Arab openly on news channel. "Arabs" are even listed under White category on federal forms to appease oil princes. Time and time I see many many desis hanging out with pakis and BDs which they should not. Many of the red states are taken over by muslim medical professionals from middle east, pakistan, and bangladesh (prisons, VA, rural hospitals, etc.). Very very hard for these people to distinguish who is who. On top of that many pakis/BDs identify themselves as south asians or Indians to muddy waters even further. Similarly, I have seen many Sikhs muddy up waters by trying to separate themselves away from India and Hinduism. Help yourselves by clearly identifying yourselves as people who hate terrorism and "arabs" as much as possible. While working with big companies with decent desi population, many classified me as Hindu fundamentalist for keeping distance from arabs, pakis or bds. But there was no one ran into me thinking that I am muslim after couple of months of joining these companies. Everyone knew that I am Hindu vegetarian person with call center accent. Clear clear demarcation.

Often the guy shooting doesn't know you and it's more of a mental trigger and for some it doesn't even matter you are a Hindu because you are still seen as an unwelcome foreigner in their country.

nenu deni meeda esa uncle...ee natugadu naaku agsinst ga emi unna sye antadu....okasari deni meedo bholo...nenu naakipovali ani meeru snukovali ani asala ekkada anna...,considering tight scrutiny nijanga adi kooda pka factor emo mee biased views ki ani naa yokka idi

Archived