Cabbie - trending topic

Kiran

Viplav Arora
on Tuesday

#OLA 
booked an ola from home to railway station today. Unfortunately I had all 500 notes in my wallet at that time and I was totally aware of scrapping of Rs. 500 & Rs. 1000 currency, so decided to pay via Ola money. 
But somehow my bill for ride was little over the amount I had in ola money and rest of amount I was supposed to pay to driver in cash. 
No ATM's were working and for sure nobody would give you change against 500 note.
Reply of driver at that time not only earns respect for himself but also I am writing this post because of that.

He replied-
" Sir baaki k paise rehne dijiye , do paise kam kama lenge ,thodi si takleef hogi or vo to sab ko ho rhi hai, ab sarkaar ke faisley ka samaan krte hue , desh ki tarakki me ye hamara yogdaan hi samjh lenge. Aap befikr hokar apni train lijiye."

Salute to that driver #vipinkumar and he proved the PM Modi quote in which he said - Common man of India always ready to face hardship in country's interest.
#oladriver #appreciation #respect

Guest Urban Legend

chudham e nammakaalu anni nilapettukuntaro ledhu

still i have my doubts on politicians(modi also chaala cheppadu ap issue lo kuda now he is not even talking about it- credibility matters)

Viplav Aroraon Tuesday

#OLA

booked an ola from home to railway station today. Unfortunately I had all 500 notes in my wallet at that time and I was totally aware of scrapping of Rs. 500 & Rs. 1000 currency, so decided to pay via Ola money.

But somehow my bill for ride was little over the amount I had in ola money and rest of amount I was supposed to pay to driver in cash.

No ATM's were working and for sure nobody would give you change against 500 note.

Reply of driver at that time not only earns respect for himself but also I am writing this post because of that.

He replied-

" Sir baaki k paise rehne dijiye , do paise kam kama lenge ,thodi si takleef hogi or vo to sab ko ho rhi hai, ab sarkaar ke faisley ka samaan krte hue , desh ki tarakki me ye hamara yogdaan hi samjh lenge. Aap befikr hokar apni train lijiye."

Salute to that driver #vipinkumar and he proved the PM Modi quote in which he said - Common man of India always ready to face hardship in country's interest.

#oladriver #appreciation #respect

Vipin Kumar ante Kerala athana driver ??

Archived