NTR 27th My Choice of Crew

chanu@ntrfan

Heroine: Keerty Suresh,shruti hassan,Rakul preet singh.

DOP : PC sir,Ratnavelu,Thiru.

Music : Anirudh,Praveen lakkaraju(Express raja fame),,please try new this time (No DSP and Thaman).

At this Time Dil Raju or UV creations are better as producers,they bring more Corporate and Proffesional Touch.

who may be the director,,this is my choice.

If Trivikram is the director everything is exceptional.

I agree with you in producers choice. Director and music definitely new talents are much anticipated.

Don't repeat the same thing like Trivikram as director. Audience need more novelty than that. Now Trivikram's mind is saturated by writing script for Pawankalyan's political career. Don't except much from him. Definitely his previous movies are better but we can't expect same thing now and moreover he doesn't understand NTR.

Hi Kiran brother, I definitely agree with your point that he is a good director and I have no doubts in that. But NTR IS different and his capacity and stamina can't be analysed and expected from this regular trend.

What I feel about why common audience like NTR in recent times is that novelty and his down to earth behaviour. Of course many might not observed his down his earth behaviour. So in common , audience are expecting a changeover from NTR.

So as a fan and common audience from the past 15 years I want NTR to metmerize Telugu audience. I cannot be simply dealt with a director called 'Trivikram'. There is more to talk about why Trivikram cannot understand the huge impact of NTR.

Please reply with more of a analysis than regular trend.

Music : Anirudh,Praveen lakkaraju(Express raja fame),,please try new this time (No DSP and Thaman).

At this Time Dil Raju or UV creations are better as producers,they bring more Class and Proffesional Touch.

Kurnool NTR : Please post why feel Trivikram is suitable for NTR ?

manchi directors lo trivikram kali ga unnadu ,,NTR trivikram combo chala kothaga exciting ga untundi kabbatti(Chala mandi wait chestunaru kuda),,family,Class movies ki inkasta NTR ni deggara cheyagaladu (after a movie like JG),,ee time lo NTR(Actor,Craze,Hype,Stamina,) ni carry cheyagaladu kabbati,,,idantha oka manchi story unteney,,alanti manchi story evaru techina paina mention chesina crew ni vadukunte baguntundi antunna.

Please post why feel Trivikram is suitable for NTR ?

At this Time Dil Raju or UV creations are better as producers,they bring more Class and Proffesional Touch.

why Trivikram?

manchi directors lo trivikram kali ga unnadu ,,NTR trivikram combo chala kothaga exciting ga untundi kabbatti(Chala mandi wait chestunaru kuda),,family,Class movies ki inkasta NTR ni deggara cheyagaladu (after a movie like JG),,ee time lo NTR(Actor,Craze,Hype,Stamina,) ni carry cheyagaladu kabbati,,,idantha oka manchi story unteney,,alanti manchi story evaru techina paina mention chesina crew ni vadukunte baguntundi antunna.

Archived