Venkatadri audio function updates

Rajasimham

Purandeeswari Gaaru Vachaaru

Purandareswari????? Why was she invited????  >:( >:(

Even after balayya's entry into politics she hasn't stopeed criticizing TDP. More over, she wrote a public letter to balayya and harikrishna asking them not to support TDP. >:( >:( In my opinion they should ignore her. Instead, they could have invited Jr. NTR. Though he was ignored by entire Nandamuri family he was the first one to publicly support TDP...............

If I hurt some one with my comments, please forgive me.... But what all I did was, just posted my opinion.....

teliyakundaa posts vesi malli mana madyaloo godava start cheyaku mama.....

idi political function kaadu..... movie function ... total family ni anthaaa pilichaaru...... jr NTR ni kudaaa pilichaaru....

rakapothee pilavaledanaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  >:( >:( >:( >:(

Purandareswari????? Why was she invited????  >:( >:(

Even after balayya's entry into politics she hasn't stopeed criticizing TDP. More over, she wrote a public letter to balayya and harikrishna asking them not to support TDP. >:( >:( In my opinion they should ignore her. Instead, they could have invited Jr. NTR. Though he was ignored by entire Nandamuri family he was the first one to publicly support TDP...............

If I hurt some one with my comments, please forgive me.... But what all I did was, just posted my opinion.....

If its your personal opinion.......Fold it and keep in your.......

Archived