pattiseema

akada store chestar water. Pump sesi..target 80 TMC kadu. crops ki water provide seyatam time ki...

Pattiseema per day 8500 cusecs is pumped into polavaram right canal.

Polavaram right canal middle lo 2500-3000 cusecs will be diverted. Mostly 5000-5500cusecs water reach everyday to Vijayawada.

vachina water ni vachinatlu release chestaru canals.

Deni valla 15 days continous release to canals chesthe chalu the farmers which are in last of canal will get water.

Ade polavaram complete ayithe through gravity 1.5tmc/day will be diverted for example in last 15 days full rains unayi ga 15*1.5tmc/day = 22.5tmc might be diverted if polavaram is completed.

But here storage problem will be solved when polavaram completed.

Already 10-15tmc reservior planned in krishna river near amaravati. And reverse pumping will be done to Pulichintala 45tmc storage undi akada. So 45+5+15= 60 tmc storage vastundi

Pattiseema per day 8500 cusecs is pumped into polavaram right canal.

Polavaram right canal middle lo 2500-3000 cusecs will be diverted. Mostly 5000-5500cusecs water reach everyday to Vijayawada.

vachina water ni vachinatlu release chestaru canals.

Deni valla 15 days continous release to canals chesthe chalu the farmers which are in last of canal will get water.

Ade polavaram complete ayithe through gravity 1.5tmc/day will be diverted for example in last 15 days full rains unayi ga 15*1.5tmc/day = 22.5tmc might be diverted if polavaram is completed.

But here storage problem will be solved when polavaram completed.

Already 10-15tmc reservior planned in krishna river near amaravati. And reverse pumping will be done to Pulichintala 45tmc storage undi akada. So 45+5+15= 60 tmc storage vastundi

polavaram aitae all problems will be solved.

Guest Urban Legend

present daily 3500 cusecs releasing anta

1 week tarvatha rojuki 8000 cusecs ki increase chestharu gradual ga

pushkarala kosam 2.5 tmc store chesi vuncharu anta @ pulichinatala

3:12 daggara uncle baga avesam ga unnaru

That was fantastic expression. People need to show their passions. 

I hope Krishna dt people remember this and put their petty politics aside. Godavari jilla vasulu pedda manasu chupuncharu. Lets acknowledge that first.

And, lets put doogs like kodali nani to rest. I'm shaking my head ... I have no idea how this guy won in the last elections. Have some conscience guys.

I wouldn't be surprised, either. Unfortunately, he has never grown beyond a street thug. Too bad.

As far as I know . When Raavi family was out of Gudivada and much concentrated on their business he has utilised the gap and became more close to the people .

I have a friend his grand father is ex municipal chairman of Gudivada he was not getting pension for many months when he approached nani he gave some money and also resolved his pension problem in a week .

Poll management will he too good for Nani . Ravi has lost the last elections even though he spent more money than nani .he failed to apply the strategys properly

As far as I know . When Raavi family was out of Gudivada and much concentrated on their business he has utilised the gap and became more close to the people .

I have a friend his grand father is ex municipal chairman of Gudivada he was not getting pension for many months when he approached nani he gave some money and also resolved his pension problem in a week .

Poll management will he too good for Nani . Ravi has lost the last elections even though he spent more money than nani .he failed to apply the strategys properly

Raavi Kante nani ye ekkuva panchadu