panta sanjeevani (farm ponds)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

My dad has been contemplating this for a long time now and gave up due to non-availability of labor. Some time back there was news that machines could be used for the same and government would reimburse all or part of the cost. My dad tried going around offices trying to find information but nobody has no clue about that. Water in my area is between 700-1000 feet. So I have a hard time making him believe of its usefulness to spend so much on our own (without government help). 

This is one time i felt, lack of correct information deters a lot of enthusiasts especially related to government schemes. I wish a day comes, when we have a mechanism where somebody can apply online and get approved.

My dad has been contemplating this for a long time now and gave up due to non-availability of labor. Some time back there was news that machines could be used for the same and government would reimburse all or part of the cost. My dad tried going around offices trying to find information but nobody has no clue about that. Water in my area is between 700-1000 feet. So I have a hard time making him believe of its usefulness to spend so much on our own (without government help).

This is one time i felt, lack of correct information deters a lot of enthusiasts especially related to government schemes. I wish a day comes, when we have a mechanism where somebody can apply online and get approved.

Prajalaki prabhutvaniki madhya dooram ante idhe....

Nenu puttinappati nundi idhi choosthunna, inkeppudu ivi pothayoo :wall:

See if this helps http://horticulture.ap.nic.in/wr.pdf

brother you can do it yourself with puck-lain atlealst a small farmpond 20*20 with 4 ft. depth size.it cost me aroun 4k with out waiting for govt help

• 3 weeks later...

ఉబికిన జలం..ఉప్పొంగిన బలం!

atp-gen7a.jpg

‘‘కరవుకు నిదర్శనంలా నిలిచే ప్రాంతం. కొన్నేళ్లుగా తీవ్ర వర్షాభావం. 500 అడుగుల లోతు బోరు వేసినా చుక్క నీరు పడని పరిస్థితి. వెరసి ఈ రబీలో వ్యవసాయం కూడా చేయలేదు. కానీ, ఇలాంటి ప్రదేశంలో నాలుగున్నర అడుగుల లోతు తవ్వగానే పాతాళ గంగ ఉబికితే.. ఎంత సంబరం. ఉరవకొండ పట్టణ సమీపంలో ఓ పొలంలో ఈ జల అద్భుతం చోటుచేసుకుంది. జిల్లాలో వ్యవసాయ భూముల్లో నీటిని నిల్వ చేసుకునేందుకు ప్రభుత్వం ఉపాధిహామీ పథకంలో భాగంగా పంట కుంటలు తవ్విస్తున్నారు. ఉరవకొండ పట్టణ సమీపంలోని గుంతకల్లు రహదారి వద్ద నాగమ్మ అనే రైతు పొలంలో గత ఐదు రోజులుగా పంట కుంట పనులు చేపట్టారు. పనులు చేపట్టిన రెండో రోజు కుంట తవ్వుతుండగా నాలుగున్నర అడుగుల వద్ద నీరు ఉబికి వస్తోంది. ఎంతో లోతుగా బోరు వేస్తే తప్ప నీరు రాని ఈ ప్రదేశంలో తక్కువ లోతులోనే జలం వస్తుండడంతో రైతులు ఆనందం వ్యక్తం చేస్తున్నారు. వ్యవసాయ భూమికి సమీపంలోనే వంక ప్రవహిస్తోంది. గత రెండేళ్లుగా వర్షాభావంతో నీరు కూడా ఆ వంకలో ప్రవహించడం లేదు. కానీ నీరు చాలా తక్కువ లోతులోనే పైకి వస్తుండండంతో స్థానికులు ఆశ్చర్యం వ్యక్తం చేస్తున్నారు.

- న్యూస్‌టుడే, ఉరవకొండ పట్టణం

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...