Help to Save a Mother of 3Yrs Child in KIMS HYD

Hi Brothers,

The Trailing mail is from one of my good friend and Ex - Colleague Mr. Nihar Ranjan Mishra, 

He is currently Working in PITTI Laminations Company, Hyderabad. His wife is in serious trouble and Suffering from Viral Infection which has spoiled her lungs almost 90% and she is currently in KIMS ICU on Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO).

DB peddalu pls advise if we can approach any NGO's or our Party Office for any support pls. Also, pls suggest if any known contact in KIMS so as to get some discount on bills Pls.

People who wants to contribute can call him and refer my name (Rajasekhar frm Krishnapatnam Port) 

Pls pls pass on this message to as many as possible and give a 3 Yr old child her mother back in normal state.  :pray: 

Sent: 02 January 2015 09:10
To: 
Subject: For kind help to pay a huge medical bills at KIMS/Secunderabad for treatment of wife (W/o. Nihar Ranjan Mishra)

Dear Friends,

Hope you remember me, I am in big trouble now and seeking your help. :Please find below email and kindly help me, your little help may save life of my wife.

Kindly refer my below email regarding my wife health condition who is admitted in ICU, KIMS Hospital, Hyderabad from mid night of 19th Nov’14 and she is diagnosed with Bi-lateral pneumonia and Severe ARDS (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome).  The panel doctors of KIMS Hospital (Dr.Suneel Poboni, Dr.Nandakishore, Dr.Manmadha Rao(Pulmnologist), Dr.Sambit Sahu(Anasthesia/ICU) & team who are treating her now. The patient name is Mrs.Smaranika Dash (NICU/7th Floor/Kims Hospital).

This disease is because of unknown viral Infections and which has affected 90% of her lungs hence she is unable to breath through her lungs and she was there in medicine ICU from 19th November to 29th November’14 in medicine ICU with oxygen therapy through ventilator life support apart from required medical attention in ICU. She is also administered higher broad spectrum antibiotics to prevent any other bacterial infections.

She has not responded or improved on lungs in ventilator support of 10 days as expected and she is under life risk. Hence doctors has advised to put her on Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO) life support i.e a new technology which will extract her own blood through machine and then with good amount of oxygen the blood will be recycled and will be pumped to her body which has more chance of saving her life. She is in ECMO support from 29th Nov'14 to till date but this is taking lot of time.

But this ECMO life support treatment facility is costing around 24 lakhs for 30 days in addition to 6.5 lakhs which I have already incurred in ICU by 29th Nov'14. Already the 30 days ECMO support over on 30th Dec’14 and now to extend ECMO support for another 14 days I have to pay another 12 lakhs more so estimated expenses is worked out to 42 lakhs but since my financial background is not such that I can able to afford this much amount towards her treatment(i.e apprx. 42 lakhs), hence I would request for a monetary help from my friends to pay this huge medical bills. I have already paid 28 laksh as on 30th Dec'14 and have to pay another 14 lakhs.

She is young and have a chance to save her life and I am blessed with a kid of 3 year who will get his mother back.

I would be grateful and obliged if you can contribute some amount for to support this health crisis of my wife.

Please contact me in my below mobile number and account details.

Nihar Ranjan Mishra

A/C No.30730706997

State Bank of India

Kavuri Hills branch

Hyderabad, India

IFSC Code: SBIN0012655

Regards,

Nihar Ranjan Mishra

Hyderabad, India
Mob : 9866363856 /8008433002 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived