Want to read only AP news

mannam

Hi, I have been reading eenadu news paper for my entire life (almost from 1987). I have a lot of respect to this paper as I learnt a lot regarding every aspect of life. It helped me to understand and differentiate between wrong and right. However, after the state bifurcation which I can't even imagine in my dreams, eenadu is giving less importance to the news from AP. I don't want to read any Telangana related news. Is eenadu has a AP only webpage to read? If yes, please give me the link. If you know any other newspaper which publishes news except Telangana, please give me the link.

Hi, I have been reading eenadu news paper for my entire life (almost from 1987). I have a lot of respect to this paper as I learnt a lot regarding every aspect of life. It helped me to understand and differentiate between wrong and right. However, after the state bifurcation which I can't even imagine in my dreams, eenadu is giving less importance to the news from AP. I don't want to read any Telangana related news. Is eenadu has a AP only webpage to read? If yes, please give me the link. If you know any other newspaper which publishes news except Telangana, please give me the link.

+1 we want one new Andhra paper named ANDHRA PATRIKA ............

Ramoji lanti vaaLLa  dhigajaaruduthanam(viluvala nunchi) kOpam theppinchadhu,  bhadha vEsthadhi........... pathanam....

Brother Sorry to contradict with you, but he is doing in the interest of his Business .. and I dont think anything wrong in it.

Just stand in his shoes and think Brother .. He is doing no harm to TDP now and in anyways in Andhra anyways its a Pro TDP ..

The Problem here is .. to stand and take against KCR he is having no support either from people nor from any political party there .. !

Ramoji lanti vaaLLa  dhigajaaruduthanam(viluvala nunchi) kOpam theppinchadhu,  bhadha vEsthadhi........... pathanam....

kopalu bhadalu valla upayogalu enti annay real world lo mana ego satisfaction tappa

jst remembr ys time lo undavalli valla enni assets poyay , margadarsi reputation mottam okka debba to pogottadu

1st safty fr him self , next d rest 

Brother Sorry to contradict with you, but he is doing in the interest of his Business .. and I dont think anything wrong in it.

Just stand in his shoes and think Brother .. He is doing no harm to TDP now and in anyways in Andhra anyways its a Pro TDP ..

The Problem here is .. to stand and take against KCR he is having no support either from people nor from any political party there .. !

Media is 75% business and only 25% news - Mark Twain...bemmi1.gif?1290061581

kopalu bhadalu valla upayogalu enti annay real world lo mana ego satisfaction tappa

jst remembr ys time lo undavalli valla enni assets poyay , margadarsi reputation mottam okka debba to pogottadu

1st safty fr him self , next d rest 

For both Venu & Krish bros.......  do understand where you bros are coming from...nothing wrong, Ramoji Rao earned enough good will over the years by his  Fair Conduct.....

....saradhaaga vuntadhi, indulO  subtlety chepthaanu...... Both of you are trying to overlook/defend/ingnore RamojiRao's succumbing to KCR for the reasons you mentioned fair/ or unfair.....ikkada assalu vishyam yEmitantE.....critisize chEsthaa kuuda  Ramoji 'stock value'(ethical) ni  yekkuva price ki  ammuthunnaanu.....defend chEsthunnattu kanipisthaa  meeru Ramoji stock value ni thakkuva price ki amminatlu, relative terms with me.....

Venu bro -  ohh anni TDP angle lo nE chuudakuudadhu......Fact is TDP did not make Ramoji Rao....Well before TDP's inception, Ramoji Rao made his mark in his Newspaper business by becoming number one in AP....

Krish bro -  manaki Ramoji thO  personal yEmuntadhi.....yetla chadhavaalantE aa remark, mana tho nimitham kaadhu(bhaadha antE),  Ramoji disappointed by  not maintaining his standards .....

All this(explanation) is for subtle layers in verbals, just to provide little amusement for our bros for reading too,do consume in that vein... :)

For both Venu & Krish bros.......  do understand where you bros are coming from...nothing wrong, Ramoji Rao earned enough good will over the years by his  Fair Conduct.....

....saradhaaga vuntadhi, indulO  subtlety chepthaanu...... Both of you are trying to overlook/defend/ingnore RamojiRao's succumbing to KCR for the reasons you mentioned fair/ or unfair.....ikkada assalu vishyam yEmitantE.....critisize chEsthaa kuuda  Ramoji 'stock value'(ethical) ni  yekkuva price ki  ammuthunnaanu.....defend chEsthunnattu kanipisthaa  meeru Ramoji stock value ni thakkuva price ki amminatlu, relative terms with me.....

Venu bro -  ohh anni TDP angle lo nE chuudakuudadhu......Fact is TDP did not make Ramoji Rao....Well before TDP's inception, Ramoji Rao made his mark in his Newspaper business by becoming number one in AP....

Krish bro -  manaki Ramoji thO  personal yEmuntadhi.....yetla chadhavaalantE aa remark, mana tho nimitham kaadhu(bhaadha antE),  Ramoji disappointed by  not maintaining his standards .....

All this(explanation) is for subtle layers in verbals, just to provide little amusement for our bros for reading too,do consume in that vein...

Ok Bro .. one small question .. After all of his businesses well set up and rolled out in mostly in TG (i.e Hyd)....

what kind of support will he get .. If he gonna take on KCR .. Can you mention .. ? The fact we still didnt digest is it is a separate state.

For that matter YSR try to XXXX him on his knees but he didnt abide ,, Because appatlo em chesina .. koncham prajala maddhathu and opposition party maddathu vundedhi .. ippudu evarni chooskoni KCR meda against ga povali .. cheppagalara  :)

Thaatha ki manam daggulu nerpagalama :)

Ok Bro .. one small question .. After all of his businesses well set up and rolled out in mostly in TG (i.e Hyd)....

what kind of support will he get .. If he gonna take on KCR .. Can you mention .. ? The fact we still didnt digest is it is a separate state.

For that matter YSR try to XXXX him on his knees but he didnt abide ,, Because appatlo em chesina .. koncham prajala maddhathu and opposition party maddathu vundedhi .. ippudu evarni chooskoni KCR meda against ga povali .. cheppagalara   :)

Thaatha ki manam daggulu nerpagalama :)

Venu bro....mee first post yE  artham ayyindhi, angle...... paina pettina post lo rendO  paragraph chuudandi( alOchana cheyyandi) .......meeru  aapadhichukonnatlu  Ramoji Rao   Business lu nilabettukOvataaniki bhayapadi pOyi  yevaru  Power lo vuntE vaaLLa kaaLLu  pattukonE vyakthi kaadhu career anthaa ......was a very refreshing,daring, ethical person while speaking Facts against the likes of  Indira Gandhi, YSR etc....Only in this case failed -  ani cheppatamE udhesham....

mee last line ki  yela cheppatamaa ani - lets put this way........  Ramoji Rao  resume lo old glory manchidhE....kaani adhi annitiki shield avvadhu, avvakuudadhu -  we have to judge according to the facts(not his business interests or some of his fears) and to the truth to the best of our ability.....Popular culture trend lo ee maata cheppakuudadhu, still if you think there is some useful juice in that, do take it else nothing to  bother.... :shakehands:

Venu bro....mee first post yE  artham ayyindhi, angle...... paina pettina post lo rendO  paragraph chuudandi( alOchana cheyyandi) .......meeru  aapadhichukonnatlu  Ramoji Rao   Business lu nilabettukOvataaniki bhayapadi pOyi  yevaru  Power lo vuntE vaaLLa kaaLLu  pattukonE vyakthi kaadhu career anthaa ......was a very refreshing,daring, ethical person while speaking Facts against the likes of  Indira Gandhi, YSR etc....Only in this case failed -  ani cheppatamE udhesham....

mee last line ki  yela cheppatamaa ani - lets put this way........  Ramoji Rao  resume lo old glory manchidhE....kaani adhi annitiki shield avvadhu, avvakuudadhu -  we have to judge according to the facts(not his business interests or some of his fears) and to the truth to the best of our ability.....Popular culture trend lo ee maata cheppakuudadhu, still if you think there is some useful juice in that, do take it else nothing to  bother.... 

Ikkade Ramoji Thaata Chaanikya Neethi Pradarscinahdu ...

The fact is they both met each other ..

But ..    KCR visiting RFC is a entirely  different scenario..... that if Thaata taking an Appointment and meeting KCR.. 

Chaala chaala difference vundhi ani nammuthunnanu .. Mek ala anipinchadam leda :)

mee last line ki  yela cheppatamaa ani - lets put this way........  Ramoji Rao  resume lo old glory manchidhE....kaani adhi annitiki shield avvadhu, avvakuudadhu -  we have to judge according to the facts(not his business interests or some of his fears) and to the truth to the best of our ability.....Popular culture trend lo ee maata cheppakuudadhu, still if you think there is some useful juice in that, do take it else nothing to  bother.... 

Bro .. adhe chepthunna ... Appatlo .. either a party .. people ... atleast anti GOVT ga evaro kontha mandhi .. edho oka aasara vundedhi .. To take on who ever is on oath

But todays scenario is entirely different ..

Ippatiki ippudu Ramoji thaatha ni corner chesthe .. All his empire can be collapsed over night ..

Ekkada Neggaalo kadu .. Ekkada thaggaalo thelsina vadu Goppodu ... :)

Bro .. adhe chepthunna ... Appatlo .. either a party .. people ... atleast anti GOVT ga evaro kontha mandhi .. edho oka aasara vundedhi .. To take on who ever is on oath

But todays scenario is entirely different ..

Ippatiki ippudu Ramoji thaatha ni corner chesthe .. All his empire can be collapsed over night ..

Ekkada Neggaalo kadu .. Ekkada thaggaalo thelsina vadu Goppodu ... :)

veediki corect mogudu YSR gaadu

Archived