Will there be any?

mannam

New candidates contesting from TDP? Why I am asking is because, in this current political situation it appears that people want to vote for some real honest candidates. Instead of giving tickets to the people who are changing party affiliations at this point of time, party should focus more on young voters by choosing some genuine leaders. In my opinion, some of the student JAC leaders from both regions should be given seats especially wherever there are weaker candidates from our side. This will give us some upper hand on both TRS and YSRCP. Let us play the same sentimental politics for once and get rid of these opportunistic political parties from our state. I also opine that we should allot the same constituencies that we usually give to our allies to BJP if at all there is any pre-poll alliances. This plot will also not hurt our sure shot winning constituencies.

It also seems that the elections are going to take place in united AP. In that case, this will be our last chance to bring TDP back into power and forge ahead for the better future of the state. I also feel that we should not appear so weak in front of our possible ally BJP. It will not only weakens the spirit of our cadre, but also gives more bargaining power to BJP. If BJP want to go with YSRCP, that will harm their chances in entire Telangana where they have high hopes of winning seats.

As some people suggested in other posts, our party position is not any better than other competitors. There is a complete confusion in people's minds at this time. Who ever starts the campaign first by announcing the candidates will have complete advantage over others. That will also compel other parties to concentrate on candidate selection which will increase more migrations.

Archived