ANNA GAARIKI ANKITHAM

Simham

LEGEND NTR Interview On March 31st 1982 After Establishing TeluguDesam Party Last Part..

Q. Would there be any Leaders Circle in your Party. You would see everything.

A. For each and every thing there would be Committees. It is after the Committee?s discussion only we would take certain decision.

Q. In Indira Congress, each and every thing would take place as per the decision of the Supreme Commander. Nobody is empowered with any sort of real power. In your Party in an indifferent manner, would there be any freedom to your subordinates for taking their own decisions.

A. Now itself we have not yet given any shape to our Party. Shortly we would give a shape to our Party. We would create certain opportunities even to the Ordinary Members also for expressing their views and ideas freely.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LEGEND NTR Interview On March 31st 1982 After Establishing TeluguDesam Party Last Part..

Q. For contesting in the Elections money is required. Where from do you get the money.

A. We cannot purchase the men land women with money. We cannot change the ideas of the people with money. Those people who would think that we would do some thing good to the State and to the Society, they only would cast their votes to us.

Q. But, even then for the purpose to contest for the Assembly seat, we will have to carryout with the Election canvasing.. And for that purpose certain Funds are required.

A. We would definitely carryout with the canvasing. And for this purpose, we would secure certain donations from the Members. There would be certain personnel we would do the financial help liberally with mercy and courtesy. When they are ready to give the donations, why should we deny. Even if they give only One Rupee also with much love and affection, that is enough. For example, in Coimbatore one well-wisher on hearing that I am establishing the Party, he has stopped my Car, garlanded me with much respect and he has donated to me One Hundred and One Rupees. That event has moved my heart. If the people think that our Party does something good to them and with such confidence, the people themselves would feed the Party.

Q. All the donations details which your Party secures, do you bring to the notice of the people about the income and expenditure of the same.

A. Definitely. This is the people?s Party, and it is the people?s money. I am only the Trustee. I may not survive for more time. Whereas the Party should continue per ever. That is my wish.

Q. In case of conduction of Elelctions, what is your estimation about winning of your Party. Are you thinking that you would come to the power.

A. Those who are in the battle, how can they say whether they would win or defeated. As on today on observation of the dis-satisfaction in the Society, for the people who speak about progress of the Country, and for the people who can sacrifice their life for sake of Service to the Country, there would be some scope as per my belief. My truthfulness is only my strength.

Q. What are eligibility conditions for a person to become your Party Member. With the dis-satisfaction of the Indira Congress, the individuals who are in the other Parties may enter into your Party with lot of madness and there is every scope for it. And therefore, how do you decide the matters as to whom to allow and whom not to allow into your Party.

A. To allow anyone into our Party, we would definitely conduct a screening test. As far as possible we would allow the personnel to enter into our Party, those personnel who do not have any old black spot in them, and we would take such type of individuals who have not dipped themselves in the quite old rotton stuff. The surrounding atmosphere would reveal their nature and their characteristic feature. Another fact is that as long as the Leader is strong enough, and as long as the Party?s position is very much strong, even if the bad creatures enter into our Party, they cannot do any harm to us. And at the time when we come to know that they are the bad creatures, then in that case, just like that of throwing the mud out of the Rice, we would throw them out. Our principles are different and our understanding is different. If I do not have such principles, by way of sacrificing each and every thing, by thinking that my State is my Family, I would not have come forward for this noble cause at this age.

Q. The Congress Party also has been started with great and pious ideas and aims. But even then as you say since bad creatures have joined it that Party, that has got spoiled. For avoiding such situation in your Party, what type of precautionary methods do you follow.

A. As long as the Organisation is very much strong enough, such root organisms do not nod their head. That is the reason how and why the Leadership should be very much strong enough. The discipline should be maintained by cent-percent. When it is lacking over behind in the Superiors themselves, then in that case we cannot give any sort of judgement inrespect of the subordinates.

Q. Then in that case before selecting the High Officials in your Party, do you observe their past history.

A. As far as possible the filtration would be done. I do not have much political experience. On the basis of others comments, in case there arises any disturbance to my pious theams, then immediately after knowing the true facts, I would not get back in eradicating the bad atmosphere. If anybody behaves in a nasty fashion, we would corect such individuals. We are even ready to dismiss such personnel. There is nothing secret in this. The people themselves are the judges. In case anyone is levelled with any sort of allegations, we would advise such persons to give their answers to the public themselves.

Q. There is one more comment on you that in the Rayalaseema at the incidents of drought, you have collected currency notes from the people, and you have had distributed the same to the drought efected victims, but you have not contributed your own money to them.

A. I did not say that I have contributed. Since you are in troubles, I am handingover the money to you, what all the help that has been done to you by your Brotherly-people, I have passed the information to the Victims stating that I have done nothing to them, and I have not informed them stating that I have distributed my own money which I have brought from my Home. But at the same time I can very well give you Guarantee stating that I would not swallow the people?s currency notes by centpercent.

Q. Since you are putting your step in Service of the people, whose follower are you.

A. Gurajada, Kandukuri, and Ambedkar. Even though so many years have passed away after getting the Independence, their hopes have remained as their hopes only. But, neither there is any improvement nor development. For the purpose to change the rotton society, lot of alterations are to be made and I am confident enough that with true spirit the servants should come forward to serve the people. Without giving any sort of room to the local enemities, we should bringup all our younger Brothers, and we should make them to walk alongwith us. The whole Telugu Land should become only one with unity and integrity.

Q. How do you get success through your Party in succeeding these aims. How do you establish your Party.

A. We would announce our Programme shortly. We would not restrict our Party with the Members only. We would acquire the suggestions from the highly experienced personnel from all the fields.

LEGEND NTR Interview On March 31st 1982 After Establishing TeluguDesam Party..

Q. But, as per the Constitution, there are certain restrictions to the State Governments. They would not be able to do what all you prefer.

A. We would do such type of things which are within the limits of the Constitution since we are bound to do so. Within that radius itself we would maintain our House. For example, wherever we see, there we find the corruption. This does not pertain to the Constitution. This corruption practice has gone up so high that it is very difficult for anyone to eradicate it. And the other problems also are of the same nature. My hope is that I would be able to solve such problems. My main theam is that uneducation should disappear. The unemployment should disappear. Industrially we should improve ourselves. All the Farmers and the Coolies should be happy financially. As on today all the Villages have become Grave-yards. There is no security in the Cities. In the Colleges, if only the Donations are offered, then only one can get a seat. What a shame it is to sell the Seats. There are no medical facilities at all to the people.

The presently existing Leaders who are in power have not been elected by the people. These Leaders have come to the power with the recommendation of their Superiors and they are ruling the Country, and they do not know for how long period they would be in existence in their seat. Their motto is that they should waive their hand during the period of four days as long as they are in power. This is our fate. At the time when the State is getting ruined, do we keep quiet. In case we leave it unattended, would there be any eligibility condition for us lto be called as human beings. We should all sacrifice ourselves. As far as I am concerned, uptill the age of 59 years in my life I have only satisfied my well-wishers in the capacity of an Actor, but I am not bothered about the Politics. I thought about me, and about my family only. As a matter of fact the Cine-field cannot leave me. The time is not sufficient for me even to extend the call sheets. Even otherwise, on observation of the corrupted Country, I have suffered a lot by being a Telugu person, with an anxiety to serve my people, nearly almost all by leaving my profession, I am stepping into the Political-field.

Q. Since sisty years are being completed, there would be less chances for me to continue in the Cine-field and I am retiring from that Field, and the people say that I am entering into the Politics.

A. No, No. Nothing of that sort. I have got full confidence on my own energy. I can very well say that I would remain as a Top-star at all times. These days, these many number of Producers are not mad, and they are not giving me money since they have got excess currency with them. They know pretty well that my Pictures would win the hearts of the people. I am stepping into the Politics to have a wonderful aim to my life.

After earning money, what do we do. Do we carry it with us after our death. The God has blessed me with each and every thing. I do not have any sort of human wants. But at the same time, since I have come to human life, for the purpose to get salvation, my aim is to sacrifice my Soul. Therefore, even though I am leading a heroic life without any opposition party as an Actor, I am leaving all that and entering into the Politics

Q. You may take it for granted that you have not established a Local Party. As you say, for how long period you can continue as a Top-star.

A. As long as my life is in existence, I can very well continue as a Top-star. That is my confidence. I have got my own confidence on me.

Q. In the capacity of a Top-star since you have won the hearts of your well-wishers, with an intention to become further rich, you are establishing a Party, and these are the comments of some people.

A. Only the glamour cannot fulfil the requirements of the people. On viewing only the glamour, the people would not extend their cooperation. The main required thing is a pure heart and true soul. Rama Rao means disciplined man, each and every person knows that I would do what all I say. If they have such confidence, then only they would cooperate with me.

Q. What is your opinion about establishing a Local Party.

A. The Local Party is being established for the purpose to uplift the status of our State, to protect the respect of the Telugu people, to understand our problems by ourselves, for our generation and to our State and as well to our Country, what are all the needs that are required for one and all and to fulfil the requirements of our people. In Tamil Nadu where the Local Party is in power, why our State has not been developed Industrially. Why. Do we have no facilities. Why we are not utilising the minerals and raw materials which are abundently available over here in our State. We are not in a position to produce the Electricity which is required for our State. Even though there are many a number of Villages in our State where there is no availability of Electricity, why the people who are in power are passing the Electricity to the other States from our State. Who are the people to decide to pass on the Electricity thus. It is the Central Government only. Until and unless our facilities are useful to us, our State cannot develop. If we want them, Local Party is required for us.

Q. So, you mean to say that the Local Party only can do the justice to the people.

A. Yes, by cent-percent. For the purpose to understand the ideas of our people and to know about our problems, and for the purpose to achieve the requisite needs, establishment of a Local Party is a must.

Q. If each and every State establishes its own Local Party by itself, then what would be the position of the National Party. Then in that case what type of Party should come to the power in the Centre.

A. At the time when each and every one has agreed upon for the separation of the States with the main motto of the Language, then in that case the people whosoever that speak their own language can very well form their own Governments in their State. This procedure has been agreed upon by one and all. There can be any Party in the Centre in power. Let there be any Party in the Centre and in case at the time when the problems pertaining to the security of the whole Country arises which are related to entire human race, at that time, all the States would save the Nation. The Centre would look into the facts of all lthe Countries.

Q. Then in that case what is the role of the National Parties.

A. They would have their own programme. There is nothing for me to express about it.

Q. Then in that case what is the role of the National Parties.

A. They would have their own programme. There is nothing for me to express about it.

Q. Would you please let me know what are all the matters you like and what are all the matters you do not like in respect of all the presently existing National Parties.

A. We should not blame any Party. But at the time when we proceed in the streets we are observing the people. And we are noticing their ideas. Nobody is satisfied. The rates of the essential commodities are on the increase. At the time when the Paddy rate has not been increased, how and why the rate of the Rice is increased. At the time when the rate of the Sugar-cane has not been increased, how and why the Sugar rate is incerased. Should there be no link between the production of the essential commodities and rate of the material. Had there been any sort of improvement and development in the position of the Farmers. Or atleast is there any change in the position of the Coolies. Then in that case when all these factors are not at all looked into, what for the Government is meant. What for the Politics are meant. And what for the Parties are meant.

Q. All the rates of the agricultural products, the essential portfolios like financial procedures are now within the purview of the Centre. Under these circumstances even if you come to the power, would it not be difficult for you to solve the problems. Do you prefer some more self decision taking powers to the States than the as it is existing powers.

A. There should be some more freedom to the State. In this aspect, we would follow our own procedures. We would think over the matter as to what we should do for the benefit of the State. In case of requirement, we would amend the Rules and Regulations.

congrats mama on ur elite fan status>>>>

THANX MAMA

late ga vachi iraga kummesav gaaaa asaluuuuuuuu>>>

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ANNAGAARI MEEDHA ABHIMANAM THO MAMA

(multiplespotti(multiplespotti(band)(band)

i3631_srikrishna.png

ANNA ..TELUGU JYATHI KEERTHI NI KYATHINI NALU DISALA CHAATI CHEPPINA MAHANUBAVUDIVI..TELUGU PRAJALAKU OKA GURTHIMPU TESUKU VACHINA MAHAPURUSHUDU VI..

MEE CHARITHRA SURYA CHANDRULU VUNNATHAKALAM AJARAAMARANAM GA NILICHIPOTHUNDHI...

MALLI EPPUDU PUDATHAVU ANNA..

Legend NTR Making an Artist

Became a noted Telugu actor. Both became great friends. Both took active part in stageing Play in the college till they passed out in 1947. In 1946, at the annual conference of Andhra Nataka Kala Parishad held in Vijayawada, Rama Rao, Jaggaiah and Mallikamba, a radio artist, staged a play called

L.V.Prasad, who has already established himself as a director in the Telugu film industry, happened to be in Vijayawada that night. Prasad was on a talent-scouting mission of Andhra. He was in search of new faces to introduce in a film called Srimati he was planning to direct for Sarathi Studios.

A well wosher caught hold of Rama Rao around 11 in the night and took him to Prasad. Prasad, who was busy watching a film in a hall, had a good look at him. He asked him to come to Madras .

The third class Vijayawada-Madras train fare was Rs. 8 in those days. Staying in a modest lodge in Madras cost Rs. 4 a day. But Rama Rao didn

Prasad gave him his first cine test at the Shobhanachala (now Venus) Studio on May 21, 1947. The test lasted an hour and a half on the sets of Drohi, a film then under production. The test over, Prasad told Rama Rao to go back, the result would be communicated later. The young man was not sure how he fared in the test. Uncertain of what was in store for him, he boarded the Calcutta Mail to return to Vijayawada where he now had a wife and a little son.

Armed with a BA degree in economics, Rama Rao was eager to take up a job. His parents did their duty by him by educating him. It was now his turn to support them as well as his young wife and son. He had already become conscious of his physique. He began to do exercises and eat ground maze instead of rice to maintain a strong and muscular body.

This came as a disappointment. He was not interested in a bit role and there was no question of going to Madras for it. He put the letter aside without sending a reply.

Rama Rao now sat for the Madras Service Commission examination for a sub-registrar

Politics and Legend N.T.R

Sri N.T.R. determined to serve the people by entering into politics. Some of the close friends of N.T.R. said, "Politics is a kind of quagmire. After knowing the truth about the politics, why do you get into politics? You are so successful on the silver screen. You are earning so well in this field."

N.T.R. began to think in a different angle. He knew pretty well that the celluloid world would give him infinite wealth. When the Congress High Command changed the Chief Ministers four times, he felt that the self-respect of the Telugu speaking people was wounded. Sri N.T.R. felt that the self-respect of the Telugu-speaking people was pawned to the High Command. On one particular occasion, when the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh went to the Hyderabad Airport, in order to welcome a Congress leader from Delhi, the leader ill-treated the Chief Minister. This incident caused so much dismay to all the Telugu Speaking people.

Sri N.T.R. knew the feelings of the people of Andhra Pradesh. He didn't like to waste time. He completed the call sheets of the pictures to which he entered into contract. Some leaders, who didn't like the politics of Congress, were waiting for a chance. They were curiously watching the situation. On March 21, 1982 when N.T.R. came to Hyderabad from Ooty there was red-carpet welcome to him from his fans, well wishers and from some political leaders.

Meanwhile there were dramatic changes in the Congress Party. Sri Nadella Bhasakara Rao, the sitting member of the Legislative Assembly resigned from Congress, even to the primary membership. He decided to join the new party, which was being started by N.T.R.

On the 28th of March 1982 Sri N.T.R. reached Hyderabad. The steering committee consisting of 13 members was formed. Sri N.T.R. was the founder President of the new Party. N.T.R. has great faith in auspicious Muhurthams. He decided to declare the formation of a new party on the 29th of March 1982 at 2.30 p.m. There was tremendous response from the public and the Congress Party members began to shiver.

On the 29th of March 1982 at 2.30 in the afternoon Sri N.T.R. and his followers assembled in the new M.LA. Quarters. The followers of N.T.R. began to shout "Sri N.T.R. Jindabad, Sri N.T.R. Jindabad". There was an echo of the shouting. The meeting place was shifted from the small hall to the lawn of the New M.L.A. quarters.

Sri NTR started addressing the gathering "My dear brothers and sisters, I have been seriously considering the idea of entering into politics. I was wondering how people would react to this new idea; when I see all of you here, It gives me immense pleasure and from this moment onwards I am entering into politics". At the declaration of NTR the people in the gathering were greatly excited and they began to clap their hands with whistles.

Someone from the gathering has asked " Sir, what is the name of your party?" Sri NTR glanced around and said, "Telugu Desam". He also said "I am a born Telugu; from today onwards I dedicate my life for the service of the Telugu's and for the state. I would work for protecting the Telugu culture, for enhancing the greatness of Telugu Language and I would strive to protect the self-respect of the people. That's why our party's name is "Telugu desam".

Archived