Atleast CBN should do this

mannam

Today is the saddest day in my life. I never upset this much in my life even when my girlfriend ditched me. I blame myself for this situation and I think everyone including politicians and general public are responsible for this. People believed the chameleons who changed colors often, who changed opinions often, who instigated the regional differences. Instead of voting down those leaders and parties, people voted them to power and satisied with whatever they have got.

If I am leading a party which represents all the telugu people, I would resign and close the party. I would rather go to the people and protest with them to keep the state united. Who knows it all turns to be the starting of a new party.

Atleast CBN can get all his SA MLAs into Hyderabad and keep them somewhere hiding. All those MLAs can direct their local party leaders and cadre to start protest.

I dont think resignations will do any good to TDP at this point. We need people power like when they dethroned NTR by Nadendla.

God, save US from these bad times and keep us united.

CBN can not do this. The party in the power Congress, the Central Ministers, State Ministers only can do thigns to stop this. Why are not the people asking for resignations from these so called Cong Ministers? ...It's all game big political game. CBN should just be silent

Andaru feel ithe saripodu brother. Dont blame other parties for this. When you voted for TDP, we have to ask TDP. who evevr voted congress they will ask them.

TDP vokate voppukokapoyina yem avvadu. Assembly bill pass avvalsina avasaram ledu.  it's not mandatory anta. none cares what CBN says now. Cong has granted TG...it's OVER.

Stop blaming TDP for this.

Archived