Lahiri Lahiri Lahirilo & Seetayya Experiences YVS

SHOAIB

Lahiri Lahiri Lahirilo is the first film in the production of YVS. Bommarillu varu banner has completed 11 years. YVS Chowdary has shared his experiences with the media. Here are the excerpts –

Journey as a producer

It was NTR who inspired me to become a film crazy person. It was Nagarjuna who has given me immense support by producing my first film and subsequently acting in another film Seeta Ramaraju. It was Hari Krishna who blindly accepted to do Lahiri Lahiri Lahirilo as main hero without verifying my ability to produce a film. In Telugu we used to refer cinema as ‘bomma’ in mass circles a few decades back. Bommarillu stands for cinema hall in that sense. That’s the reason why I named my banner as ‘Bommarillu vaari’.

On the release day of L3, I have given away a paper advertisement announcing the 100 days function venue as Gudiwada and function time as August second week. And we have celebrated the function as well. During the release of Seetayya film, we have announced 100 days venue as Ananthapuram and date as December 1. But couldn’t hold that function there due to famine.

l3-releasedayposter.jpg

seetayya-releasead.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived