MODI

ILLUMINATI

Merru yeni burra kathalu chepina memu vinamm.... Nothing can heal our sufferings & our wounds,they are our patent's.. no one can deny that .. No one else has suffered as we did.. But appudapudu arguments loo SECULAR musugu vesukoni vachi aa andhu suffer ayena mata vasthavama kani meme yeku suffer ayamu ni VADISTHAM.. No one can deny our right & that is the fact..

We don't acknowledge the SIT REPORT given on MODI by CONGRESS BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION .

The Supreme Court-appointed Special Investigation Team, headed by former CBI director R K Raghavan, to probe the 2002 Gujarat riots has concluded in its 541-page closure report that Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi took all possible steps to control the 2002 post-Godhra riots and questioned the motive behind filing a complaint against him by a riot victim four years after the communal violence.

On Narendra Modi's role

"Law and order review meetings were held by Modi and all the things was done to control the situation... the Army was called on time to contain the communal violence."

The 541-page SIT closure report says Gujarat CM Narendra Modi took all possible steps to control the 2002 riots.

"Modi was busy with steps to control the situation, establishment of relief camps for riot victims and also with efforts to restore peace and normalcy."

All these report's & supreme court orders are just crap, we don't believe them because there are managed by MODI ... We have tapped MODI's pesronal calls & we know that he was the one who incited the mob for attacks .. And we also know that he was doing nothing, during this riot period as we have seen him performing CHAKKA BAJANA at this residence ...

Though the special trial court also convicted 32 persons,And the prosecution has sought death sentence for Dr Maya Kodnani and Babu Bajrangi, for instigating mass murders and criminal conspiracy .. we will not acknowledge this because we want MODI also in that list ,since he is the main conspirator and we know that.. But we can't back our theories .

Rather we will argue the he is the CULPRIT & he will remain CULPRIT ... Because that's how it's meant to be , no one can deny our right.

Yendhuku mayya tala talapatukuntav.... Ee desam loo especially GUJARAT loo mamalni tokesaruu ... mamalni sampuka tintunaru.. memu yem patukovalii chepuu... :dream:

Modi is going to win the Elections Bhakth maaia...no matter whatsoever...why cant we appreciate an opposite point of view?...When I do appreciate, I do feel I have the right to demand appreciation for my viewpoints.......

Modi is going to win the Elections Bhakth maaia...no matter whatsoever...why cant we appreciate an opposite point of view?...When I do appreciate, I do feel I have the right to demand appreciation for my viewpoints.......

View point vundatam veruu... view point medha hatred pechukovatam veruu... Nenu rendu mudu sarlu chepaa... keep those things aside & move on and try to appreciate better thing's in life ,it's better for the community & the nation ani.. secular musugu loo oopukunate oopukoni.. mallii maa sufferring ani vasthadu.. adhi yedhoo valla hakku ainatu.. memu manushulu kadhu anatu , valani jantuvulakana heenaga chusthunam anatu potray chesthuntee.. chusthu :iagree: :iagree: ani banner lu patamantara mayyaa..

View point vundatam veruu... view point medha hatred pechukovatam veruu... Nenu rendu mudu sarlu chepaa... keep those things aside & move on and try to appreciate better thing's in life ,it's better for the community & the nation ani.. secular musugu loo oopukunate oopukoni.. mallii maa sufferring ani vasthadu.. adhi yedhoo valla hakku ainatu.. memu manushulu kadhu anatu , valani jantuvulakana heenaga chusthunam anatu potray chesthuntee.. chusthu :iagree: :iagree: ani banner lu patamantara mayyaa..

You can always voice your opinions bhakta maaia....but there is no point in getting hurt and hurting others naa......it will not help anyone...Being reactionary will take us no where, rather let us deal with things from a point of strength rather than from weakness. I am a fan of Modi too, some others may not share my opinions, but that cannot be a cause to breed ill-feelings. This is atleast what I believe in..

You can always voice your opinions bhakta maaia....but there is no point in getting hurt and hurting others naa......it will not help anyone...Being reactionary will take us no where, rather let us deal with things from a point of strength rather than from weakness. I am a fan of Modi too, some others may not share my opinions, but that cannot be a cause to breed ill-feelings. This is atleast what I believe in..

I don't mean to hurt any one mayya.. rather in the previous thread, my first post where I just mentioned 5 points why he will comeback to power .. but the person completely hijacked the topic & turned it communal.. So who PROVOKED it ...? sare ani manam gov ordered CBI & supreme court supervised reports loo data vesthuntee yevaroo HATER's gallu rasina articals vesukuntu tiruguthunaruu..adhi mari vari VIEW POINT and vari vignyatha.

I don't mean to hurt any one mayya.. rather in the previous thread, my first post where I just mentioned 5 points why he will comeback to power .. but the person completely hijacked the topic & turned it communal.. So who PROVOKED it ...? sare ani manam gov ordered CBI & supreme court supervised reports loo data vesthuntee yevaroo HATER's gallu rasina articals vesukuntu tiruguthunaruu..adhi mari vari VIEW POINT and vari vignyatha.

ikkada maa lab lo maa Delhi roju nannu tempt settane untadhi....atta ani manam tempt aiyyifothaama....No naa.....adhi tempt seyyatam venuka manchi chedulu nenu vicharinchanu, dhaani vayasu atuvantidhi..to me what is important is, how to save myself from this temptress....I have a family to take care off and being a responsible Head of a family, I need to be doubly cautious naa..

ikkada maa lab lo maa Delhi roju nannu tempt settane untadhi....atta ani manam tempt aiyyifothaama....No naa.....adhi tempt seyyatam venuka manchi chedulu nenu vicharinchanu, dhaani vayasu atuvantidhi..to me what is important is, how to save myself from this temptress....I have a family to take care off and being a responsible Head of a family, I need to be doubly cautious naa..

CroppedBrahmishock_zps694518cc.gif?1350460826

Chilipi mayyaa.. meku nigraham yekuvaa.. Maaku aa talent abbali ani korukuntunaa..133857702854112_2.gif?1338585060

Chilipi mayyaa.. meku nigraham yekuvaa.. Maaku aa talent abbali ani korukuntunaa..133857702854112_2.gif?1338585060

Politics are by themselves sensitive issues...when they are intermingled with religious issues, they become more complex and hypersensitive....Its not that we shouldn't discuss these, we can as long as they are backed up with proper restraint bhakt maaia..

Facts maatlaadithe provoked ani. Facts raasinollani Haters ani. CBI & SIT yedi chepte adi correct.... aaa tarvaatha even EYE WITNESSES cheppina tappu ani naaku ippude telisindi. Idi teleeka... voka PROVOKER ni ayipoyaanu...chi na bathuku. :whew:

Archived