Dedicated to CBN garu & true TDP cadre

ILLUMINATI

Mentally, Emotionally,Physically, Spiritually(some bros...dont misunderstand Religion etc.) ......anni faculties ni Synthesize Cheyyakunda aa panulu chesthunnaada CBN......He has been doing that bros.....Focus on his personal regimen....his Life Style and Priorities.....He is at a different level....

Mentally, Emotionally,Physically, Spiritually(some bros...dont misunderstand Religion etc.) ......anni faculties ni Synthesize Cheyyakunda aa panulu chesthunnaada CBN......He has been doing that bros.....Focus on his personal regimen....his Life Style and Priorities.....He is at a different level....

Jai Baba Ramdev... :P ...CBN excercise video esthaadu ippudu paritala vuncle

Annaay Punyama ani oka Stealth Bomber(CBN) dorikindhi TDP ki Annaay taruvatha........Q yeppudu CBN kaadhu, CBN inkoka Fighter ni thayaaru cheyyagalada(Motivate) ani......for future consumption of TDP....May be indirectly inspire someone, even without his awareness....wait and see....

Annaay Punyama ani oka Stealth Bomber(CBN) dorikindhi TDP ki Annaay taruvatha........Q yeppudu CBN kaadhu, CBN inkoka Fighter ni thayaaru cheyyagalada(Motivate) ani......for future consumption of TDP....May be indirectly inspire someone, even without his awareness....wait and see....

I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your thought on this. We will have to wait and see if a leader will emerge. It has to be from the ranks ... that's what this party is about. It reminds me of something 150 years ago.in US.

super video bro...ventane naa fb lo vesanu...superb

Devbhakt ji..Good video.. :super:

video chustunnanta sepu CBN e gurtochadu - A man on a mission - come lets join him !!

I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your thought on this. We will have to wait and see if a leader will emerge. It has to be from the ranks ... that's what this party is about. It reminds me of something 150 years ago.in US.

59sntg.jpg59sntg.jpg59sntg.jpg59sntg.jpg

Archived