Dying to See Ashok

syd_kdp

Hi friends, & Namaste to NTR.

I am really a big fan of the Nandamuris.  I hope The rule of Anna(Our Great NATASARVABHOWMA) will return to TOLLYWOOD as well as POLITICS through our Junior NTR babu.  He has it in him.  He got that fire, that 'kasi' in him.  But at the same time, i plead him...please maintain a slim figure, so he can attract upcoming youth & college girls also.  Once that category in his lap, there is no denying that he will be undisputed BADSHAH of TOLLYWOOD. Our rivals days are numbered now, he is aged & his time is over.  Of all the other options in youth heroes, we have only one TIGER to ride SIMHASANAM of tollywood that was once possessed by our beloved ANNA THE TIGER, that is none other than...our YOUNG TIGER.

I heard the story & the performance of our YOUNG TIGER in ASHOK is rocking.  Really dying to see the movie.  The songs are too good, and i hope that NTR will rock the screen with those songs.

All the best for the movie....and for the fans... I am from Kadapa.... want to make new friends from our fans.

Archived