SHAKTI - Audio Review !

djV

THALIYA THALIYA --- 4.5/5 I had to give 4.5 instead of 4 just cuz of awesome lyrics ! I mean the feel that those lyrics give me is amazing ! add to that if I think of annai listening to this song ! I get goosebumps !

PREMA DESAM ---- 4/5 I m always taken back to the "Pathalabhairvi" era when I listen to this songs especially when I hear " Nelarajaaaa" !

MATHELEKA PICHIGA --- 3.5/5 Cool song ! Nothing much to discuss !

MAHA RUDRA SHAKTI--- 5/5 My god ! I had to give 5 .. what a BGM ! I feel this part of the movie will be the backbone for this film ! I think it will create the necessary hype for the RUDRA character n elevate it to the peak ! Good job Maniji !

SURRO SURRA --- 4.5/5 more I hear more Im in love with this song ! Just imagine ladies listening to this song especially when they r lonely ! :) Just Imagine :dream love:

YAMAGA UNDE -- 4/5 Again a number for great dance show by annai ! Sorry Kalyan ram Mani had to give this tune to Tarak again for popularity ( Kodi kura song in Kathi I guess )

MAHISHAHSURA VARDHINI -- can't rate cuz its such a great tune n spiritual ! Lovely remix by Maniji !

Analysis :

FALL IN LOVE with these songs as u keep listening to them more n more ! They r like wine ! entha vinte anta nachutayi !

Manisharma ni 1st tittukunna tarvata ok inko sari vindam anukuna .. kani ippudu mechukokunda undaleka potunna :):band:

very nice post... :goodpost:

My view and rating :

Lyric --- THALIYA THALIYA

Dance Scope -- YAMAGA UNDE and THALIYA THALIYA

Best Music - MAHA RUDRA SHAKTI-

Best Male Voice - Ranjit (THALIYA THALIYA )

Best Female Voice - suchitra (SURRO SURRA)

*** Mahishasura Mardhini is not considered in above list..

THALIYA THALIYA --- 4.5/5 I had to give 4.5 instead of 4 just cuz of awesome lyrics ! I mean the feel that those lyrics give me is amazing ! add to that if I think of annai listening to this song ! I get goosebumps !

PREMA DESAM ---- 4/5 I m always taken back to the "Pathalabhairvi" era when I listen to this songs especially when I hear " Nelarajaaaa" !

MAHA RUDRA SHAKTI--- 5/5 My god ! I had to give 5 .. what a BGM ! I feel this part of the movie will be the backbone for this film ! I think it will create the necessary hype for the RUDRA character n elevate it to the peak ! Good job Maniji !

SURRO SURRA --- 4.5/5 more I hear more Im in love with this song ! Just imagine ladies listening to this song especially when they r lonely ! :) Just Imagine :dream love:

YAMAGA UNDE -- 4/5 Again a number for great dance show by annai ! Sorry Kalyan ram Mani had to give this tune to Tarak again for popularity ( Kodi kura song in Kathi I guess )

MAHISHAHSURA VARDHINI -- can't rate cuz its such a great tune n spiritual ! Lovely remix by Maniji !

Analysis :

FALL IN LOVE with these songs as u keep listening to them more n more ! They r like wine ! entha vinte anta nachutayi !

Manisharma ni 1st tittukunna tarvata ok inko sari vindam anukuna .. kani ippudu mechukokunda undaleka potunna :):band:

nuvvu correct chepav brother same feeling album super mani back to form

Analysis :

SURRO SURRA --- 4.5/5 more I hear more Im in love with this song ! Just imagine ladies listening to this song especially when they r lonely ! Just Imagine

Analysis :

Manisharma ni 1st tittukunna tarvata ok inko sari vindam anukuna .. kani ippudu mechukokunda undaleka potunna

GOOD REVIEW

Archived