SUPERHIT MOVIE AWARDS ANNOUNCEMENT

karthik9999

tollywood’s Star-PRO BA Raju is celebrating his birthday today. He also owns the weekly film magazine ‘Superhit’ that stood to its word.

On this birthday, he states, “The year 2010 has been a great year for me. Almost all the films that I worked for stood as blockbusters, super hits and hits right from Simha, Darling, Ye Maya Chesaave, Adurs, Namo Venkatesa, Robo, Don Seenu, Nagavalli and Ragada. We are seeing better heights in the circulation of our magazine as well. And this 2011 is an important year for me and my team as we are completing 20 years working together for Superhit magazine.

We are going to unveil a grand show for the bi-decennial celebration of Superhit magazine amidst the glitter of entire Tollywood bigwigs at Hitex on 12th January. I thank every film personality of mine who encouraged me to carry on the publicity related events efficiently”.

Stating about the Super Hit Movie awards BA Raju proclaimed, “We are happy to announce that the Superhit Movie Awards for the year 2010 are going to be given away for all 24 crafts in Tollywood on January 12th at Hitex on the same occasion of bi-decennial celebrations of Superhit magazine”.

BA Raju is also known for his philanthropy and he is donating a sum to orphanages and homes for physically and mentally challenged children today on the occasion of birthday. It is known that director Jaya is the second half of BA Raju who is the fuel behind running Superhit magazine.

Archived