NTR fan needs help for education

Kiran

I received this email today. Interested people can help.

Respected Sir,

Iam extremely happy at the formation of NTR fans association at Chicago. Iam the grand son of famous music director Sri.Susarla dakshinamurtrhy who has scored music for several films of cine legend Late. NTR and the best film is Narthanasala for both.

Iam studying B.Tech 3rd year with computer science engineering group at Hyderabad in PRRM Engineering college shabad with the help of friend and relitives.my father is working in kanaka durga temple as manager and iam finding it difficult to make both ends meet. Kindly help me through your association for my education for the two years. To the extent possible. The annual amount of fees etc is 40,000/- per annum. I shell try my level best to mobilize fans associations and others to confer bharath ratna for our beloved cine legend Late Sri .NTR by the central government through letters and telegrams by the fans of A.P.

Thanking you Sir,

Yours faith fully

S.VAMSI DHAR

ADDRESS

S.VAMSIDHAR

C/o.S.RAMARAO

LIG; 396

BHARATHINAGAR

RAMACHANDRAPURAM

HYDERABAD, 502032

INDIA

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok kiran mama RC puram velli oka sari personal ga meey ayithe best antava  :) :)

just oka 20 mins drive from kphb  ;D

Sure, details avi kanukko. I will get the phone no. today and PM you. Motham amount ivvalekapoyina, partly emanna ivvagalama anedi chuddam. Details kanukkoni unchithe better ye.

I shell try my level best to mobilize fans associations and others to confer bharath ratna for our beloved cine legend Late Sri .NTR by the central government through letters and telegrams by the fans of A.P.---->>

Ee line anvasaram..... >:(

Sakkagaa saduvukoo chaalu.....Avanni tharuvaatha soosukovacchu..... :)

I shell try my level best to mobilize fans associations and others to confer bharath ratna for our beloved cine legend Late Sri .NTR by the central government through letters and telegrams by the fans of A.P.---->>

Ee line anvasaram..... >:(

Sakkagaa saduvukoo chaalu.....Avanni tharuvaatha soosukovacchu..... :)

CORRECT GA CHEPPAVU MAMA.

I'm READY TO HELP.

Archived