Politician's drama: Facts to be known by every Indian

kiranss007

Natak

I9FCS-03cdde0e.jpg

Mr. Rahul Gandhi do this work just for an hour....without media.

Then tell us what you got...

If you really want to Change our India....No need to show us.....

We will follow you......Definitely.

“Karunaa”Nidhi Fasting

I9UAJ-37d9b5e3.jpg

First time in the world history fasting only 4 hours and that too with an AC …….

This is the comedy of the year 2009….Fasting starts after breakfast and ending before lunch. Interesting one!!

Dont forget to forward this mail, We have to show these type of drama's to everyone

stop this....................grow up to be an indian

Govt. Concessions for a Member of Parliament (MP)

Monthly Salary

: 12,000

Expense for Constitution per month : 10,000

Office expenditure per month : 14,000

Traveling concession (Rs. 8 per km) : 48,000

( eg.For a visit from kerala to Delhi & return: 6000 km)

Daily DA TA during parliament meets : 500/day

Charge for 1 class (A/C) in train: Free (For any number of times)

(All over India )

Charge for Business Class in flights : Free for 40 trips / year (With wife or P.A .)

Rent for MP hostel at Delhi : Free

Electricity costs at home : Free up to 50,000 units

Local phone call charge : Free up to 1 ,70,000 calls.

TOTAL expense for a MP [having no qualification] per year : 32,00,000 [ i.e. 2.66 lakh/month]

TOTAL expense for 5 years : 1,60,00,000

For 534 MPs, the expense for 5 years :

8,54,40,00,000 (nearly 855 crores)

AND THE PRIME MINISTER IS ASKING THE HIGHLY QUALIFIED, OUT PERFORMING CEOs TO CUT DOWN THEIR SALARIES.....

This is how all our tax money is been swallowed and price hike on our regular commodities.......

And this is the present condition of our country:

Ia63r-ba29bbb1.jpg

IadxS-91160e5f.jpg

Ial1i-ab3af7ad.jpg

855 crores could make their life livable !!

Think of the great democracy we have.............

PLEASE FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO ALL REAL CITIZENS OF INDIA .....

but,

STILL Proud to be INDIAN

yesterday the numbers say that China became the second super power after usa beating japan, germany, britan...etc

China and india are in the same situation 20 years back and china as gone well up.....Where is india now?

And you dont belive that there is a threat from china to india.

They helped pakistan to make nuclear b0mb...There is china's hand in arunachal pradesh contraversy's....Before india has strong hold on the asian countries like srilanka, bangladesh...etc but china is taking the hold

Still these bloody beggers congress dont understand the situation...in the last 6- 7 years they didnt even care about development of india and more over they looted people money...only thing they care is they have to be in the govt and rahul has be to the next PM...Damits

I hate this nehru - gandhi family....they are one who made this country like this

People of India ae really fools....Yea I agree that

They relected congress

BJP has told there is threat from china after testing the nuclear b0mbs...but no body cares...

I am still proud to be Indian...but this is all frustration

yesterday the numbers say that China became the second super power after usa beating japan, germany, britan...etc

China and india are in the same situation 20 years back and china as gone well up.....Where is india now?

And you dont belive that there is a threat from china to india.

They helped pakistan to make nuclear b0mb...There is china's hand in arunachal pradesh contraversy's....Before india has strong hold on the asian countries like srilanka, bangladesh...etc but china is taking the hold

Still these bloody beggers congress dont understand the situation...in the last 6- 7 years they didnt even care about development of india and more over they looted people money...only thing they care is they have to be in the govt and rahul has be to the next PM...Damits

I hate this nehru - gandhi family....they are one who made this country like this

People of India ae really fools....Yea I agree that

They relected congress

BJP has told there is threat from china after testing the nuclear b0mbs...but no body cares...

I am still proud to be Indian...but this is all frustration

avunu mama wat u said is right , we(people) wont ask and they wont develop country

avunu mama wat u said is right , we(people) wont ask and they wont develop country

System marali mama....Government record ani computerize cheyali mukayam ga govt assets ani, apudu atleast YSR lanti bada donga lu scamlu cheyakunda vuntaru.....60000 kotulu vadi babu soma adi.....60000 kotulu vunte poverty ni tagincha vachu....

Computerize cheste jobs koda create cheya vachu local ga....apudu USA leda Europe clients kosamo chuda nakarledu....

Individual Identity chala awasaram mana desam lo....andarini track cheyali ante....awadu desam lo enter avutunadu...avadu desam nunchi bayatiki veltunado...easy track cheya vachu....

Regulations vundali prati daniki....mana india stock market mukayamga....jagu gadu 50 kotalatho company start chesi....dani product koda inka bayatki rakamunde 3000 kotlu value ki peridigindi....janalani picholani chesi adutunaru XXXXXX....

YSR gadu chala projects open chesadu...vati chutu lands goraga perigipoyaye....he or his relatives made good money out of it.....not even one project was finished or I dont know if even started or not...these kind of things should regulated strictly..

All government offcials code of conduct maintain cheyali.....vala history telustadi, vala promotions koda depend aye vuntaye vati meda...

Chala cheyavachu to make india better....

vedava congress lo padi e desam ila thayaru avtundi.......

e 6 years lo ani scammlu jarginiye....coroes of ruppes have gone to dogs.....not to the people....

BJP time they ruled well but there some minus points also

hindutava party ani macha padipoyendi

small states tesuku ravali ani proposal petindi BJP ne which made some cowards like KCR to use tht.....BJP taught if its small it have an advantage because congress vote bank chilipotundi....

I dont when will people realize the reality......

Archived