Help Needed

Mama,

Mr. Krishna Chitanya is studying B.Tech. 3rd year, PRRM College in Shad Nagar, Near Chevella, (Hyderabad). His father was doing business and his mother is a housewife. He and his sisters are doing education and none of them were aware of their father’s business. Everything is running smoothly but all of a sudden, unfortunately his father expired on 5th November, 2009. Chaitanya has two sisters. Elder sister got married recently in April and younger sister is searching for job to fulfill his family’s daily needs. They are even suffering to get out of their daily needs.

Now the thing is Chaitanya has to pay his 3rd year college fee of around Rs. 32, 000/- by the end of July. As their family is in financial crisis and they don’t have any financial assistance he is eagerly waiting for financial Help for his college fee. It is sure that he will be a guiding tool for his family if he successfully completed his studies.

He got around 60% academic record we are not able to raise funds from any other NGO. So many of our members ready and advised us to raise funds with in the group to help our active member. Our small contributions (will always become more when it is multiplies by number of such donations/donors) are very helpful to his studies and his family.

Maa friendvalla cousinki chadhuvukotaniki manamemaina help cheyygalama? Already 16,000 collect ayyindhi anta. migilina 16,000lo entho kontha mana members donate chesthe baguntundhi anukunnanu.

Andhuke ikkada post chesanu

Evaraina Help cheyyali anukunte Replylo kaani PM kaani cheyyandi

UPDATE BY ADMIN

Nandamuri Veerabhimani request medha created a goal for donation. Please go to this link for donation.

Amount select chesaka, dropdown option lo select "krishna chaitanya education"

400 USD is the required amount.

http://www.nandamurifans.com/forum/index.php?/donate/goal-5-krishna-chaitanya-education/

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last couple of months lo charity em cheyaledu anukunta... I Think we can help.. Neku poersonal ga telusa mama ah kurradu??

Maa friendvalla Cousin Mama Athanu. Naaku thelusu mama. Baaga Kastallo Undhi valla family. andhuke ikkada post chesanu mama.

Nandamuri Veerabhimani request medha created a goal for donation. Please go to this link for donation.

Amount select chesaka, dropdown option lo select "krishna chaitanya education" so that I can track the goal.

http://www.nandamurifans.com/forum/index.php?/donate/goal-5-krishna-chaitanya-education/

Kiran annai... Idi oka organisation la register chesi emanna cheyatam kuduruthunda... So that people who can donate can claim in their tax returns ... tax cut tagginchukovataniki ani kadu... i feel it will help/encourage people the Donor

All official donation threads will have a "Donate" button prefix from now onwards.

Ippude Chusa... But is that a label or a button?? .... Button ayithey... it doesnt seem to be redirecting the user to the donation page

Kiran annai... Idi oka organisation la register chesi emanna cheyatam kuduruthunda... So that people who can donate can claim in their tax returns ... tax cut tagginchukovataniki ani kadu... i feel it will help/encourage people the Donor

Chustanu bro since people here donate from different regions it becomes complex.

Mee america lo paypal adu strict ga unnadu, previous donations were collected by Sinna and Sasank, Idharidhi block sesi dobbadu.

So inka appati nunchi naa account vaduthunna.

Mama,

Mr. Krishna Chitanya is studying B.Tech. 3rd year, PRRM College in Shad Nagar, Near Chevella, (Hyderabad). His father was doing business and his mother is a housewife. He and his sisters are doing education and none of them were aware of their father’s business. Everything is running smoothly but all of a sudden, unfortunately his father expired on 5th November, 2009. Chaitanya has two sisters. Elder sister got married recently in April and younger sister is searching for job to fulfill his family’s daily needs. They are even suffering to get out of their daily needs.

Now the thing is Chaitanya has to pay his 3rd year college fee of around Rs. 32, 000/- by the end of July. As their family is in financial crisis and they don’t have any financial assistance he is eagerly waiting for financial Help for his college fee. It is sure that he will be a guiding tool for his family if he successfully completed his studies.

He got around 60% academic record we are not able to raise funds from any other NGO. So many of our members ready and advised us to raise funds with in the group to help our active member. Our small contributions (will always become more when it is multiplies by number of such donations/donors) are very helpful to his studies and his family.

Maa friendvalla cousinki chadhuvukotaniki manamemaina help cheyygalama? Already 16,000 collect ayyindhi anta. migilina 16,000lo entho kontha mana members donate chesthe baguntundhi anukunnanu.

Andhuke ikkada post chesanu

Evaraina Help cheyyali anukunte Replylo kaani PM kaani cheyyandi

UPDATE BY ADMIN

Amount select chesaka, dropdown option lo select "krishna chaitanya education"

I will give 5,000 to 10,000 from TARAK FOR EDUCATION fund. Email me nimmalapudi@gmail.com

I will give 5,000 to 10,000 from TARAK FOR EDUCATION fund. Email me nimmalapudi@gmail.com

Bro meeru entha amount icharo chepthe dani batti ikkada adjustments cheyochu. So pls. update us later.

Archived