:(((

chinnu

I think its all over for Federer now . . He cant handle the muscle power of the young guys . . .Grace and excellence of him was dominated by many youngsters recentlyy . . Inkaa almost end of carrrer for the Great Swiss :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

I think he is playing too many games for his age, he needs to rest his body and tone it properly for big tournaments. But as you said, inka semis etc. varaku vasthe happy feel avvatame, he is growing old :(

I think he is playing too many games for his age, he needs to rest his body and tone it properly for big tournaments. But as you said, inka semis etc. varaku vasthe happy feel avvatame, he is growing old :(

fedex is all time great as he won all slams including French which may were not..

Its not end for his caree...its just a break he is not in good form nowadays...

if u people observe when he lost two finals againast nadal in wimbledon and australian open

everyone said he cannot lift slams..immedialtely he won french open and Wimbledon-2010 and

reached US open final also.

now also he won one slam this year and he will definitely lift USopen....as he is the master of tennis

Archived