Varma About RAKTHA CHARITHRA Making

Bolineni Tiger

I Think Obul Reddy ...............?????

Anyone remember the details of how obulreddy was killed? I only read sweet stories about it. Man, what a way to kill that SOB!!! Must have been a sweet redemption for those who suffered in his hands.

I wish I had known Ravi better. Under current circumstances, I would have loved to work for him.

Anyone remember the details of how obulreddy was killed? I only read sweet stories about it. Man, what a way to kill that SOB!!! Must have been a sweet redemption for those who suffered in his hands.

I wish I had known Ravi better. Under current circumstances, I would have loved to work for him.

Hyderabad lo apt lo , edho lady tho vunnadu. Naluguru naxalites velli champesaru. He was totally naked when he was killed. He was probably having Sex at the time. It was rumoured the lady only gave out information.

I remember very well. They know Obul Reddy's keep in anantapur. They have followed her carefully for months, and one day she came to Hyderabad on a bus. They followed her on the bus, and then they followed her to the apartment where Obulreddy was staying. Up until that point, Ravi anna was unable to locate Obul reddy, as he was in underground. So, after they identified the spot, the very same afternoon, a group of people attacked the place, and either killed or attacked Obul reddy's guards while they were playing cards. Then they entered the bedroom where Obul reddy was having sex with his keep. They chopped him to death then and there.

The man who once boasted that " naa thoda tagalani aadadi ee zillo lone ledu" had died like a xxx.

I remember very well. They know Obul Reddy's keep in anantapur. They have followed her carefully for months, and one day she came to Hyderabad on a bus. They followed her on the bus, and then they followed her to the apartment where Obulreddy was staying. Up until that point, Ravi anna was unable to locate Obul reddy, as he was in underground. So, after they identified the spot, the very same afternoon, a group of people attacked the place, and either killed or attacked Obul reddy's guards while they were playing cards. Then they entered the bedroom where Obul reddy was having sex with his keep. They chopped him to death then and there.

The man who once boasted that " naa thoda tagalani aadadi ee zillo lone ledu" had died like a xxx.

Also, Vikramarkudu cinemalo scene untundi gurthunda. Oka SI pellanni vadu teesukello one week ayyaka istadu. That thing really happened with Obul Reddy. Oka Irrigation Engineer baarya ni kidnap chesi 6 months vadukoni appudu vadiladu. Parama nikrushtudu ee daridrudu.

ee OBUL reddy Ys ki emi avutadu

Hyderabad lo apt lo , edho lady tho vunnadu. Naluguru naxalites velli champesaru. He was totally naked when he was killed. He was probably having Sex at the time. It was rumoured the lady only gave out information.

I heard, they dragged him out of the apt naked, slit his throat deep, cut his balls (literally) and left him to die. Ooohh man, this I call poetic justice.

Also, Vikramarkudu cinemalo scene untundi gurthunda. Oka SI pellanni vadu teesukello one week ayyaka istadu. That thing really happened with Obul Reddy. Oka Irrigation Engineer baarya ni kidnap chesi 6 months vadukoni appudu vadiladu. Parama nikrushtudu ee daridrudu.

I remember that incident. There are so many fuuucks out there who would do this. A sniper style attack would bring most of them under control (most of them don't know how easy it is to kill a person).  All it takes is someone to feel the injustice.  

Archived