Why not CBN ?

YCP vallu elagu maaku chetakavatledu CBN teppisthe vaccines vestam antunnaru, ee time lo CBN evaranna sponsors ni approach ayyi vaccines procure chesi aa vaccination event ni drive chesthe kadha motham maripotundi.

People ki oka super strong message pass avutundi ,oka leader ki lafoot ki teda kottochinattu kanipistundi. 

8 minutes ago, Royal Nandamuri said:

YCP vallu elagu maaku chetakavatledu CBN teppisthe vaccines vestam antunnaru, ee time lo CBN evaranna sponsors ni approach ayyi vaccines procure chesi aa vaccination event ni drive chesthe kadha motham maripotundi.

People ki oka super strong message pass avutundi ,oka leader ki lafoot ki teda kottochinattu kanipistundi. 

Endhukannay......... CBN vaccine teesukuni atu vote vestharu..... monna dwacra pampini lo choodala 2019 lo.....

also, appudu inka ycp fake propaganda inka modaledathaaru, choosara jagan cheppindhi nijamae manaki vaccine ivvatla, cbn chuttalu kaabatti cbn ki icharu ani...

kontha mandhi sensible vaallu unnaru kaani..... least lo least ycp ki 40% vote share ante..... intha dhaarunam ayina paristhithulalo kooda baaaboi.....

2019 gelipichina result ae eee prakruthi pralayam... corona, choodham ekkadi raaka teesukupotaro.....

Just now, ktb said:

I think they are supplying Vaccine as per their agreements , their order books are full for 3 more months production  , all these are foolish arguments 

That’s why poonawala Ran away , to escape from pressure of various state governaments 

to come into power, we should no do any help to people. we should just raise voice and screw govt. we should say if i come to power, i'll do this.. 

if you do things, you will never come to power..

CBN vachi revenue generate cheste, veedu vadukuntada??? ayana vaccines iste veedu podukuntada?? take it easy... 

hypothetical  question

vaccine manufacturer have to follow central government orders in supplying vaccines to different states. central government allocates vaccines proportional to population of the state. manufacturers sell some part of vaccines to private players at higher price.

if cbn want to purchase vaccines directly he have to pay more price than state government.  vaccine makers wont reduce price for cbn as others demand same.  if cbn gives vaccines people think it is their birth right to get free vaccine. people wont show gratitude. let people learn lesson in hardway.

every dawg thinks it is easy to invent vaccine . all politicians demanding to share vaccine formulae for free as if they provided funding for r&d. they are asking to reduce vaccine price. does these politicians ever done some useful work in their life . if our pm and cm (of any state) reduce advertisement cost it is enough to purchase vaccine. 

currently tdp sincerely helping people based on its ability. please don't  raise expectations unnecessarily. if possible circulate good work done by tdp in social media. circulate incompetence, ignorance of jagga government.

differences between cbn and jagga

cbn: he thinks all people are mine. i have to improve the quality of life. he set bars so high. he create hype. i will do this i will do that for you. at the end he won't reach expectations created in other people. people ignore his goodwork. suppose i promise car to my brother . later i decided to give bike to my brother due to my financial difficulties. my brother won't be happy. he keep on thinking about broken promise. my brother may think it is his birth right to get a car from me . cbn rule was smooth and most of things for people happened without fuss. still people are unhappy with his rule. i suggest cbn lower expectations for people.

jagga: he treats people as animals. he let animals starve for some time. later he fill their empty stomachs with garbage. he emotionally tells to animals that  i am feeding you despite difficulties. animals gets emotional and  become loyal to cattle keeper.  he may hurt some animals based on his need, other animals think that thank god he didn't hurt me. some animals who got hurt severely think it is their fate. some animals who got hurt little think that they are lucky enough not to get severe punishment. after some time all the animals remain happy even if cattle keeper don't feed them . they hope that cattle keeper don't punish them. after some time they hope that cattle keeper give just minor punishment. atlast each animal hope that cattle keeper won't give severe punishment atleast to her. each animal remain loyal to cattle keeper to avoid severe punishment.

10 minutes ago, ravindras said:

hypothetical  question

vaccine manufacturer have to follow central government orders in supplying vaccines to different states. central government allocates vaccines proportional to population of the state. manufacturers sell some part of vaccines to private players at higher price.

if cbn want to purchase vaccines directly he have to pay more price than state government.  vaccine makers wont reduce price for cbn as others demand same.  if cbn gives vaccines people think it is their birth right to get free vaccine. people wont show gratitude. let people learn lesson in hardway.

every dawg thinks it is easy to invent vaccine . all politicians demanding to share vaccine formulae for free as if they provided funding for r&d. they are asking to reduce vaccine price. does these politicians ever done some useful work in their life . if our pm and cm (of any state) reduce advertisement cost it is enough to purchase vaccine. 

currently tdp sincerely helping people based on its ability. please don't  raise expectations unnecessarily. if possible circulate good work done by tdp in social media. circulate incompetence, ignorance of jagga government.

differences between cbn and jagga

cbn: he thinks all people are mine. i have to improve the quality of life. he set bars so high. he create hype. i will do this i will do that for you. at the end he won't reach expectations created in other people. people ignore his goodwork. suppose i promise car to my brother . later i decided to give bike to my brother due to my financial difficulties. my brother won't be happy. he keep on thinking about broken promise. my brother may think it is his birth right to get a car from me . cbn rule was smooth and most of things for people happened without fuss. still people are unhappy with his rule. i suggest cbn lower expectations for people.

jagga: he treats people as animals. he let animals starve for some time. later he fill their empty stomachs with garbage. he emotionally tells to animals that  i am feeding you despite difficulties. animals gets emotional and  become loyal to cattle keeper.  he may hurt some animals based on his need, other animals think that thank god he didn't hurt me. some animals who got hurt severely think it is their fate. some animals who got hurt little think that they are lucky enough not to get severe punishment. after some time all the animals remain happy even if cattle keeper don't feed them . they hope that cattle keeper don't punish them. after some time they hope that cattle keeper give just minor punishment. atlast each animal hope that cattle keeper won't give severe punishment atleast to her. each animal remain loyal to cattle keeper to avoid severe punishment.

Right analysis on approaches even though bit exaggerated

3 hours ago, Royal Nandamuri said:

Janaallo antha manchi ardham cheskune gunam vunte e roju CBN garu opposition lo vunde vallu kadu.let people know about  capabilities of whom they elected

1 hour ago, dusukochadu said:

CBN ki enduku ee tala noppi, let him take rest. 

:sleep: 

He already uplifted our generation. So, luckily we are safe. 

Next generation has their future in their hands and they are fuc*ing it up. It's their choice. 

+1111

5 hours ago, Royal Nandamuri said:

ee time lo CBN evaranna sponsors ni approach ayyi vaccines procure chesi aa vaccination event ni drive chesthe kadha motham maripotundi.

ilage uttaranchal lo irukkupoina Telangana vallani avasaram lekunna manavatha drukpadam tho aadukunnadu.....TG lo ippudu party paristhitenti?

Hudhud vaste akakde administration anta move chesi nadipinchi quickest time lo anni set chesadu...emaindi ?

Ila prati disaster vachinappudu baga manage chesadu chivariki chippa chethiki icharu....let people face the heat.

Archived