Jaffa confidence

simple : corona to chaste chavani, entamandi poina pedda jarigedi emi ledu 

Ee corona clean chesina taruvata ... miilina valla meeda enta chillara kodite valle manaki malli votes vestaru  

Thats it. 

జగన్‌ ట్వీట్‌పై ఒడిశాకు చెందిన కాంగ్రెస్‌ ఎంపీ సప్తగిరి ఉలాకా రీట్వీట్‌ చేశారు. ‘కాంగ్రెస్‌ పార్టీకి చెందిన వైఎస్‌ రాజశేఖర్‌రెడ్డి వంటి పెద్ద నాయకుడి కుమారుడివై ఉండి సీబీఐ, ఈడీ దాడులకు భయపడి, మీ రాజకీయ ప్రయోజనాల కోసం మోదీతో ఇలా లాలూచీ పడటం సరికాదు. మీరు ఎదగాలి జగన్‌. ఇప్పుడు ముఖ్యమంత్రి మీరు’ అని విమర్శలు గుప్పించారు

35 minutes ago, Nfan from 1982 said:

All people will not be like that. There is a gross thinking happening across several sections of people. They are waiting for right time. 

+1

Naa phone list lo vunde oka kaapu athanu .. eppudu political posts pettadu..alantidi ee roju athani whatsapp 

“ Ee navaratnala pichi aapi mundu 5 kotla mandiki vaccine ivvandi. Brathiki vunte navaratnalu okkasari kadu 9 sarlu ivvochu”

40 minutes ago, Nfan from 1982 said:

All people will not be like that. There is a gross thinking happening across several sections of people. They are waiting for right time. 

Papam right time kante bad time mundu vachindi.... kondarivi lives, health, wealth, mental health tisuku vellipoyindi...

RRR chebuthunnadu.... Cabinet meet lo 23 point ga pettina Vaccination(order cheyyabothunna 14L vaccines) gurinchi, AP lo vaccines first volunteers, next YSRCP sympathizers ki isthaaranta, skipping other party sympathizers, ala unnayi Jagan & Co aalochanalu...

2 hours ago, Sunny@CBN said:

People's attitude change avvananthavaraku valla brathukulu maravu.

Politics is about how leader change people mind

Good or bad

Same people voted to ntr

Same people voted to CBN

Same people defeated ntr and again elected 

Same people elected jagan

2 hours ago, sudhakar21 said:

Politics is about how leader change people mind

Good or bad

Same people voted to ntr

Same people voted to CBN

Same people defeated ntr and again elected 

Same people elected jagan

The problem is with people only bro. It is your mistake to think that they are correct when they vote to CBN and are at fault when they vote to Jagan.  We need to think about the points below:

When they voted to CBN,

Did they vote for development, irrigation projects or freebies? If they voted for freebies, I still think they are wrong even when they vote to CBN.

Did they vote for betterment of lives or because someone gave money for vote. If they voted for money, I still think they are wrong even when they vote to CBN.

Did they vote for  job creation or because  someone is from their caste. If they voted for caste, I still think they are wrong if they vote to CBN.

People didn't come out of money for vote , caste and freebies. They deserve what they sow.

Do you want CBN to give more money for votes, announce more freebies or divide people on caste basis to get elected. That is not the CBN I liked and I don't want to him to win election that way.

If people can be influenced, any Jaffa can win by finding out how to influence them. That is what these political consultants are doing. You are trying to say that CBN is unable to do that, but I'm saying it is people's mistake to be unable to differentiate between good and Bad. They might have voted to CBN and NTR in the past, but there is a good probability they voted for the wrong reasons.

There are a number of channels where they ask people on why they want to vote for ycheap/cbn.Their reasoning is stupid. Many said they voted last time for okka chance. okka chance enti ra ayya. Sympathy ki, kodi kathi ki votes vesaru mahanubhavulu. Ilanti valla lives bagupadataya bro.

7 hours ago, Sunny@CBN said:

Janalu crisis situation lo leader's efforts anta appreciate cheyatledu. (Vizag is an exception. We got all four seats in the city)CBN would have done it differently.

Nakenti Naku entho kontha padeste chalu le anatlu unaru.

Not only hudhud......max houses allotted to vizag

Archived