DISGUSTED. HURT. BROKEN

1 hour ago, Sunny@CBN said:

Hope this pandemic ends quickly. Frontline workers and their families should be vaccinated. All other please stay indoors and stay safe. 

Nature of pandemic is it reattacks with multiple waves..... more potential mutations....  anthalaaa social movements leni 1920s lo Spanish flu created havoc.... 

eppudu janaaalu easy ga gather avtunnaru.... cities are crowded and even buildings are more dense in the form of apartments.... 

so I don’t expect this pandemic to retreat that easily..... not to monger fear.... but let’s accept the fact..... anything better than this will be a huge bonus for this world!

More power to you bro in these hard times.

But to my surprise everyone now points finger to MODI but nothing on state government ends. Even now they are under false prestige of reporting very minimal numbers. 

Everything has failed as Shantabiotech founder said in an interview even doctors couldn't come forward for first drive vaccination. 

Govt and political parties have their priority of elections and people have their own priorities. 

Health or Life is least cared in a country like India. Time and again it's proved. Oka bridge koolipithe 2 lakhs money iche chethulu dulipesukuntaru aa manasatvam mana naram naram lo undipoyindi. 

Aa 2 lakhs ki maa leader toopu turum antamu,ade opposition vallu ayithe maa leader 5 lakhs iche vadu ani debate chestam. 

Lost dearest Fiend and my cofounder (34 year old last week), the best engineer, few months ago he argued and made  the director of one of the DRDO labs to agree that the Jamming system in New Rafale Jets is not sufficient and how we could develop better ones, all shocked, excited and everything that day.

With how many deaths should I count his, this stupid illiterates counting deaths per million, no words to abuse these sumbags

Archived