ప్రధాన మంత్రి నరేంద్ర మోడీకి విజ్ఞప్తి ఇక దయ చేయండి :అరుంధతీ రాయ్

3 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Meeru shy feel ayyi naa posts sarigga sadivithe naku aa pani undadhu ga, aa kejri post deniki reply chesano chusara? did I bring education lol

Ika where was I comparing to Nepal/Pak, in ur dreams? I was comparing rate of administering to US and any other world countries. Again another assumption about improvement, did I say it can't be improved? with approval of sputnik and others ofcourse it will rampup.

Sputnik approval was clearly delayed. Why wasn't Sputnik approved much earlier? Entire world knows its efficacy.  Nothing was thought about improving the production of existing vaccines in India. At least Modi knows what is the population in India. There is no attempt to push people to vaccinate. During that time, they could have considered improving the age limit. 

Why are we also not looking into the approvals of other Chinese Vaccines?

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, kanagalakiran said:

Ekkada vundi situation face chesthe telustundi......Enni families affect avutunnayo antha mandu mental tension anubhavisyunnaro (including me)

Eppati varaku media munduku vachi 

we are there we will get vaccine ani oka mata cheppa ledu 😢😢

Televised address isthe ikkada comedy threads esi, malli media mundhuku raledhu antara ok

Naa opinion as a PM utter failure...atleast ippudu kuda sarigga act cheyyatum ledhu...vaccination 130crs ivvatum impossible like any other western country...I agree ..but.as a leader he failed to implement necessary steps to distribute and keep restrictions until vaccination is done for half population...even 2nd surge tarvatha kuda no major steps from last 2 weeks...he is unfit for PM position...

2 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Televised address isthe ikkada comedy threads esi, malli media mundhuku raledhu antara ok

Address chesi nation mottaniki vaccine estanu ani cheppada 

Evo sollu kaburlu cheppi vellipoyadu 

brother mee family kuda effect ite pain telisutundi......money pettina hospital lo bed ledu....sari poni deeniki govt emi chestundi 

ekkada adigedi okate vaccine Adi eppudu 

3 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

How do u know I got vaccinated? 15 days waitinglist here. Don't assume everything.

At least you know when you will be vaccinated. Ikkada paristhithi meeku telusa? 

India is facing issue now, didn't US face few months back? paina ichina peer review journal lo ne with references unnai, every country had issues whenever they passed through wave.

Vaccination can have a substantial impact on mitigating COVID-19 outbreaks [46]. However, vaccine distribution in the US did not meet the initial goal set by federal officials due to significant shortfalls in distribution [47]. Challenges with vaccine supply and rollout, coupled with a deadly wave of outbreaks that overwhelmed hospitals [4850], and the emergence of highly transmissible SARS-CoV-2 variants [12,51], sparked a debate as to whether available vaccines should be used to rapidly increase the coverage with the first dose [1417] or be distributed according to tested schedules. While the US has committed to delivering the second dose on time for those who receive the first dose [52], a few countries have approved guidelines for DSD, including the United Kingdom and Canada, to defer the second dose by up to 12 and 16 weeks, respectively [53,54].

Good to know that at least that some Govts had set goals to vaccinate and officially saying that they failed to meet the goals.

3 minutes ago, kanagalakiran said:

Meeku 15 days delay aa 

maaku ekkada app aa open kavatam ledu

open Ina eppudu vastundo teliyadu 2nd dose maa family lo 3 members waiting ...they got 1st dose almost 7 weeks back

Ippudu unna surge ki mana population ki expected, ikkada oka 2 big cities antha population ke, eppudo oka date release chesthadu register ani, edho nenu red zone lo unna kabatti atleast I got in waitlist, many still dont have chance

1 minute ago, kanagalakiran said:

My comments are not bcz I hate Modi these comments come from my own pain I am going through 

meeru vaadi bajana chesi vunna value and oka manishi ante opinion pogottu kokandi 

Meeru moderate le its ok, konthamandhi aa lp cbn medha paga la oogipothu untaru, leniponi daniki kuda criticize cheyakapothe naku pani thapputhundhi, and when I correct them it appears like bhajana lol

1 hour ago, Rajakeeyam said:

HealthCanada recommends 4 months window for covishield, Page 3

https://www.health.gov.on.ca/en/pro/programs/publichealth/coronavirus/docs/vaccine/COVID-19_AstraZeneca_Vaccine_admin.pdf

UK administers 2nd dose @12 weeks window

Here is a peer reviewed paper which says 9-15 weeks should be fine.

https://journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.3001211

January 16th start chesina 1st dose vaccination ki April 2nd - 3rd week study based ga chesarantaav....

April 1st week varaku koda 8 weeks varake extend cheyyochu ani chepparu annai... Future studies ni munde predict chesaara?... 

47 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Meeru moderate le its ok, konthamandhi aa lp cbn medha paga la oogipothu untaru, leniponi daniki kuda criticize cheyakapothe naku pani thapputhundhi, and when I correct them it appears like bhajana lol

when u correct them aa😂😂

9 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Nenu annadhi rate of administration lo, given current surge ippudu issues unnai India lo kadhani evadannadu and some places more. Earlier vachi veyinchukondra ante there was wastage. Post sarigga sadavandi first.

Mari inta telisi 18+ vallani vaccine kosam registration chesukomani enduku cheppadam. 

33 minutes ago, bachi_k said:

@Rajakeeyam bro.. This may be hypothetical, just out of curiosity asking this.

what would be your stand if congress goverment was in current situation ? would you feel the same what you are currently doing ?

Eepatiki radium ball kante inka ekkuva/etthu egirevaadu.. 

Archived