Environmental go ahead for Central Vista project

Elagu undhi ga, idhi INC govt propose chesindhi. innellu moolah pettaru, memu dhummu vidhilchi pattalekkisthunnam project ni. 

As you are all aware that, memu emi new projects ni own ga teesukoni raledhu gatha 7 yelluga, adhe sampradhayanni konasagistham.

1 hour ago, Suresh_Ongole said:

After seeing situation in Delhi posted photo in enadu.  I am unable to stop crying. 

Still supporting modi... 😭

.. support or not supporting..won't matters....mana valla inkokallu realization ayye chance chala thakuva..valla ki valla own intelligence vuntundi..so no chance of changing the stand ..

My suggestion is not to watch those videos and pics ..just maintain social distance from all these ..just for 2 months..

2 hours ago, Venkatpaladugu said:

.. support or not supporting..won't matters....mana valla inkokallu realization ayye chance chala thakuva..valla ki valla own intelligence vuntundi..so no chance of changing the stand ..

My suggestion is not to watch those videos and pics ..just maintain social distance from all these ..just for 2 months..

Not watching these videos and staying away from reality will harm you more...... you should know what’s happening to our fellow brothers and sisters of this country.... 

Archived