Kamal Hasan Won

Though I don't like his his political affiliations, I liked his approach towards this elections. His party did not distribute money atleast in his seat and he won. Good hope he brings lot of changes to already developed Coimbatore south.

1 minute ago, MSDTarak said:

Though I don't like his his political affiliations, I liked his approach towards this elections. His party did not distribute money atleast in his seat and he won. Good hope he brings lot of changes to already developed Coimbatore south.

Okadu undali assembly lo adagadaniki. Beef thinta assembly lo etc lanti lafoot statements kakunda panikochedi matladatadu ani hope. Else, JP laga one election wonder

5 minutes ago, akhil ch said:

Okadu undali assembly lo adagadaniki. Beef thinta assembly lo etc lanti lafoot statements kakunda panikochedi matladatadu ani hope. Else, JP laga one election wonder

One time wonders ye ilanti valu

32 minutes ago, akhil ch said:

But bjp win antunnaru

తమిళనాడు అసెంబ్లీ ఎన్నికల్లో మక్కల్‌ నీది మయ్యమ్‌ అధ్యక్షుడు, ప్రముఖ హీరో కమల్‌ హాసన్‌ విజయం సాధించాడు. కోయంబత్తూరు సౌత్ నియోజకవర్గం నుంచి పోటీ చేసిన ఆయన సమీప ప్రత్యర్థి వనతి శ్రీనివాసస్‌(బీజేపీ)పై స్వల్ప ఆధిక్యంతో విజయం సాధించాడు.

Archived