Bengal exit polls

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Royal Nandamuri said:

A pakodawala will be born coz of gr8ness of chaiwala

Let the show go on mate...we can fight but people decide whether they like pakodi or chai...

1 hour ago, Raaz@NBK said:

2009-2016 Modi fan ni.. 

Meku modi ante evaro sarigga teliyaka mundhe fan ni.. Naku chepthunnara reality gurinchi :sleep:

ivanni pakkana pettandi.. Present situation ni chusi kuda Modi bajana chesthamu ante siggu tho sacchipovachu.. 

Fan/ AC/Bhajana...Ivi wrong I'm against that....90% belong to abv n make mistakes..u shd look at larger picture in life..just my opinion...don't angry with me bro...

1 hour ago, avm said:

Fan/ AC/Bhajana...Ivi wrong I'm against that....90% belong to abv n make mistakes..u shd look at larger picture in life..just my opinion...don't angry with me bro...

Aa Larger picture ento cheppandi bro.. 

2 hours ago, avm said:

AP is one son/ daughter of India Bro...happens in every family...Whoever hadles it well wl be successful with grace of God......

Enti same Modi laga matladuthunavu? Many states rejected him because of this diplomacy. 

20 hours ago, akhil ch said:

I felt the same bro . I still feel the same about you but I'm feeling sad seeing your state of mind which is no less than the ones pelting stones in kashmir. You guys are no different than the ones behind the green flag in kashmir who pelt stones at our soldiers and when we retaliate, cry foul and play victim card. Just the colour of the flag changed.

Looks like your party color workers inherited The idealogy of speaking nonsense, attending mass brain wash sessions, crying foul, playing victim card when someone retaliates and mass propaganda from the green flag. I feel sorry as the great culture or the Dharm which you believe in didnt help you see beyond this.

Please continue

oolallo Christian mata Pracharalu chese vaalla kanna darunam ga tayarayyaru ee Pushpam batch. Btw.. Pichekkinchaav Akhil reply matram

22 hours ago, akhil ch said:

Paine na reply undi bro. You guys deserve the same treatment of what you preached/did to others. 

Now stop preaching just because someone from your party died. Manam navvinapudu avatalodu navvina anni musukoni undali. 

You might say that you didnt support, okay - we agree but it is because of your party many of our cadre died and yes many were enjoying.

I'm feeling happy seeing each and every tweet that includes both 20% genuine and 80% fake from BJP social media. Your party idiots ruined the federal structure of the country. You ruined the secular build of the biggest democracy and soon you'll ruin the democratic nature of the country too. What your party inflicted on this nation is something bigger than cancer. You inflicted hate among people. This;ll come back to each and every party worker. Just wait for your turn and till then read my above post. Btw I have no enimity against you to come to your home and kill you but for sure if the law permits, i;ll take down every idiot under the BJP tag for what you brought upon this sacred nation. (2 min silence before you react saying that I am towards some party or state)

👌👌🙏🙏

21 hours ago, akhil ch said:

CBN maku guvva tho samanam kani mundu websites , tv reels aapi common man ki podichindi ento chepandi mundu.

Support package ki stimulus package ki theda telusukoni pressmeet pettamani chepandi mundu ah labbi FM ni.

INC is worst and BJP is equally worst. better ah kada annadi na opinion . I;ll say why you say why that's a constructive disco than getting CBN our amma akka into discussion or AP TDP YCP JSP into discussion.

Mundu ninna elections results avagane petrol diesel rates iroju penchadaniki reason ento cheppandi. Before you they say they pegged it internationally, last week fluctutations ki enduku india lo change avvaledo kuda prepare ayi vacheyandi

🙏🙏👍👌👌

The eight-phase elections in West Bengal that went on for four-and-a-half weeks have been described as the longest State elections India has ever seen. The post-poll survey data suggest that this probably did not help the BJP in what is known as micro-management.

image.jpeg.9bd33163bedde5522492fc32bdb7aa7a.jpeg

image.jpeg.a059a7fea21eaad904f2d46a4e3808b0.jpeg

https://www.thehindu.com/elections/west-bengal-assembly/longest-elections-did-not-help-bjp-finds-csds-lokniti-survey/article34493006.ece?fbclid=IwAR3_NeFycLUKGBHiWmVvgthux_9tbYXd-NafeAFmsehgX00TGNCXxwE0bBQ&homepage=true

On 5/4/2021 at 12:07 PM, sskmaestro said:

claps! 

1. show me one post where i supported those who is killing and raping someone?

I dare you to prove your filthy allegation...

idhi mana Pushpi galla situation.... notiki edosthe adi vageyadam..... prove cheyyaraaaa antey gayaaab...... em vaaginaa chivarlo Jair Sree ram anooo Bharat mata ki jai anooo anesthe saripotundi anukunnaremo duffa batch anthaaa...... disgusting people to say the least!

1 hour ago, sskmaestro said:

idhi mana Pushpi galla situation.... notiki edosthe adi vageyadam..... prove cheyyaraaaa antey gayaaab...... em vaaginaa chivarlo Jair Sree ram anooo Bharat mata ki jai anooo anesthe saripotundi anukunnaremo duffa batch anthaaa...... disgusting people to say the least!

Edoti chesi president rule pettaali ani plan pushpi galladi

Archived