Bengal exit polls

3 hours ago, Raaz@NBK said:

బీజేపీ వాళ్ళని తృణమూల్ వాళ్ళు పిచ్చ కొట్టుడు కొడుతున్నారట కదా. ఆంధ్ర లో జగన్ ని సమర్ధించిన, సమర్ధిస్తున్న బీజేపీ వాళ్ళకి ఇది అవసరమే !!!

Bengal lo BJP ane padam vinabadakundaa kottaali

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, JVC said:

asalu last 7 years lo publicity, desaali tiriraavatam kaakunda prajalaki chesindemaina unte selavivochu ga. telusukoni taristaamu

50 yrs india xxxxx naakipodaniki reason cong n others.....bjp 7 yrs is 100 times better...

6 minutes ago, avm said:

50 yrs india xxxxx naakipodaniki reason cong n others.....bjp 7 yrs is 100 times better...

INC is 1000 times better than Mosha led BJP.. 

Reality loki randi inka.. India ni sankanaakinchindhi inka kanapadatledhu anukunta fanism tho.. 

6 hours ago, Raaz@NBK said:

బీజేపీ వాళ్ళని తృణమూల్ వాళ్ళు పిచ్చ కొట్టుడు కొడుతున్నారట కదా. ఆంధ్ర లో జగన్ ని సమర్ధించిన, సమర్ధిస్తున్న బీజేపీ వాళ్ళకి ఇది అవసరమే !!!

Mosha em help cheyatleda papam.

Twitter permanently suspends Kangana Ranaut's account

Twitter on Tuesday permanently suspended actor Kangana Ranaut’s account following a series of controversial tweets over the prevailing situation in West Bengal, which triggered sharp reactions on social media.

2 hours ago, Raaz@NBK said:

INC is 1000 times better than Mosha led BJP.. 

Reality loki randi inka.. India ni sankanaakinchindhi inka kanapadatledhu anukunta fanism tho.. 

Meeru kooda fanism/ hatred aapi alochiste reality ardham avutundemo?

3 hours ago, avm said:

May be you stopped thinking after 2014..... last 4 years lo Mori took India more than 50 years backward.... 

6 minutes ago, avm said:

Ee bjp hatred in db I think is coz they don't support CBN but fact is he left them after allying in 99 n 2014...

Nothing to do with TDP alliance.... Mori gadu chestunnaaa daridrapu panulaki cheedara esi tidataaru..... Mori is worst than Trump.... hope Indian Democracy overcomes this Mori Threat just the way US democracy stood against Trump 

22 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

May be you stopped thinking after 2014..... last 4 years lo Mori took India more than 50 years backward.... 

That is your perception..no debate...indians gave him even more seats in 2019..

1 hour ago, avm said:

Ee bjp hatred in db I think is coz they don't support CBN but fact is he left them after allying in 99 n 2014...

Not because they don't support CBN but because they don't support AP and its ppl. Also for supporting corrupt politician like Jagan and his attrocities.. is cheating or ignoring a section of ppl from his country not a crime?

1 hour ago, raavikp said:

Not because they don't support CBN but because they don't support AP and its ppl. Also for supporting corrupt politician like Jagan and his attrocities.. is cheating or ignoring a section of ppl from his country not a crime?

Since someone supported some useless politician you can support rapes and murders on them .....Wow wow claps 

2 hours ago, avm said:

That is your perception..no debate...indians gave him even more seats in 2019..

Heee heeeee...:. So in your own words you are agreeing Nehru and Indira are far superior than this Chai wala ?

45 minutes ago, MSDTarak said:

Kevalam oka party ki support chestunnanduvalla vanni narikesina, ledante vallintlo doori vadi amma akkani rape chesina danni support chestunnaramte, entha visham milo daagi undo okka saari artham cheskondi .......Leave about parties, just imagine if same happens to u one day just because u support one party or ideology.

Chaaaa....... mana state lo ilaaaa TDP vallani esaaaru.... mundu mee state lo edavandi ilaaanti tweets..... ledu..... champindi TDP vallani maaa BJP vallani kaadugaaaa antaaraaa?

I'm feeling happy seeing the death of BJP workers now in Bengal just like how they felt while TDP cadre was attacked post 2019.

I'm no better than you. I enjoy the same level of psychoism.

Come with a new game other than Maligning the image of the one against you even if you win/lose.

Before you start your moral tweets/posts look at the mirror and spit on it or else spit on the sky and wait for your saliva to fall over your face. That's as equal as attacking me as I'm the same as you now.

6 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Chaaaa....... mana state lo ilaaaa TDP vallani esaaaru.... mundu mee state lo edavandi ilaaanti tweets..... ledu..... champindi TDP vallani maaa BJP vallani kaadugaaaa antaaraaa?

I never supported any killings or neither voted a party which ur accusing they killed, but ur the one who is supporting someone who is killing and raping someone. Atleast don't condemn it damn but support it, if ur doing it u are a stoop low person.....And please stop ur boloddy shit conversation here and het out

2 minutes ago, akhil ch said:

I'm feeling happy seeing the death of BJP workers now in Bengal just like how they felt while TDP cadre was attacked post 2019.

Come with a new game other than Maligning the image of the one against you even if you win/lose.

Before you start your moral tweets/posts look at the mirror and spit on it or else spit on the sky and wait for your saliva to fall over your face. That's as equal as attacking me as I'm the same as you now.

Continue ur pshycosim , when u get into power in 2024 please come to my home and kill me because I support a party

3 minutes ago, akhil ch said:

I thought ur just different to some one after speaking to you personally, u proved me wrong bro....Please continue ur phycoism 

Archived