My Father Friend & Relative Hardcore NTR Fan Suffering with Cancer

Npower

On 5/19/2021 at 1:25 AM, kurnool NTR said:

Sorry to hear. Can you recommend financial help to this family through NFDB COVID charity thread? 

I visited the family 2 days back.  3 kids tho ontarigaa koorchuni vundi maa vadina (cousin's widow) intlo.  When i visited she couldn't control tears, nor can I.  It took time for me to become normal after seeing small children around her... and she being a young lady in such situation.   I asked for the death certificate, so i can post it here... but as per her... yet to receive... I told to send a copy to me once they receive it.

Kurnool ntr bro... as u told above... please try something for that family from our DB charity group.  Chinna pillalunnaaru.... yedaina saayam manavaipu nundi cheyyagaligithe baavuntundi.  I can provide house address and other details if someone visiting from our Fans side in kadapa.... for verification purpose or any other purpose.  Bottomline is... they need help.  Govt. nundi raavachemo, but late avuthundi... antha varaku... mana vaipu nundi yedaina initiative avutundemo choodandi.

4 hours ago, Npower said:

I visited the family 2 days back.  3 kids tho ontarigaa koorchuni vundi maa vadina (cousin's widow) intlo.  When i visited she couldn't control tears, nor can I.  It took time for me to become normal after seeing small children around her... and she being a young lady in such situation.   I asked for the death certificate, so i can post it here... but as per her... yet to receive... I told to send a copy to me once they receive it.

Kurnool ntr bro... as u told above... please try something for that family from our DB charity group.  Chinna pillalunnaaru.... yedaina saayam manavaipu nundi cheyyagaligithe baavuntundi.  I can provide house address and other details if someone visiting from our Fans side in kadapa.... for verification purpose or any other purpose.  Bottomline is... they need help.  Govt. nundi raavachemo, but late avuthundi... antha varaku... mana vaipu nundi yedaina initiative avutundemo choodandi.

@God Of Masses @Raaz-NTRBro please look into this 

7 hours ago, Raaz-NTR said:

Brother details teeksondi cheddam

Covid charity thread choosaanu.... inti daggira velli help provide chesina photos unnaayi.

In that case, I can provide house address.

Or

If need their account details, I will ask them and provide the same.

Or

I can raise a fundraiser.

Whichever way is convenient, I will do... Please suggest bro.

3 hours ago, Npower said:

Covid charity thread choosaanu.... inti daggira velli help provide chesina photos unnaayi.

In that case, I can provide house address.

Or

If need their account details, I will ask them and provide the same.

Or

I can raise a fundraiser.

Whichever way is convenient, I will do... Please suggest bro.

Kudrte valla direct account number and inti address ivvandi brothwr

3 hours ago, Raaz-NTR said:

Kudrte valla direct account number and inti address ivvandi brothwr

Account no 32800357103,

D. No. 11/89, Kumar kunta, Opp. 2 town police station,

Aadhaar no 665032979238

Names I am keeping confidential, if needed will PM the names.

I raised a milaap fundraiser too on the same cause... and adding the same account to it.  

I will post the same in covid relief thread also if needed.  Whatever money comes will be used mainly for their education and upcoming.  I hope the purpose will be fulfilled.  I spoke with my cousin's wife regarding this.  I told, whether money comes from Govt. or from charity... make sure that should be utilized properly for the kids... even some amount can be made FD.  Finally the aim is... kids must be protected.

https://milaap.org/fundraisers/support-children-of-jeelan?co=true

Milaap <admin@milaap.org> Unsubscribe

6:05 PM (59 minutes ago)

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me

Hi Sajid,

This is Ajay from Milaap. I am happy to let you know that your campaign - Help Jeelan's Kids For Their Education After His Death Due To Covid (https://milaap.org/fundraisers/support-children-of-jeelan) has been reviewed.

Keep sharing your campaign on Facebook. Campaigns that get shared by more than 50 people have a significantly higher chance of reaching their goal.

How should you do it?
While sharing, tag 3 - 5 friends who are most likely to donate and re-share your post. And send the link in a Facebook message to 10 friends everyday this week requesting them to share if not donate too. Tell them that it takes less than a minute and that you'd really appreciate their help! Let's aim to get 50 people share this week.

Archived