My Father Friend & Relative Hardcore NTR Fan Suffering with Cancer

Npower

First of all, this thread is not to raise money... I want if someone can refer his condition to Balayya babu... and can help for his treatment in Basavarama tharaka hospital, it will be more better than any monitory things.  If that is not possible only... he may need some help to coup up with the expenditures... as he directly saying... i don't want to be burden on anyone... its better.. my life goes as soon as possible without giving sufferings to my son... who is trying his best with his mediocre earnings.

And Yes, he is hardcore NTR fan and TDPian.  I literally had tears when i met him last time in Kadapa.  I promised him, i will try something... but not sure... as I raised some help threads before also... and may or may not get help this time too.  That's why, because this is a genuine concern... I want please someone refer his case to Balayya babu... so, we doesn't need to bother about the money or expenses.  I heard, Balayya cares that all. 

His name: Shah Hussain Abdul Khader

Condition: Suffering with Throat Cancer.

He was working as a Tailor and his only son is trying to coup up with the mounting expenses for his Cancer treatment... as he is doing a small time job as Autocad operator in Kadapa town.  He gets around 6000 for that.

They tried to get treatment using Arogyasree also, for that they need to travel all the way to Tirupathi and getting Kemotherapy and some medicines on which Arogyasree is not getting applied as they said to me.  

I can give patient's number and his son number too... 

I am giving some screenshots here to know his status better.

Patient Phone: (I removed it for his privacy... Because I mentioned he supports TDP.... Its not good for him... If he get some bad calls.... Anything is possible... If want to talk with patient.. Pm me... Or ask his BIL below on his number) . (Mostly his son or wife operating this phone because he is not able to talk that much due to throat cancer)

His Brother in law(This guy taking care of his travelling and testings in hospital and kemotherapy): 9866762153

gQt62V6.jpg

If his case can be taken up by Basavramatharakam trust, we will be more grateful.... Please someone refer this case... he is not in a position to travel... and wait at the Q lines in govt. hospitals because of his age and health condition.  

The numbers given can be contacted to know more about him.

2 hours ago, seenu454 said:

Okappudu Uday karumanchi Anne mana fan , aa Anna Ku chese vadini ippudu touch lo leru close to 8 years after moving to India. Will check 

Thanks bro... pls try cheyyandi if you can reach him.

Got the update from the family that they were contacted by someone and was asked to take treatment in Basavtaraka Hospital.  Very great gesture brothers, whoever have done that.  Also got to know that the Brother in law of the patient told.. they cannot take him now to Hyderabad because of his condition.  As i got to know, his condition is further deteriorated, and only liquids .. like some juices and the Ragi rice grinded in the Mixie is the only intake going for him.  In my last visit itself .. he was very weak and bones ver visible... and now it seems futher deteriorated.  In that case, they are reluctant to travel to Hyd & take the treatment.  Last time, they visited SVIMS tirupathi... and if something ... they want to go there itself for treatment.. because it is more near than Hyderabad.  I tried to convince, but couldn't. 

As he is my father's friend & brotherly figure to my father(Also a relative of mine)... I like him very much... hence, i tried this way.  Now Just I can pray.  Whoever tried for him... i am very much grateful for them.  Once again its proved that our DB can do anything for humanity causes & specially Cadre is well cared.  Thank you guys, thanks a lot.

• 4 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Npower said:

Today early morning 5 am... He passed away. 

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raajioon... Those who come from Allah shall return to him. I am praying his soul to attain Jannah.

sorry to hear this... hope his soul rests in peace!

rest in peace. 

cancer hospital nunchi patient ki call vachinappudu naaku help chese vaaru vunnaaru ane nammakam vasthundhi.

ntr trust, basavatarakam cancer hospital tho  chaalaa sincere gaa service chesthunnaaru. N family never seeks publicity for their good deeds. 

ntr, nbk, cbn, sobhan babu chesina help evariki cheppukune vaaaru kaadhu.

Devastating news from the same family.  After 9 days of his death... his only son who was already suffering due to covid by then... passed away tonight at 11 pm. 

I have no words and couldn't console his mother and my aunt... and his wife... they are inconsolable. .. with 3 small kids... that home completely in devastating situation now.

I don't know... what sort of punishment and why... as per as i knew... they were the victims of some frauds inside the family by his own men... who he trusted more.  That time, my dad warned him.. but my uncle dint carred.. somehow he regained himself after the betrayals he faced and did the marriage of his daughter... he have one daughter and one son.  They never harmed any person or family as per my observation as I am very close to them... but why.. why God's wrath in such devastating way.. only he knew.  Anyhow... may be irrelevant to my db brothers about all these... i couldn't control my emotions of losing my uncle and cousin in such short time and they being such innocent guys.  Naa sontha menatha koduku... naakante 5 years chinnodu... aadukune vaadu naa daggira...last time vellinappudu vaadi pillalani bayataku teesukelli vaallandariki chocolates ippinchi... maa uncle ni inka malli choodalenemo ani baruvaina hrudayam tho... bangalore back vachaanu.  Uncle meeda anumaanam vundedi... kaanee cousin ilaa ayipothaadani anukoledu.  Appudu nenu choosinde chivari choopu.

19 minutes ago, Npower said:

Devastating news from the same family.  After 9 days of his death... his only son who was already suffering due to covid by then... passed away tonight at 11 pm. 

I have no words and couldn't console his mother and my aunt... and his wife... they are inconsolable. .. with 3 small kids... that home completely in devastating situation now.

I don't know... what sort of punishment and why... as per as i knew... they were the victims of some frauds inside the family by his own men... who he trusted more.  That time, my dad warned him.. but my uncle dint carred.. somehow he regained himself after the betrayals he faced and did the marriage of his daughter... he have one daughter and one son.  They never harmed any person or family as per my observation as I am very close to them... but why.. why God's wrath in such devastating way.. only he knew.  Anyhow... may be irrelevant to my db brothers about all these... i couldn't control my emotions of losing my uncle and cousin in such short time and they being such innocent guys.  Naa sontha menatha koduku... naakante 5 years chinnodu... aadukune vaadu naa daggira...last time vellinappudu vaadi pillalani bayataku teesukelli vaallandariki chocolates ippinchi... maa uncle ni inka malli choodalenemo ani baruvaina hrudayam tho... bangalore back vachaanu.  Uncle meeda anumaanam vundedi... kaanee cousin ilaa ayipothaadani anukoledu.  Appudu nenu choosinde chivari choopu.

Very bad. Enno jeevithalani kulchesindhi ee Corona. ika aa family ni aa Allah ye choosukovali 

26 minutes ago, Npower said:

Sorry to hear. Can you recommend financial help to this family through NFDB COVID charity thread? 

3 minutes ago, kurnool NTR said:

Sorry to hear. Can you recommend financial help to this family through NFDB COVID charity thread? 

Chesthe manchide bro.  Paapam chinna pillalu... tandri inka ledu ani koodaa telusukoleni vayasu.  I consulted his brother in law... who is my babai... living in Rly. Kodur.  He may or may not attend the funeral... because of the curfew going on one side... and fear of Covid on other side.  But, for any help... his number given above... consult him on this subject.  Last time, he himself told me that someone send 5k for treatment.  As about kids, right now they are in their Grand mother(Ammamma) house.

47 minutes ago, Npower said:

Very very sad to hear that bro...Hopefully Allah will give them enough strength to overcome this irreparable loss.

@Npower make sure his death certificate has the reason of death as Covid. Any future help from govts will not be missed. 

in current situation, people are not caring to register as Covid deaths.... future lo eh help vachina through govts they will not miss 

Archived