Non-Hindus not allowed’: Banners in 150 Dehradun temples

KING007

4 hours ago, KING007 said:

????? 

Hello brother many non-Muslims visit temples every day and sometimes yes have to prevent terrorists have to block or screen. I definitely  know that also happens in other religion visiting places now (USA and Canada where i reside). If a terrorist comes in blows up the temple will you guys here stand responsible. So for security reasons yes sometimes got to block. https://english.newstracklive.com/news/pakistan-removes-hindu-religion-hindu-temple-sc93-nu612-ta321-1147657-1.html 

2 hours ago, uravis said:

It's there everywhere in AP and tamilnadu too . Other religions need to take permission and make entry in register. That too they will be stopped beyond certain point 

Hello brother many non-Muslims visit temples every day and sometimes yes have to prevent terrorists have to block or screen. I definitely  know that also happens in other religion visiting places now (USA and Canada where i reside). If a terrorist comes in blows up the temple will you guys here stand responsible. So for security reasons yes sometimes got to block.

30 minutes ago, Govindu said:

Hello who are you. In Pakistan they have converted Temples to Toilets? They destroyed 90% of temples. Do you want Bombs to land in temples in India were Hindus mostly live? Scoudral if you a human shut up you idiotic self. Did not see that several temples were bombed and hindus dies?

Nuvu English ardham chesukovadam lo weak aa? 

43 minutes ago, Raaz@NBK said:

Hello brother many non-Muslims visit temples every day and sometimes yes have to prevent terrorists have to block or screen. I definitely  know that also happens in other religion visiting places now (USA and Canada where i reside). If a terrorist comes in blows up the temple will you guys here stand responsible. So for security reasons yes sometimes got to block. nation. https://english.newstracklive.com/news/pakistan-removes-hindu-religion-hindu-temple-sc93-nu612-ta321-1147657-1.html

14 hours ago, Raaz@NBK said:

According to LP garu.. Teevravaadhulu..ala temple entrance lo pravesam ledhu ane..Banners chudagaane.. 💣 tho unna Thama bag teesukuni jebulo chethulu pettukuni naduchukuntu vellipotharu 😁🙏

Archived