Cbn - IT

Very good points by Gangadhar Thati 

Engineering colleges 30 to 300 penchindi Babu garu,  90's lo engineering chadavaalante manchi rank raakapothe seat vachhedi kaadu,  Getting seat was big achievement those days,  but after Babu 's decision,  even average (I mean in academics) students kooda Engineers avvagaligaaru 

51 minutes ago, adithya369 said:

Very good points by Gangadhar Thati 

Engineering colleges 30 to 300 penchindi Babu garu,  90's lo engineering chadavaalante manchi rank raakapothe seat vachhedi kaadu,  Getting seat was big achievement those days,  but after Babu 's decision,  even average (I mean in academics) students kooda Engineers avvagaligaaru 

enduku sankka nakatanika..engineering kanna bcom better anattu aindi 

2004 ki mundu... Guntur dt lo 6 vundevi... Bapatla, Guntur RVR, KLEC, vadlamundu Vignan, Sattenapalli lo Chundi Ranganayakulu college... N.pet lo kuda vundedemo gurthu ledu sariga...

ipudu oka 25 vunnai...  Chebrolu lanti oka 20K janabha vunna village lo ne 2 engg colleges vunnai.. fee reimbursement mahima... . :dream: 

1 hour ago, Chandasasanudu said:

enduku sankka nakatanika..engineering kanna bcom better anattu aindi 

I think is not coz of 30 to 300 (appatlo 3rd year 2nd sem kalla place ayetollu satyam, tech mahindra, wipro, etc vatiallo ani chepettollu seniors)... but due to 300 to 900 colleges by YSR + additional benefit college fee reimbursement :dream:

30 nunchi 300 ki kaadu... 171 Exact number.
aa 171 ni 530 colleges ki penchatame kaakunda  Fee Reimbursement ani pettadu aa Pavurala Guttodu. Nijamga Studies meeda Interest unnodu lenodu velli Engg. college lo join ayaru chadivina chadavakapoina. Gaali gaallu kuda  Engg degree ani bayatakostunnaru.  

6 hours ago, Gunner said:

2004 ki mundu... Guntur dt lo 6 vundevi... Bapatla, Guntur RVR, KLEC, vadlamundu Vignan, Sattenapalli lo Chundi Ranganayakulu college... N.pet lo kuda vundedemo gurthu ledu sariga...

ipudu oka 25 vunnai...  Chebrolu lanti oka 20K janabha vunna village lo ne 2 engg colleges vunnai.. fee reimbursement mahima... . :dream: 

Vigan and NEC same year established uncle

3 hours ago, JVC said:

aa 171 ni 530 colleges ki penchatame kaakunda  Fee Reimbursement ani pettadu aa Pavurala Guttodu. Nijamga Studies meeda Interest unnodu lenodu velli Engg. college lo join ayaru chadivina chadavakapoina. Gaali gaallu kuda  Engg degree ani bayatakostunnaru.  

True,  chaala mandi chain snatching batch kooda vunnaaru 

3 hours ago, JVC said:

Before this  171 colleges, lot of Telugu   Students used to join in Tamilnadu and Karnataka colleges,  expensive and painful 

fee reimbursement helped many OC people also.. na frnz lo 5k-10k rank vachinavallu oka 6 ppl used.. aa 30k lekapotam huge relief unde vallaki .. reservations etc laaga misuse aina it helped quite a few no of ppl...

increasing no of colleges :nocomment:

8 hours ago, Gunner said:

Chundi ranganayakulu from chilakaluripet n NEC from narsaraopet.. Appudu very few, ఇప్పుడు sanduko engg colg anukunta gnt lo.. 

Aicte vadi ఒక ప్రాజెక్టు lo చేసినప్పుడు, Requirements discussions ki oka ముసలి thatha ni pampevallu, ayana అడిగేవాడు hyd n surrounds how many colleges vunnayyo thelusa ani comedy గా... 😊

28 minutes ago, HelloNTR said:

fee reimbursement helped many OC people also.. na frnz lo 5k-10k rank vachinavallu oka 6 ppl used.. aa 30k lekapotam huge relief unde vallaki .. reservations etc laaga misuse aina it helped quite a few no of ppl...

Fee reimbursement for OC people started by rosaiah or kkr i think... ysr gave for people other than OCs i think...

1 minute ago, ChiefMinister said:

Fee reimbursement for OC people started by rosaiah or kkr i think... ysr gave for people other than OCs i think...

Nope.. YSR unnapudu except govt employees or tax return ppl (with limit).. everyone availed the scheme irrespective of caste

9 hours ago, HelloNTR said:

antha ledu... it created large scale damage... 

16 hours ago, Kiran Edara said:

Nope.. YSR unnapudu except govt employees or tax return ppl (with limit).. everyone availed the scheme irrespective of caste

boss i was 2009 passed out and my sister was 2010 passed out... we know that who got or who doesnot i am 100 pc sure about it... no OC got fee reimbursement during that period when scheme was introduced. .. This scheme was introduced in 2008 .. and the reimbursement came for the year 2008-2009 ... which is the election year...

2 hours ago, ChiefMinister said:

boss i was 2009 passed out and my sister was 2010 passed out... we know that who got or who doesnot i am 100 pc sure about it... no OC got fee reimbursement during that period when scheme was introduced. .. This scheme was introduced in 2008 .. and the reimbursement came for the year 2008-2009 ... which is the election year...

I did passout in same year.. my friends who are reddy's got reimbursement due to farming or private income.. and I'm 10000 pc sure that there is no caste equation except income. :) 

if you can't accept so be it.. please don't tell others that you are the only one lived through ages and know all about it.. :shakehands:

CBN increased from 30 to 171 for increasing work force in state..... 

Mana piece piece gadu fee reimbursement ani istam vachinattu penchi padesaaaadu....

so called intellectuals and senior journalists do not speak about this.... 

they simply say TDP and YCP leaders both have pvt Engg colleges - motive is to show TDP and YCP are the same!

10 hours ago, Kiran Edara said:

I did passout in same year.. my friends who are reddy's got reimbursement due to farming or private income.. and I'm 10000 pc sure that there is no caste equation except income. :) 

if you can't accept so be it.. please don't tell others that you are the only one lived through ages and know all about it.. :shakehands:

Ok

10 hours ago, Kiran Edara said:

The fee reimbursement scheme was introduced by YSR in 2008, as a pre-election sop for the students belonging backward class communities pursuing professional courses, including engineering, medicine, MBA, MCA and B Ed courses.

this is the news from India Today

@Kiran Edara

some more information below

The FRS was introduced by Dr. Y.S. Rajashekara Reddy’s (popularly as YSR) government in 2008, for the students belonging to backward class communities pursuing professional courses, including engineering, medicine, MBA, MCA and B.Ed courses. The FRS is a system where the government reimburses the tuition fees directly to the colleges for all students who were covered under the scheme. It implies that the students need not pay any tuition fees to the colleges, and the colleges will claim the tuition fee reimbursement of the FRS students from the government. The FRS became a breakthrough in extending educational opportunities by way of reimbursing the high tuition fees without which poor meritorious students who have remained deprived of professional higher education. Initially this scheme was implemented for the SC, ST, BC, Minority, Physicallydisabledstudents, but later on it was extended to all economically backward classes (EBCs) whose families’annual incomewas below 1,00,000 irrespective of caste (Rao, 2012). Similarly, initially FRS covered only the students pursuing professional education, but later on it included even those covered by the Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) such as Intermediate Courses.

Archived