Elections 2021

Rajakeeyam

2 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

He already failed in UP, so this will be 2nd if at all it happens. Biggest problem for BJP is finding candidates that can add value and win. So JDidi has edge here.

Cover drives enduku uncle, lopala Bjp gelichiddi అనే feeling vunte, jdidi antare, gelichaka elevations ivvochule అనేగా... 😁

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actor Mithun Chakraborty ended days and weeks of speculation today by finally joining the BJP at a massive rally addressed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to campaign for the Bengal election. One of Bengal's most beloved actors, "Mithun-da" delivered all the punchlines that could thrill the giant crowd waiting for PM Modi at the Kolkata Brigade Parade Ground.

1 minute ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Actor Mithun Chakraborty ended days and weeks of speculation today by finally joining the BJP at a massive rally addressed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to campaign for the Bengal election. One of Bengal's most beloved actors, "Mithun-da" delivered all the punchlines that could thrill the giant crowd waiting for PM Modi at the Kolkata Brigade Parade Ground.

@Rajakeeyam

During 2016 Assembly elections, Modi asked people to vote out the corrupt Mukul Roy, Shuvendu Adhikari, Dinesh Trivedi, Mithun Chakraborty, Rajib Banerjee etc to usher in a corrupt free West Bengal. 

Now in 2021, Modi is asking people to vote for Mukul Roy, Shuvendu Adhikari, Dinesh Trivedi, Mithun Chakraborty, Rajib Banerjee etc to usher in a corrupt free West Bengal. 

From Vote Out the Corrupt to Vote for the Corrupt. BJP's West Bengal party is just the discarded version of TMC leaders.

Freshly minted BJP member and 'metro man' E Sreedharan has explained why he joined politics just before the election to the Kerala legislative assembly. He greeted Home Minister Amit Shah in Kerala today at an election campaign.

"Many have asked me why I am entering politics at 88. My answer is I have worked on many projects for the country for 67 years. At this age too, I have confidence, strength and energy to work. If I can do anything for Kerala, let it be so. It's that desire alone that made me join BJP," Mr Sreedharan said today.

45 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Ufff maa Mithun Da 💓

46 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

That meant

Is PM planning on becoming the CM of states?
There are so many crucial matters like #FarmersProstest, hike in fuel prices etc. in our country that genuinely need PMs attention. But he is too focused on winning elections for his party in states of India.

6 minutes ago, kurnool NTR said:

That meant

Is PM planning on becoming the CM of states?
There are so many crucial matters like #FarmersProstest, hike in fuel prices etc. in our country that genuinely need PMs attention. But he is too focused on winning elections for his party in states of India.

Aa sarle inka MMS campaign chesadu ani thelisaka inka ee line of argument enthuku.

On 2/28/2021 at 3:11 PM, Rajakeeyam said:

Ninna PK dude scooty nadipinchadu, elagola gelipisthadu le 

Didi ni PK ekkinchadu sari..

Modi gaani tho budabukkala eshalu evaru epistunnaru

On 3/6/2021 at 8:27 PM, Rajakeeyam said:

Biggest problem for BJP is finding candidates that can add value and win. So JDidi has edge here.

Biggest problem for BJP is not full filling the gigantic electoral promises made in 2014 and making a fool of themselves with blaming opponents as traitors. BJP lost that savior of the nation image which brought it into the power in the first place.  
problem lies in the attitude of the BJP as a party ..but not at the candidates.

1 hour ago, LION_NTR said:

Biggest problem for BJP is not full filling the gigantic electoral promises made in 2014 and making a fool of themselves with blaming opponents as traitors. BJP lost that savior of the nation image which brought it into the power in the first place.  
problem lies in the attitude of the BJP as a party ..but not at the candidates.

Uncle idhi cheppe 2019 election ki vellaru nidra levandi, still stuck at 2014.

2019 is a lucky election le. Surgical strike, Pulwama etc., New govts in UP etc. helped a lot. People also thought of giving one more chance. Next election ki anti incumbency chala gattiga untadi. Hopefully they will try to win W.B, and gain in Telangana etc. Otherwise nidra lo unnaru pushpams ki next election will be a rude shock.

They should atleast try to deliver some growth in the next 2-3 years. Economy complete ga padukundi. Inflation will raise which again will be a big negative. Retaining the existing vote bank will be a big challenge. Only advantage for bjp is a weak opposition.

2 minutes ago, Sunny@CBN said:

2019 is a lucky election le. Surgical strike, Pulwama etc., New govts in UP etc. helped a lot. People also thought of giving one more chance. Next election ki anti incumbency chala gattiga untadi. Hopefully they will try to win W.B, and gain in Telangana etc. Otherwise nidra lo unnaru pushpams ki next election will be a rude shock.

Aa avathala vallu anni lucky le, meeru matram entha seva chesina recognize cheyaru anthe ga

image.jpeg.e8bee8c6c0aed9533a0965876bd6fe71.jpeg

The BJP has replaced the BPF with its rival United People’s Party Liberal (UPPL), which hardly had any presence in the last elections. The BPF has joined the mahajot this time.

The BJP had won 60 of the 89 seats it contested in 2016, while the Congress won 26 of 122 seats. But the BJP’s vote share was 1.45% less than the 30.96% of the Congress. 

The combined vote share of the BJP, AGP and BPF in 2016 was 41.59%. Minus that of the BPF, the vote share works out to 37.65%. Adding the vote share of UPPL, which was negligible in 2016, would hardly make any difference for the BJP-led alliance. 

If one adds the 2016 vote share of the BPF, the CPI, CPI(M) and CPI(ML), the Mahajot heads to the polls with a combined vote share of 48.81%. This includes the 13.05% mustered by the AIUDF, which had won 13 of the 74 seats it had contested. A deeper analysis reveals that the Congress-AIUDF vote share was higher in 17 seats the BJP had won in 2016. The combined vote share of the Congress and the AIUDF was also higher in two seats the AGP had won.

State lo TDP, Centre lo BJP enti asalu. State lo TDP vachi center lo BJP vaste mana state ki use emundi. Chusam ga 2014-19 madyalo etla edipincharo. Hopefully 2023 will be a coalition government in the center and they depend on TDP support. If BJP is in a position to form government, TDP should propose someone other than B0sha.

11 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Uncle idhi cheppe 2019 election ki vellaru nidra levandi, still stuck at 2014.

Promises gutinchi maatlaadakundaa..elections results girinche maatlaadatharu enduku uncle. ?
values levu..only edhuruDhhadi maatramenaa?

typical YSR vekili attitude adi. N fans ki match avvadhu. I am sure deep down you are also image conscious of what you speak unlike your Northie bossee.  Your fetish towards Hinduism is blindfolding the good person in you.🙏

On 3/7/2021 at 8:14 PM, Rajakeeyam said:

Freshly minted BJP member and 'metro man' E Sreedharan has explained why he joined politics just before the election to the Kerala legislative assembly. He greeted Home Minister Amit Shah in Kerala today at an election campaign.

"Many have asked me why I am entering politics at 88. My answer is I have worked on many projects for the country for 67 years. At this age too, I have confidence, strength and energy to work. If I can do anything for Kerala, let it be so. It's that desire alone that made me join BJP," Mr Sreedharan said today.

88 years metro man is trying to build BJP in Kerala anna maata. Good Contract though.

Shiv Sena forges an alliance with Asaduddin Owaisi led AIMIM for Amravati Municipal Corporation Committee elections

Interestingly, in the last Amravati Municipal Corporation elections conducted in 2017, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) registered an emphatic win by securing 42 out of 87 seats. Shiv Sena managed to bag 9 Congress 16 and AIMIM 10.

Archived