Jaganomics

bharath_k

5 hours ago, Dr.Koneru said:

Ide tdp govt lo ai unte motham channels horetinchevi. Raithanna veshaalo roads meda dharnalu raasta rokolu. SM lo raashtram atudikipotundedi

ycp entha suppress chesthe antha manchidhi. pressure cooker ki safety valve panicheyyakapothe blast avuthundhi. ap people will express their anger in next assembly elections.

1 in 2 males in ap state drink liquor. tdp  should promise to provide quality liquor at less price. 

23 hours ago, ravindras said:

ycp entha suppress chesthe antha manchidhi. pressure cooker ki safety valve panicheyyakapothe blast avuthundhi. ap people will express their anger in next assembly elections.

1 in 2 males in ap state drink liquor. tdp  should promise to provide quality liquor at less price. 

🙄

100/100 women r against drinking

Recently I had discussion or argument..with jaffas.. their feeling that..due to cbn they didn't get this amount.

I was shocked..and shown this post ..they changed their tone as due to elections...again clarified as ..no link between this payment and elections.. still they are belivng cbn is culprit.. finally kanta shosha thappa ..emi ledu..

30 minutes ago, Venkatpaladugu said:

Recently I had discussion or argument..with jaffas.. their feeling that..due to cbn they didn't get this amount.

I was shocked..and shown this post ..they changed their tone as due to elections...again clarified as ..no link between this payment and elections.. still they are belivng cbn is culprit.. finally kanta shosha thappa ..emi ledu..

oka 5% vuntarulee. 

vallato ekkuva discussion cheyyadam kooda anvasaram. 

soviet union lo okanoka time lo  janalu  water tagina kooda .... thank you stalin anevallu anta. 

Stalin vallane manam neellu kooda tagutunnam ani thanks cheppevaru. 

few vuntaru ... vallato time waste chesukokandi. 

Archived